TFA

Downloaded and watched this again.

Actually still holds up.

Pretty good.

FUCK YOU

What is "being seduced by the light side"? How does that make any sense?

Being seduced by the dark side is a simple concept, it's a basic human failure, being given power and then abusing it, taking the path to get more power regardless of what it takes.

What is being seduced by the light side? Realizing you're an asshole? Is Kylo Ren's motivation that he realizes he's an asshole so he prays to the memory of the man who betrayed the dark side and killed the emperor to show him why he should be an asshole?

He refers to Resistance members as "murderers" as an insult. What the fuck does he think all of his murders make him?

Jesus Christ, did they think it was a cool idea for her to do a Jedi mind trick at absolute random with no way of knowing that it was a thing or how to do it? Or did they just write themselves into a corner and figure that would work? How does this scene even make sense to anyone who hasn't seen the prior films? Yes, it's a sequel, but you're lying if you're going to argue it's not also a remake of IV intended for a new audience as well as the old.

Wouldn't Starkiller Base be useless after 2 shots?

Why did Chewie walk right past Leia after Han died and then she hugged a complete stranger? Yeah, I get it, the force led them to each other, but what the fuck about Chewie?

Wait, 3PO has his arm back at the end, what the fuck was that even about?

Why isn't the Resistance just the Republic?

Why are we supposed to give a fuck about the Republic when the only information about them we are ever given to them is from the First Order?

How did a group that "rose from the ashes" of the Empire build a weapon that takes up a third of a planet minimum without anyone noticing? How the fuck do you aim that weapon?

Wouldn't getting rid of even one of the suns, let alone both do unimaginable fuckery to said planet and system?

R2 was in a fucking coma because he was sad? There is literally a line about how he may never wake up? How did this get in?

most of this is autism and nitpicking

> ywn fuck daisy ridley because she thinks she's too good for you now, even though she is the ugliest woman in most rooms.

That light sabre is still retarded.

I hope at least you didn't pay money for this garbage.

Not really user, you're just retarded.

shes anakin but without the prophecy so it makes her some empowered feminist figure.

she has shit growing out of her ovaries its way too gross to think about

You could find a better girl pretty much any where user.

I still don't really understand the purpose of the laser crossguard.

It's disney ruining star wars

It looks kool!

to sell toys

It was an old design from when sabers were less efficient. They're not really cross guards, more like vents that can be used as a weapon if your blades are locked like what happened to Finn.

i found it sorta tedious

rogue one might meet expectations

>giant holes in a movie is nitpicking
>giant holes in a movie is autism on the audience's part
Fuck off, shill.

If you want the reason they made it an actual thing, see

If you want the in-universe reason it's because Faglo Ren used a shitty crystal in his lightsaber and the vents on the side are keeping it from overloading by diverting energy off to the sides. If they weren't there, the crystal would shatter and the saber could explode.

Well, why the hell does he have such a shitty lightsaber?

can you avoid seriously posting this nerd shit

idiot

it still makes no sense so if something makes no sense be quiet instead of autistically repeating shit from wookiepedia or star wars interviews.... piece of shit

It was the only design he could get ahold of, and possibly the only one Snoke had on hand.

>If you want the in-universe reason
No, I want the actual reason. Anything else is just to justify the real reason, which is "it looks kool". I could care less about how they tried to make it "realistic" relative to the universe. It's a fucking lame cosmetic piece.

Congratulations, you are just now realizing most new designs in sci-fi are pretty much pointless and only meant to sell toys.

Do you want a medal, queerlord?

>queerlord
How'd you know I was the lord of queers? But yes, I would like a medal.

Yeah it was alright probably the best star wars movie.

It's solid. Not exceptionally good or bad but it's clear they didn't want to take any risks and just rode on the nostalgia track for old fans whilst reintroducing the "new Star Wars" for children to sell merch and toys, just hook them young to turn them into a new generation of fans in the long run.

I think it's good foundation for better things to come.

>>Wouldn't Starkiller Base be useless after 2 shots?
It only needed two shots to take it's only two enemies. Then they can use starships to rule like every other star wars empire.
Why isn't the Resistance just the Republic?
The Republic doesn't want another war so soon, Resistance wants to squash what's left.
>>How did a group that "rose from the ashes" of the Empire build a weapon that takes up a third of a planet minimum without anyone noticing?
Galaxies have a hundred billion stars in them.