Happening

Happening

Flesh eating bug eating all the sand people alive

Bringing it to Europe

Enjoy your summer Europe!

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/cutaneous-leishmaniasis-disfiguring-tropical-disease-sweeps-across-middle-east-a7056741.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614446/Flesh-eating-tropical-disease-spread-Middle-East-millions-flee-Syria-scientists-warn-situation-like-Ebola.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutaneous_leishmaniasis#Treatment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutaneous_leishmaniasis
ahcmedia.com/articles/136563-cutaneous-leishmaniasis-in-syrian-refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hail hydra

It's starting

This

And zika

I just wish south American Bros mailed zika bugs to Africa and China

Sand Bros could mail this to Africa and China too

Let us all enjoy our enrichment when Takbir and his 3 wiwes and 24 children brings it over on a boat next week...or tomorrow.

> mfw all the automation/ubi memes were true
The great culling is starting

Bottle it up and mail it to china. They have shit hygiene

It's gonna be good. A long hot summer.

> Neighbouring countries, which have received millions of refugees are also reporting many leishmaniasis cases. In Lebanon, cases rose to 1,033 in 2013 from six in the previous 12 years. Hundreds of cases have also been reported in Turkey and Jordan.

Holy kek, who's sliding this

so enriching

It's happening though

Cia. Nwo. Jew. Take your pick. This was their plan. Create instability that moves sand people into Europe and then deploy bio weapon in sand people who become the carriers

Antibiotic super bug is also in us now

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/

Zionists. The plan is to destroy the planet so all Jews return to Israel, and fulfill the end time prophecies.

Come to Israel, we have a giant wall! To terror or disease! And there's land waiting for Jewish bloodlines.

>Implying zika would stop africans from keeping producing retards

The Zombie movies were real, just replace Zombies with Sandniggers and niggers and it fits pretty good. All we can do is try to survive this madness. If we do might have lots of land that will open up.

The US only has itself to blame on antibiotics. Doctors have been handing them out like candy. Farmers have been using them as a way to get around proper grounds maintenance and growth accelerantor.

True. But they would be even more retarded. They can kind of barely function now. Zika would just finish the job.

China needs zika and the sand bugs. Will Someone mail it to china? Hmmm Venezuela?

> Dr Waleed Al-Salem, of the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, told MailOnline: “It's a very bad situation. The disease has spread dramatically in Syria, but also into countries like Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey and even into southern Europe with refugees coming in.

It's ogre

>They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
The beasts have come through your door, famine is on the horizon, the plague has been revealed. The sword will come naturally.
Europe is fucked.

And the summer is just starting and is going to be warmer than normal!!!!

Yessss

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614446/Flesh-eating-tropical-disease-spread-Middle-East-millions-flee-Syria-scientists-warn-situation-like-Ebola.html

I'm hard

So much sliding on front page with bullshit stories and magazines writing about us

They know we have the powers to know now

This is going to happen this summer!!

>Venezuela
See flag

The region I live there's no mosquitoes. They live at coastline with warm weather

I cannot wait for this summer to blow up.

We need a new hitler im not even memeing these subhuman shitskins have to go away

Zika is Africa, mate

This is how you spot a Jew. They always want to hide important news so they can tell you about how bad it is in Israel. Fuck you, kike. Collect your shekels on Reddit.

Thanks ISIS you filthy disgusting Neckbeards.

>Brazil

So they're feeding you goys some good propaganda, huh? Your Olympics are in danger of being cancelled because of the Zika virus.

Do you have Bros there?

Send to china!

We can develop a package that will allow larva to grow and then have a few exit holes so that they can leave once they get there. Send to wet regions of China,w which is basically all the populated areas. This would be a great plot for a movie.

Keep bumping this thread
Don't let it die
Kill all shill threads

I meant from Africa.

Have a Bump Austria.

> : 'We are only getting glimpses of the situation from refugees fleeing the conflict zones and going to camps in Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey.'
Cutaneous leishmaniasis is one of 17 tropical diseases categorized as 'neglected' by the WHO.
As well as severe scarring, the disease causes open sores on the skin, breathing difficulty, nose bleeding

But for reals yo

What would happen if based south America bro started mailing zika bugs to china, Africa, and other wet third world countries?

Will isis weapons this?

They supposedly have left dead infected bodies in the street

Some chinks live here and they usually send paclages and stuff to China. Somebody could just open their boxes and plant a dozen of bugs inside and done with it

So...

