Fb/ig wwyd thread cont

fb/ig wwyd thread cont

Knock her out and drag her by her hair to her bed. Strip her naked and use her as a fuck toy cumming in all her holes and in her eyes.

Bend her over and fuck her ass live free when she’s drunk on eggnog while she cries until I shoot my load inside her

i got my hands on nudes of this girl and i have her facebook too, how do i spread her nudes to her family and workplace etc without it tracing back to me

adjust the white balance, paint the red eyes and weird white spot on her mouth

Drill a hole in the back of her head through to her mouth and skull fuck her to death

Post on vola

post!!!!

She is ugly af omg

This

user are you still here

Wwyd? She's 15

Tie her face down on her bed and fuck her ass while strangling her. As her ass gets tighter and tighter I shoot my load as I break her neck

wwyd

yup

post nudes please

It would be fairly simple to spread them and not be traced. Just make an account with an email that's not linked to you and send the photos.

whats vola ?

EAT....

i'd pay her $15 to paint my cock blue with her mouth

just image hosting

How do you know her?

@user pls send to [email protected]

she was my girlfriend for 2 years

push her backwards off that windowsill, watch the dress fall upwards, plant my ass on her face so i dont have to look at her, and bury my face between her legs

post pics user!!!

brutally face fucking her, getting as deep down her throat as I can so tears stream down her face and she gags and drools all over herself, i'd then pul out my cock and shoot loads all over her face

She would be gang raped by bbc for hours cock in all her holes at once and wont stop till she drained their balls dry. Covering every inch of her body in hot sticky cum

wine her, dine her, make her fall in love with me, get her hooked on crack, then pimp her out on cam to fat wicca fetishists

polish up her forehead so i can stare back at my own reflection while i bang her. it'll be like she isn't even there

Tied up in a barn and raped in the ass by me while her jaw is broken and made to accept a horse cock. Me and the horse spit roast her to death but not before cumming in her just before she passes

Break her legs and drag her out into the forest where she’s brutally raped to death by 5 local guys who fill her with cum before dumping her off a cliff into the sea

id blindfold her and whisper in her ear that i got something special planned for her, then lead her to my playroom, and lock her inside with a treadmill for her own good

tie her to a tree, face against it and ass exposed, then assfuck her hard and dry while chocking her. leave her with cum dripping from her hole, ready to be abused by strangers

Knocked out and suspended from her wrists and ankles from some rafters at the right height for me to shove my hard shaft down her throat while her pussy is destroyed with a drill and I pinch her nose until i cum and leave her for dead

Use her mouth like a flesh light while rough fucking it while grabbing her hair into pig tails as she slobbers all over my dick before seeing how far I can make her cheek distend with my shaft while I cum in her mouth

I would drug her and record her getting brutally double penetrated while drooling and begging for more cock and then post it to her social media.

Kidnap them both and take them to a stable. Tie them down on two benches facing each other and jerk off over them both while they’re raped by horses who destroy them. I finish by cumming on both the faces.

Break her arms and legs. Roughly tit fuck her while she lays there crying before cumming on her eye balls then snapping her neck

Wwyd 19 year old

Wwyd?

moarrrr

WWYD?

WWYD??

fill her with cum then slit her throat

Wwyd to this slut?

God is here to call you a fag.

Silly whore I forgot to pull outta daughter

omgg yes, keep em comin!

Wait until leftie wanders off into a cave. Bash her skill against a rock, pull down her bikini bottom and swap between raping her ass and her pussy as she lays there twitching. Finish by shoving my dick into her right eye socket and skull fucking her to death.

pick one

Tie her up after killing her parents. Spend the night brutally raping all her holes while breaking her body. Once she’s full of my cum take a large knife and shove it in her pussy before slowly working my way slicing her open

I'd take the chick on the left out back and have her suck me until I cum on her glasses. WWYD?

i wud fug everyding :D

Cant choose without body/bikini pics tbh

Invite her to a party, get her trashed, take her off to a room and throatfuck her. After that, I strip her down and make her walk through the rest of the party asking if anyone wants a blowjob while filming it.

Take her around the back of the school. Make her get down on her knees and suck me off. Since she’s slow I start thrusting forward and back getting harder and harder so she ends up bashing her head off the brick wall until she’s almost passed out. Then I’d push her on her back and finish by cumming in her pussy.

right

gangbanged hard and brutally, crying and begging for mercy as two big cocks double penetrate her to creampie

middle

Nice. But she's anything but slow. This bitch can make any guy cum in under a minute.

/thread

Id break her arms and legs and dump her on my bed for me to use as a fuck toy. I’d spend a week raping her as hard and as brutally as possible, breaking ribs and fingers while I fill her with my cum. She’d end up going quiet and numb and just lay there taking it as I bite down on her tits and most of her body leaving teeth marks all over her cum filled body. When I’m bored of her I’d slowly strangle her while my cock was down her throat until I crush it and cum.

Feel free to be extremely brutal with this one.

this first one (right) looks best so far

wwyd

I'd take her doggy pulling her hair and slapping her butt before starting fingering her asshole and eventually fuck it hard and dry making her cry, i'll end destroying her tight asshole and filling it with cum

I'll rape her pussy while choking and slapping her. When she passes out from the choking, I ravage her throat. Once she's back up, I rape her ass and choke her again, and this time I don't stop. Her bodies twitches as she dies bring me to climax, and I finish in her lifeless ass

middle cute & sexy

I'd drag the middle one to my bedroom and strip those jeans off her, running my hands over her godly curves. Then I'd finger her, letting her get nice an wet before sliding my cock inside her and fucking her until she screams.

lefty has the best tits I guess but overall middle is nicest