How does it feel to be loved by a girl?

How does it feel to be loved by a girl?

kek

Bet she gets dicked out by bbc while he’s playing

Crushing obligation.

Cringe to infinity

>Don't you wish your girlfriend was fucking hot like me?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Cough

>CoD
>Grown man needed help getting a game
>Xbox

Christ

Not worth it. Unless she sucks like a Hoover GTFO.

fug

She's worth giving up cod

Yw

Sheittt

what is love though?

check em

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Stop being a cuck - fuck rules

Very annoying lol truthful awnser lol

rip

What a fag

not taking any chances

Checked

fuck you

>ywn have a girl make you a cake because your fave vidya is out and you will be playing it all weekend
why live

god damn, well done.

why are you donating ham and cheese sandwiches to tiny midgets?

fuk di memememee

OP deserves the win on this one, well done user, you faggot

Sometimes good.
Sometimes frustrating.
Sometimes, really fucking nauseating and you feel like you have this infection following you around and you NEED TO BE FREEEEEEE
But, only >sometimes..

oh that’s sneaky

yuh, this here.

I dunno, she gives off that crazy and manipulative yet supporting vibe to me

Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

I love to watch the meme comps on youtube with that song playing for every single one

>rules coming with a gift willingly given
>"you must ask if it is okay for you to play while i am over at your house with you. make sure i have something to do while you are in battle"
>"but if i do not follow these rules my girlfriend can take this game away from me at anytime for the rest of my life"
jesus fucking christ how about no. if a girl is this controlling, upset and insecure over a video game that she willingly bought and gave as a gift, then it doesn't matter how hot she is or how pounding her pussy is, she's not a good person overall and is fucked in the head.

user, that's just called "being a woman"

i hate you =[

Like you're always doing something wrong but you know you're not.

shithead

Fag

It feels amazing. Eventually you don't appreciate it as much and you fuck up. Then you leave her or she leaves you and you realize how much she meant to you. After you process that you become the capitalistic beast you were meant to be and only care about muscle and money.

That's my story at least. We lived together over five years. I don't care what happens to the world anymore, I just want to be wealthy and jacked.

So. Fucking. Accurate.

Got em

Lmao

rekt

Responsibilities, apologizing when you're right, less time to do what you want, fear of losing her, etc. On the bright side: someone to hold, sex, blowjobs, a good friend, something to show off and be proud of, a sense of not being a fuck up, making others feel bad about being alone, etc

This too. I miss my ex so bad. I need to medicate.

When you've had your heart broken, being loved by another girl means nothing. I have a girl is cute who loves me and was a virgin before me and would do ANYTHING i say but it doesnt feel as i thought it would.

Your happiness is a state of mind. Fill yourself with unconditional love while you havent been damaged, and never give a woman too much value.

fuk u

This is true too. That is why I still want my ex back... We really loved each other and she only left me because I became a monster of an asshole. I'm better now.

fucking nigger

Feels fucking good, lost my virginity and took hers too, have fun finding somone who will love you back :^)

Well a girl that has princess entitlement attitude are drama filled cunts that aren't worth trouble because they are way more likely to cheat on you.

like a girl that would write that type of note to go along with a "gift"

I wouldve tossed that game into her face lol.
Thats not love thats a control freak.

you're a fag

I don't know

It's incredible, yet frightening at the same time, as It gives you something else to worry about. It won't make the pain go away, but it does help with the loneliness.

I only post this cuz I fucking keked

Pretty okay I guess.

psycho gf

fuck you

knifty faggot

piss off

i got pwnt

@755914339
This is how much I don't fear you, faggot

.... same thing....

fekoff

It feels okay. I mean, it you dont really feel it as much until they are gone. At first you will be like "im so lucky to have a girl who loves me/this feeling is amazing", but after a while you will both become so comfortable with each other, it just feels like youre with a room mate, as if there is no love.

Well this is what it has been like for me. The longest relationship i was in lasted 6 years, but i had to break it.

lmao

cunt

>@

kys

fuck off

kill it with fire

fuck sake, here you go, you didnt earn this

The fuck is this shit? Take your normie wannabe nonsense to Facebook.

How does it feel to be in love with someone?
I have a gf and I am sure I dont love her, I am with her few weeks and already think about how she will take Our breakup. I was never in love with any other girl. Thats fuckedup.

Jesus, you faggots find the most retarded girls apparently.

It feels fucking great man... she makes sure I'm taken care of in just about every aspect of my life. Sure, I take care of myself just fine, but it's nice someone else is also looking out for me since no one else on earth does or will. We're getting married sometime this June or July. Yep, I know I sound like a faggot to say all this, but I sincerely don't fucking care. :-) She's equal parts cute, slutty, smart, and independent...

Congrats Sup Forumsro.

it's that warm feeling on the inside that makes you feel like you're important to someone and that someone has their trust in you and can tell you everything
also sex is great

Of course, anyone named Austin is automatically a faggot anyway.

Austin *IS* one of the top three faggotyist names on the planet... this is true.

Sensible chuckle

eat me Shawn

pff

Fug.

Fuck you

>How does it feel to be loved by a girl?
>you put a picture of a pretty girl

sometimes I realize that I relate love with a beautiful woman and not with an ugly woman, loses the sense, then I see in the street an attractive man with an ugly woman and I wonder:

Maybe if it was attractive I'd be in that situation, then what is love? I wouldn't want to fall in love with an ugly woman, then why are there Sup Forumsros who are alone, if they can have an ugly girlfriend? Isn't it love?

fuck you

Fag

Only fags date woman