You guys fucked up Sup Forums by spamming logs threads and not ignoring them. Now as we speak...

You guys fucked up Sup Forums by spamming logs threads and not ignoring them. Now as we speak, over 20 fucking log threads appear on Sup Forums daily. That means 7300 fucking log threads at least are made on Sup Forums in one fucking year. Because you dumbasses couldn't ignore them.

Log threads are kino OP

Perhaps there are some WWYD or Facebook fap threads that would be more to your liking?

Please, it has been going for more then a year. It has to end.

This! And we can do that by ignoring them.

Go back to your dick rate and cuck threads, kiddo. Logs are here to stay. If you don't like it you need to grow up.

They will continue to be posted whether they are ignored or not

>complaining about the only quality posts on Sup Forums
This shit just ain't LOGical

Yeah, along with the trap, loli, fur, rekt, celeb, and all the other threads that appear multiple fucking times a day.

Sup Forums isn't so random when you can predict what you're going to see.

Fuck you seriously dude. Not funny at all.
>This is where some underage faggot cancer bitch replies with another log post

That could be solved if they just had their own board, Sup Forums is like a garbage disposal where you have to go through the garbage just to find that one item that is in okay condition.

>Grow up
>Log threads
Pick one you underage faggot

>being this new
It was never intended to be "random" content you retard.

Yeah, i came to say this. This dude doesnt give a fuck about replies, ive noticed.

What in the fuck are you on about?

If you get mad, the goal is achieved

I don't mind garbage. I started coming here specifically to see the internet's trash. It just gets boring seeing the same trash every day. And yet, I still come here, almost daily for the past 10 years. What the fuck am I doing with my life?

I hear u

I came hear first too when I first started, but it was just too much dumbass crap. The other boards are more fun. I come to check how it is every now and then, but it is still the same old thing.

"Random" means anything that doesn't already fit or belong on one of the other boards, it's /trash/ before /trash/ existed.

Actually thank you for this, I completely forgot /trash/ existed and never went there.

Thus making it random. One dude posts about some outdoorsy shit, and someone else posts Loli. There is no coorelation between either posts, henceforth, it is random. But, not when it is predictable to the point in which it is now. Its pathetic. And we thought 2012 was cancerous.

/out/ has been around a long fucking time, my dude.

But how does that defeat his argument? His point still stands. Sup Forums was always cancer, but it was *significantly* more varied even just a few years ago.

Dump

exactly i always just ignored them, but do you think this is ignoring op? an entire thread devoted to log threads

giving them their own board would be hilarious
like the /mlp/ of cancer

>Implying /mlp/ isn't cancer