Maybe I shouldnt be so quick to enlist anymore?

So much crap on front page. Why? Stop it Normie's and cia!

There are super bugs that are just starting and summer is almost here!

The first infections were by IS Members. I remember an article back then about a weird flesh eating big plaguing them.

Oh shit.

Yes isis

Yes! Tell everyone. This is a good plot twist!

Thanks to Islam, my good, Christian Syrian family gets cucked. Fucking garbage "religion."

Is there a treatment for it?

Whoa. Such good news

No. Nein!

No, China was using all the antibiotics known to man to keep breeding pigs in literal shitholes and created this bug

Antibiotics but you might be stuck looking like a peeled zombie

Hey, at least you aren't living in the middle east, me personally I like Christian middle easterns, and think we should take more of you guys instead of Muslims.

And we are developing tactical nukes again!!

They are going to flood the world with these bugs then use tac nukes to cleanse the earth.

Yes yes yes

Can't tell if bait, or if "happening" posters are actually this mentally challenged

God has heard my prayers.

Shut up cia

> muds bringing an infectious zombie disease to Europe isn't news
Fuck off Shlomo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutaneous_leishmaniasis#Treatment

Hmmm.

>middle east biggest cancer on humanity's for over 300 years
>breeding like rats
>suddenly wars left and right
>try to fllee those wars to spread their mental disease of a religion in better places
>literally provided the stimuli required to wake up the men on the west
>now diseases spread left and right
>in a few years they'll have to deal with a deadly heat wave
It seems like there's is a god and he's mad as fuck at the sandpeople.

Thank you, Jesus.

>mfw retarded "Doctors without borders" will go over there to help da poor innocent little jihads.

>mfw they'll come back here like that retarded Scottish nurse did and put our people at risk.

Fuck them all.

If the christian/catholic god were mad at the sandniggers, he would fulminate the pope with a thunder or possess him and command a holy army to destroy the mecca

> go over there
No need, the party van is coming his way

I'm part Jewish but I'd rather cut my dick off, eat it, and then fuck a sand nigger with the bloody stump than move to fucking ISRAEL.

That's good!

We need to spread this. The world must burn to cleanse itself

I'm glad I am only made out of bones then.

it's actually china's fault

implying it wont kill europeans too

I'm go by the school of tropical medicine quite a lot and always worried if there is some kind of fuck up causing an outbreak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutaneous_leishmaniasis

JUST

Most euros need to go too

We only need a few million left when it is all said and done

Purify white

WAZ

>Implying we don't have immunity to pretty much everything
You forget, Europe's gone through plagues, diseases, etc far worse than this.

Some people in northern Europe even have immunity to HIV.

So...

Not to this shit
Not to exotic diseases
This is the definition of smallpox infested blankets for the Natives, Euro style

Didn't this shit happen last year as well though? If a happening already happened and didn't result in happenings, can it stil be a happening?

I don't think it's the catholic god.

Sauce?

>Implying we don't have stockpiles of fluconazole to treat this shit
user pls.

Please

Can 2016 be the year???
Can it be ???
>tfw maybe born just in time for SHittingTF

It can spread through rats and your typical gnat, great.

>Implying all the stocks won't be depleted "treating" the poor helpless sand niggers as soon as they drop their sorry asses on your soil
>Implying your government would prioritize it's own people over foreign sand nigger invaders

That would be raycissss, user.

Yup, I was right. Last year it happened as well. Looks like as long as the Great Syrian Clusterfuck continues, there will be yearly happening threads surrounding this disease.

ahcmedia.com/articles/136563-cutaneous-leishmaniasis-in-syrian-refugees

lel. We best destroy Mama Merkel quickly then eh?

And summer Olympics brought to you by zika soon

Healthy athletes are good carriers

Disease is now transmitted via sex too

>aids
>ebola
>6 gorillion other tropical diseases
>now this
It's like nature itself hates dindus and shitskins

Considering it's caused by parasites, I would assume there are anti parasitic meds you can take.

Follow . Or google "Cutaneous leishmaniasis 2015" first link.

>born just in time to watch race traitors getting sick when betraying their race
truly a wonderful time to be alive

What about prevention?

>ISIS declares biological warfare on the west

IDGAF

Witnessed

kill all disgusting flies.

like killing every nigger and coal burner and then burning their body???

sounds racist