USA USA USA

that fucking video got me into traps and now im a trap myself
slippery slope lads

what vids this from?

i think you went a bit too far
the furthest i went was dating one

You want sauce?

eh to be fair i was doomed from the start
as a kid i was a femmy little fag with long hair who took dance classes and only had girls as friends

*lick*

kitty kaiti fapping on cam then her mam comes into the room talking about nostradamus predicted 9/11

all the matter now is if you're a qt or not?

Good times

How was it dating a trap? Any different from dating a girl? I just expect dating traps to be a nightmare since they're pretty much acting like a stereotype of a chick. I just imagine they're all pretty much damaged goods

people say im pretty cute in the trap threads, i started hormones at 16 and im 18 now so i look pretty feminine though i feel ugly and hate my body, i think that's part of being a "girl" though

nee nee:
I like fuckimg traps it feels good. And i can abuse their pucci

currently with one
shes obsessed with my dick
its a good time

The face is make it or break it for traps. Got a face pic?

nee nee:
what is your favo method of pleasure?

it had it's ups and downs. sometimes i used to forget she was actually a transsexual with how girly she acted. i did get kind of sick of having to reassure her that the reason i was dating her was because i liked her not because of the novelty of being with a transsexual.

post your discord and i'll send u a pic, if you've been in trap threads you might have seen me though

Interesting, got a pic of her?

Do you wrap it up or just make her use enemas and go on Prep?

jbhood10#8843

yeah, but i'm not gonna post any of her because even though we aren't dating any more i doubt she would appreciate me posting pics of her on Sup Forums and i'm not enough of a knobhead to do so.

Fair enough