You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

a robot force feeds them lettuce always.

every time they move a robot calls them gay

every morning a robot makes them watch the movie, good burger in its entirety.

That would be pretending that rape is punishment when we all know chicks are into that kind of thing.

Uhhh. they have to watch a slightly overweight shirtless old man get punched in the gut every morning.

Jeez man this isn't a torture camp, tone it down a bit

how about rape by electro rods?

they need to eat spaghetti.

There is a front door to escape, but the door knob is slightly greasy, making it uncomfortable to open.

The time piece novella, A Portrait of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde is read to them as a bed time story. The book is so thought provoking and densely packed with words that it will fill their brains with thoughts, making it hard to sleep.

bump

Something like this.

I have a good one. a robot reads them jokes but then never says the punch lines.

The jail is full of pleasures, not only sex. Each time they fall of one of them, the end of their sentence is postponed by a month.
When the overall sentence is more than 30 years, you set that date in 30 years as their death sentence day.
Each time they use one of the pleasures, the death sentence is due one year earlier. The girl ' s meat is a festive meal for the other cellmates.

there will be a robot that cleans up poop but sometimes it leaves a piece

All prisoners much have sex with either any animal of their choosing or real dolls of fat guys , male midgets, or male children

reported

cells

nice

is that sarah silverman getting tickle fucked by that disney pervert guy who fucks all the little girls?

hahahahaha

They are trained to clean/cook/etc and sexually broken. They become anal whores, and all gag reflex is suppressed. They are sterilized, made mute, and flexible. They are broken in every required way, including threatening their lives or their previous family.

Men from the outside can come to the gloryhole for free.
They stay in jail until an ugly rich old man marries them. When he dies, she doesn't get heritage, which fund the prison.

the girl gets a new piercing every year.
she is stretched wide
decensitized all over
breath play
isolation
extremely deprived of sight as tourture
nettles and breastpumps an pussy pumps and sounds and shackles cages ect.

hahahahahaha

Just make it simple.
One bar for each girl.

Bump for interest

basically

nhentai.net/g/172445/

I love these threads. ... I can imagine all my perversions at the same time.

Women are brainwashed into thinking sex is wrong and the root of their problems. Cameras everywhere check for masturbation cessions are the culprits are heavily tortured. Arms are bound behind the back on the first warning, fingers are removed if a second attempt is noticed.
Hymen is reconstructed, they are set loose in the world when they became frigid enough.
The week of their freedom, a group of 20+ males, if possible of their disliked body type, break into her housse and rape her and her family if she has one. The film is upload online and people can vote : if she hated it she remains free, but if she took pleasure she is going back to jail.
Rinse and repeat till suicide.

I'd set it up exactly like Deadman Wonderland except with Rape instead of Death.

>No clothing allowed to avoid smuggling anything
>Several small rings used to keep all orifices open at all times to eliminate need for cavity searches
>Everyone kept in separate rooms, but have sound proof windows to see into each other's cells
>Hands bound behind back
>Only one bathroom and it's a urinal and a hole in the ground
>Menstrual fluids are collected and congealed and served Wednesdays

more!

>Toenail/fingernail clippings stuffed into asshole of anyone caught trying to escape
>"Good behaviour" rewarded by a shaved head, hair fashioned into crude thongs which may be worn on casual Fridays

YES

Are you that same guy who was asking me about what i'd do if i was the commandant (or something like that) of a Nazi camp exclusively for women prisoners? Because i was thinking a lot about what a commandant was (and what kind of authority you would have), and though i asked, you didn't give a really good explanation of my powers in this fictitious camp. Same question goes for this thread. If i am just in charge of creating it, does this mean i'm supposed to abide by local prison quality standards etc.?

KEK

no swearing

Your a sick cunt my gods have mercy on your twisted soul

I would also like to know the answer to this

Yah, i figured that it might be more interesting that i would have to design some sort of secret labyrinth of rape to hide my evil lust for flesh rather than just a break room where the girl of the day is just wheeled in for people to pump and lose interest by lunch.

A ass sized window to the outside world, where each prisoner has to spend a night.
In the public not thrusting we trust?
Not anymore.