Wow! What an excellent piece of cinema

Wow! What an excellent piece of cinema.

COME

AND

TAKE

TAKE

IT

IN THE BUTT

really i though it was boring, it felt like kevin smith wanted to be a better film maker but cant because he is a hack

>Chasing Amy, Dogma, Clerks II
>hack

really?
and with that loud ass LOST horn ending?

have you seen the loved ones, kevin smith literally ripped of that film

>chasing amy
shitty ending
>clerks 2
see clerks

good arguments my dude

>Chasing Amy

Garbage that only got praise for being progressive.

>Dogma

Smith wanking over how his views on religion are better than the entire world's for two hours.

>Clerks II

Lame rehash of Clerks that completely ruined Dante's character arc in the original.

Is everyone on this board incapable of giving a real opinion on a film beyond "it's shit for this arbitrary reason"?

Chasing Amy has a brilliant script that balances Smith's immaturity with a seriousness that captures life and sexuality in a way none of his other films quite do. It's fucking hilarious too.

Same for Clerks II -- funniest movie he's made, and it has way better performances than the first Clerks. I dunno what Dante's character arc is even supposed to be but the film sets out to be funny and it succeeds.

Dogma is debatable. I like it and found Smith's ideas on religion interesting and thought it was well-made as a whole. But it is a highly subjective and personal take on religion that could rub some the wrong way. He handles the ensemble cast really well.

Yeah I really enjoyed it, it's the only good thing made after the 90s.

Everything and I mean EVERYTHING in your post is literally wrong on every level. If I were you I'd just suck my dick and jump off a bridge because you're an embarrassment to humanity who needs to cease existing before you hold us all back from evolving to something great.

*the only good thing SMITH made

>this

What is someone so pleb even doing on a film board?

that was the FUCKING HORN OF GABRIEL HERALDING THE COMING OF THE APOCALYPSE

>Sup Forums
>actual film discussion
oh buddy you're in for a ride...

I don't see any resemblance between those two. Are you sure you got the right film?

I loved it. First it gives you a "no way it's all ture no way" and then you see it was the students.

ok you wanna know why chasing amy is shit
the ending is what wrecked it, it was going along fine love and all that and then the whole thing took a shit turn when the main character wanted a threesome with his gf and best-friend, why would any one think that

>I don't see any resemblance between those two. Are you sure you got the right film?
relgious fantics, drill to skull then hot water

i flicked over to this movie around halfway through, when Goodman was getting the phone call i think, so i didnt fully understand what i was watching... but still

Goodmans performance and his interactions with his superiors was great

Ending was surprising

7/10

id watch Goodman in anything desu

It's clear Smith hates that his brother is gay. He always emphasizes how everyone should accept homosexuals. If he were really OK with his brother being gay, he wouldn't focus so much on the topic. Regardless, the movie was a meh.