>internet explorer pinned
>smart

AUSCHWITZ!!!!! XD

>it's a someone writes on the smartboard with expo markers episode

>It's a circle-erase episode

>it's a class dismissed because of a windows update episode

>It's a professor doesn't know how to work a youtube video episode

>its a someone writes on the white board with sharpie episode

>it's a the teacher doesn't know how to use the smartboard so she just uses the whiteboard instead episode

is it fucking underage hour?

>implying we can't post about the past.

>It's a removing sharpie on the whiteboard by writing over it with expo marker and then erasing it episode

>It's a CLEAN FILTER episode

it's just the default win7 setup

I have had smartboards in classrooms since the eary 00s. I just went back to use my gi bill.

I have yet to see a professor use a smart board correctly. I had one guy who was young who taught algorithms who half assed used it right.

>Implying I'm not a teacher

still

>the teacher makes you write on the weird tablet and yuou dont know how adn it looks bad
>episode

>its a professor has to pause class because she forgot to post the notes online and instructs everyone to go print them out in the lab so we spend a literal hour gathering at both the printer and in the main office trying to put money on our print cards so we can actually get the notes episode
fucking dumb bitch

Sure is middle school in here.

>it's a teacher spends 15 minutes finding out how to play a video episode

The fact that you associate smartboards with middle school makes you a lot younger than me kiddo.

>It's a sub leaves the mouse on the play button episode
>It's a Teacher leaves the mouse on the play button episode

>bragging about being old

Those things were pieces of shit.

The fact that you think that fgt was bragging about his age shows how fucking young you are, go to bed kiddo its past your bed time.

>there are people on this board who went to school in the 21st century
I graduated in 1993. Get on my level.

I'm 25 and the first time I saw a smartboard was literally the last year of high school so if this is really a fixture of your childhood memories you need to kill yourself off of Sup Forums

What the hell is that?

I'm 27 and we had smartboards through high school, maybe you grew up in the ghetto or hicksville or something.

>Going to a poor school
>not having a powerful teachers union that stages protests for some reason
Cain't wate for my teach to get pregnant for the second time this year!

Or maybe you're a liar.

>anything related to high school gets mentioned
>le oldfags come out of the woodwork to prove their le oldfagness
wow you guys are so cool you're over 22 and on Sup Forums

>it's a technology just makes things worse while purporting to be more efficient episode

t. 23-yr-old
>It's a superintendent demands that every student gets an iPad episode
Starve that beast, buddy

These things were so dumb and added like 0 educational value to anything. I hate that schools will try any gimmick on earth to make themselves looks good and awe the kids. So much that they have to spend thousands on shit like this, macs, tablets computers. Just read a fucking book. Learn how to explain course material in a fun way and make it challenging. If Kids don't want to fuckin learn, just make them work in a factory already.

>it's a pen is incorrectly calibrated so the teacher does that thing where you hit a bunch of crosshairs to realign episode

where I am parents are making a big fuss about the iPad thing because they don't want their kids to be staring at a screen every waking moment of the day

shitty stupid parents breeding shitty stupid kids

>schools still existing
>tb hard drives
>internet
>2016

I'm a high school teacher wagecuck and you've just ruined my Sunday morning

>went to a tiny private HS
>dean/whatever wanted every student to use only an ipad.
>starts encouraging parents to get ipads for their kids.
>remember all the kids who had an ipad instead of a laptop struggling to do anything productive with them, giving up, and playing angry birds/minecraft mobile edition all class.
>remember all the shitty BT keyboards everywhere.
>remember at least 1 kid dropping their ipad a month and having it shatter.

Thank fuck I graduated right before it was mandatory.

Apparently the mandatory rule was removed after only being in effect for a year.

If you wanna see somebody grossly mismanage funds, believe me, go to a public school. When I was in high school we got a massive Federal grant, like $500k or some shit, and they used it to "upgrade" all the computers in the library to Macs. 500k on computers when the computers we had were just fine.

My local school district issues a Chromebook to every kid.

But muh social interaction.

Think of all the semi-autists who learned to control their sperg-level because they had forced social interaction for 6 hours a day 5 days a week.
Now imagine them without social interaction.

dont they have drugs for that now?