"I'm sorry sir, we have a no singles policy"

"I'm sorry sir, we have a no singles policy"

>H-hey user, i came alone too... maybe we can go together!

>already paid for my ticket
>no refunds

why is this allowed?

Someone explain this "no single policy" meme to me. What's wrong with coming alone?

Creepy friendless virgin males are not wanted in the areas for socially active normal people.

>be single
>go to movie theater
>shoot up movie theater

You saying you've never done this before?

I don't know about you, but if I'm out in public alone I am always 1 step away from shooting up the place, even if I'm not armed.

Is this actually a thing, how are Americans OK with this.

its something an autistic person has reposted every day for years

Where do you live that it's not a thing??

not america is probably good enough

Stop asking motherfucking retarded questions you newfag.

It's actual policy in some areas.

One of my local theatres is very exclusive, and they require you to dress up and only accept groups of 2 or more. It's very swanky. They even have a special valet for your Falcon, which they secure for the duration of the film with silk ribbons. It's a very progressive policy, honestly, I'm glad they do it. Keeps the birds in an easy to find place, and greatly minimizes the mess. While some would argue getting falcon leavings in your popcorn is part of the experience, I've never really been a fan.

>Banned because of no dogs policy
>Come back dressed as a human
>They let me in
Haha suckers

Australia, I've been to cinemas alone many times and they don't care. only children aren't allowed on their own

even if you pay someone to go along with you, you still have to pass the penis inspection. 9 out of 10 times they look at my dick and say it's not good enough. sometimes i put a twenty on top of it and they still won't let me in. fuck movie theaters

>Due to an increasing number of rapes, women must be accompanied by men to the theater. Sorry, ma'am.

uh omg

>going to the cinema alone

you guys don't ACTUALLY do this, right?

i remember when I had friends and we would go see a movie, we would spot the loners from a mile away and talk about them while feeling sorry.

Yes, but I avoid doing the virgin walk and wear a sick trenchcoat so no one suspects a thing

Have you been in the last 5 years? Depends when you go too, weekends and evenings most enforce NSP. They leave daytime on weekdays for spergos and old people.

IS that a screenshot from the new episode of BLACKED?

>no singles

Well I'm glad I brought these dubs with me then CHECK EM

Well then, check my dables.

I always see films on the premiere day. That is not always a day my friends or family want/can go. I go alone, but most of the time I go with someone.

Good thing you got trips buddy

>Don't gender me
Well good news, I couldn't even if I tried.

Yeah, last time I went was a night show.

Checked

woah

That sounds like a dumb policy, movie-goers in groups always make noise and a mess

>be in group
>throw popcorn bin with leftovers on the ground to impress friends and be rebel
>do this knowing if someone attracts attention to this fact, we will make fun of him

>be alone
>don't know anybody, don't want to make a bad impression
>be clean

It's simple, if I owned a cinema I'd make a singles-only policy

Midnight showings for some reason they lift the NSP for midnight showings....(ironic since the reason they put in the NSP at my theater was for the incident that happened at aMidnight showing for the batman movie)

better triple that liability insurance for all those lone wolves

You just know.

Did you know that black people get laid more often because they don't really have social awareness? It's actually a good thing when it comes to women since they are kinda dumb.

>ayo girl gimme dat booty
>fine nobody else is offering anyway
vs
>m- maybe if I talk to her daily and make jokes she'll like me enough to sleep with me, I- I just don't want to seem like a creep is all

naw white boys are just pussies and they don't want you beta cucks

Brit here, can confirm going to the cinema alone is allowed.

Dabs!

Come in and watch the film, esteemed sir .

>in the future everyone will be required to have badges like that so that we don't offend 0,03% that are confused

JDIMSA

>That'll be 199.99 + the BLACKED fee + the mandatory donation to the BLM movement, sir.

>black man in charge of whites

What started this meme?

and frowned upon
get some friend you pathetic shit

t. redditor

>friends

Black people are just immune to feminism. The things you have to do to bed a girl are considered rape in our society, the stuff white boys have been indoctrinated with since they were little kids. That's why they have such a hard time getting laid. Literally indoctrinated to be cucks since birth, funny as shit.

The absolute worst part is you know she'd be cute if she slimmed down and fixed that retarded haircut.

The virgin walk?

>he doesn't know the virgin walk
You probably do the virgin stare too

Chicago you turd.

They're also immune to living past 30 in most places in the world, so you give some, you lose some.