Anybody want to help me get somebody fired?

Anybody want to help me get somebody fired?

nypa

only if it's you, OP.

Got cash money for who ever can get this bitch fired from the parts department at a Chrysler dealership

$500

Explain a little more u cunt.

Need her fired once she’s fired you get payed no games. I’m as real as they come. Just need her fired anyway possible

What did she do?

Mother to my kid. Trying to force my kid to replace me with another man

I want to ruin her life little by little As much as possible

Got cash ready. Give me an email to hit you up on if you can make it happen

Repost this men, I feel u.
People need to help u.

Thx bro

Sure!

Seriously bro. I need help

Bump

On what did she work?
There's always a easy way to get fired.

I'm game for wrecking this bitch.

She answers the phones in the parts department and puts the parts list together

Getting the mother of your kid fired is basically taking food out of your own kids mouth, you self centred cunt

Get some friends to Call her, until she get mad, she say something u récord that and send that shit to his boss.
Easy task

Just call, ask for manager, tell manager she was rude and swore. Keep it short, simple, and anonymous. Hang up. Have someone else call again later on in the day. Day or two later, do it once more. Lots of places have a three stroke policy and if she hasn’t been fired yet she will most likely be close. Make sure you vary up you’re complaints, make sure you have different people doing it and try as best as possible to not make it noticeable. If it’s too obvious she will be able to claim someone isn’t fucking with her.

Don't do it dude...its gonna blow up in your face. Best thing to do, if you were a good duad with the time you did had be patient and wait until the kid gets older. If she is crappy the kid will see it for themselves. Also, the way the world is going right now, its gonna come back to bite you in the ass. Im serious dude. Leave it only and grin and bear your way through it. Your playing with fire. The femine energy is of the scales right now, and that shit is visious when it comes back around. Imagine a red boomerang that can take 30 years of your life, your freedom, and still someone how make everyone think of you as a monster, even when all the horrible shit that she does is right in everyones face. Just sayin bro.

Great fucking idea men.

Theft is always a good route. If you get found out your ass is grass though. She's gonna say you raped her, then your fucked...like travon martin fucked.

Do it twice in one day and once again a day or two later. On day one the manager will think she had a shitty day. Manager will most likely reprimand her the day after you call. Wait a day or two so it looks like she is being careful due to being reprimanded, then have someone call manager again once a day or two has passed. Be careful that it isn’t a place where calls are monitored. An automated message should tell you if the call is monitored before anyone human picks up. If it’s a local car part servicer, I doubt calls are monitored tho.