Whats her name? i cant stop thinking about her

whats her name? i cant stop thinking about her

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1510/46/1510461644100.webm
twitter.com/jaderiveraa112
instagram.com/jade_riveraa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think its Brighton Sharbino the girl in the walking dead who gets killed by carol for acting all gay and shit.

not sure

Frankie Edgar brought her to a UFC event a few months ago. Niece, girl from his gym, side piece? No one knows..

no op's webm is not brighton

nobody really knows who she is to be honest

shit well the looks are very similar. now i am interested about this as well

Which event ?

Theres one with Chris Weidman too , I saw her instagram and twitter the other day

i believe she's frankie edgar's wrestling coach's daughter

nobody knows?

probably accurate

img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1510/46/1510461644100.webm

twitter.com/jaderiveraa112

>twitter.com/jaderiveraa112

FRANKIE HAS A MICRO PENIS. I USED TO WRESTLE WITH HIM IN NJ. SMALL DICK, SMALL BALLS. HE'S A SMALL DUDE THOUGH

instagram.com/jade_riveraa/

private :/

>instagram.com/jade_riveraa/
>private :/

> 1,562 followers.
It shouldn't be hard to had one more to this list !

That face

Hahahahahahaha i bet she is retarded

Nobody asked you about Frankie Edgar's Dick and balls, this thread isn't even really about him. You might want to think about that.

>Faggot

I AM SURE HE FUCKED HER THOUGH,

how old is she?

>jade_riveraa

SHE'S 19-20. SHE TRAINS WITH US ONCE IN A WHILE AND DOES SMALL SCALE MMA BOUTS. I AM SURE SHE HAS FUCKED A LOT OF WRESTLERS. SHE'S BEEN FUCKING THESE GUYS SINCE SHE WAS 14, PROBABLY YOUNGER. IT'S NJ SO NO BIG DEAL. SHE'S A FUCK GIRL AND HAS REALLY HIGH SEX DRIVE. SAYING THAT SHE HAS NEVER SHOWN NO INTEREST IN ME. ZERO. AND I NONE IN HER. SHE SMELLS LIKE SHIT AND IS ANNOYING AS FUCK. ....LIKE WEIDMAN'S WIFE

friendzone capslock

Her smile is so fucking sexy. She looks like she could be 13 tho.. The makeup makes her look older than she really is imho. They dont let minors in to see UFC-matches right?

NO YOU FUCKING MORON. SHE HAS ALREADY FOUGHT LICENSED MMA MATCHES IN NJ AND YOU HAVE TO BE 18 TO GET LICENSED YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. SHE'S AT LEAST 20 AND UGLY AS FUCK. SHE LOOKS LIKE A FEMALE KESSEL.

HER DAD IS THAT DARKIE WHO IS USALLY IN MATT'S AND FRANKIE'S CORNER.

ok now i know you're bullshitting

Yeah youre full of shit nigger

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED IDIOT? LISTEN TO FRANKIE TALK ION JOE ROGAN. THE "GIRL" HE'S TALKING ABOUT THAT IS AN "ANIMAL" IN THE RING IS JAE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

I SEEN HER GET HER SHIT PUSHED IN 2 YEARS AGO ON THE RESERVE IN JERSEY,

DUDE , SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF

>no lips

Fuck white people