Amber alert

>be z list celebrity
>marry johnny depp for the chance of $200 million even though i'm a lesbian
>divorce him 2 days after his mom dies
>realize i might not get all dem funds because only married a year and 3 months and no kids
>new plan
>i swear officer he hit me
video related
youtube.com/watch?v=mhDtB0ViMXI

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder how Depp could even fall for this.

>be a complete fucking degenerate
>marry another complete fucking degenerate
>hilarity ensues

Nobody cares, mate.

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT VIDEO!!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What the fuck did I just watch.

BEFORE THIS GOES TO SHIT JUST ANSWER THIS SO ALL CAN SEE THROUGH THE SHIT STORM

>will she win
>how much money will she get from Johny Depp (this is not including the money she already had)

This is spam.

/Thread

BIX NOOD mufuggah.

>johnny depp
>having the required muscle mass to leave a bruise
Pick one

>Johnny Debt

>Sup Forums's POl is retarded.
> The lady smashing her face is a make-up artist and does horror make-up.

ITS FUCKING FAKE YOU DUMBASSES.

MGTOW virgins on this board defending their childhood hero who is oh so infallible: The Thread

>what its like to chew 5 gum

He did nothing wrong.

NOTHING.

Stanhope says she's full of shit. All I had to hear. Stanhope's a good guy. He wouldn't lie.

So? The goal is to make Johnny Depp suffer for turning against the God Emperor's light.

2spoopy4me

yes she's likely to win he didn't have a prenup which may have cushioned the blow bit
>Johnny "Prep the bull dyke" depp
>anyones childhood hero
he's an artsy beta faggot autist

Holy shit nice vid, OP.

She's young. And he asked himself, "why not?"

Because he's a commie liberal faggot
He may be a good actor, and in his earlier days chose some amazing roles. But none the less he is a leftist fuck and I actually am okay with this happening to him.
He literally moved to France because he hates America, the land he was born in and the land that gave him everything he has.
Fuck Depp

These hoes ain't loyal

Celebrities aren't always that intelligent.

Johnny Depp is quite a weirdo in real life anyway.

He probably went with his feelings and got caught in the moment like those artistic twats do.

And now he's literally going to pay the price for it.

America is a zoo. I'd leave to the French countryside as well.

He's a leftist moron and deserves it.

Seconded

he threw a phone at her lol.

I think any man in a relationship has had something thrown at them at some point.

>getting your opinions from an sjw retard

>liberals living in the countryside

WEW LAD

Also

>leave your wife and kids for your gold digging young mistress
>surprised when you get divorce raped

come the fuck on

I read this dyke is actually already married to another dyke... Depp may not even be legally married to her.. she can rot.

Nah man, that's unhealthy as hell. If my girl threw something at me I'd leave her that instant.

>yes she's likely to win
BUT WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY DOES SHE AUTOMATICALLY GET HIS STUFF FOR SUCH A SHORT MARRIAGE AND NO KIDS

WHAT THE FFUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

Yeah, he fucked up leaving his wife and children. No pity for him.

Rooting for Amber desu

It's double standards but I want Depp to melt down, he's already having an identity crisis and struggling to maintain his ego.

Cant handle the freedom?

>captcha: select all pickup trucks

>Reminder: Depp had a good chance of ending up with God Tier Winona

He's twice as dumb because Ryder aged amazingly

His wife was french...

this

He's not powerless though.

In fact Depp is VERY well connected even by Hollywood standards.

He could have her tortured and killed tomorrow if he wanted.

Nothing good will come out of this for Heard.She was pretty retarded if she thought this could work.

Expect some revelations by Depp soon enough

No, I don't want to live in the birthplace of cultural Marxism.

she'll win nothing.. first of all photos like these of her "bruises" are not admissible as evidence of assault.

They have to be taken by a credible third party like a hospital MD or police.. you can't just hand in your own pics and claim its proof of assault.

Secondly . she's a hollywood actress.. think maybe she knows anything about make up or knows a make up artist?

again see above I read she is already married to another woman and took her name so she isn't even legally able to marry Depp.. she's a bigamist and her claims on Depp are null and void.

who cares he's a liberal faggot who left an awesome woman who's the mother of his kids for a dyke

He will be more welcome and respected in France than in USA. Depp should have stayed with Vanessa.

come on guys, someone has to do it.

I feel he will try and reconcile with her and reunite.. they have a child and he is too old now to get another viable mate..

He seems like he needs a female so this is his best hope ..

all that shit comes from Britain, the Netherlands, and Austria

see: Eurovision

this pls

FUCK MANG THAT WAS SPOOKY

Thats it you Trumpfags and your graphic videos have done it, I am now a #cruzmissle

Cultural Marxism is from Germany. Why do you think that country is so cucked?

PAY DEBNTS

Germany, yes

but imported to Germany from the rest of the (current) EU

> date mother of your children for 4 years then leave her. never married
> meet some new broad on set ofor Rum Diary and marry her

He did it to himself.

He's a famous, super rich hollywood star in his 50s. Even if Heard takes him for half his net worth, that's still at least 100 million. He could easily pull prime 10/10 model pussy until the day he dies.

My read is that she is channeling Gone Girl with this nonsense. But then Depp is a 100% degenerate Leftist. So I'll enjoy the popcorn on this fire.

Agreed. Cultural Marxism did not originate in America.

Spam,

Johnny Depp deserves this shit, all fucking actors deserve it.

I could care less whos fucking fault it is.

its said he has $400m and if this current problem hasn't taught him the reality of this world then he deserves to have it keep happening..

>I could care less

at least vanessa is raising the kids she's less beta than Depp

No, it comes from you. You're the people that enabled them. You're the reason why it has spread around like cancer.

As for Germany, hmmm let's look at the part you didn't indoctrinate shall we? They seem pretty ok to me.

>caring about hollywood gossip enough to ACTUALLY care about it

Reminder to all this exists

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

Bitches ain't nuthin but hoes and tricks
fo real dawg

that fag deserves it for being so naive.
he's 50 ! for god sake, what did he expect for marring a bimbo failed actress who's not even half his age.

that cunt literally had "gold digger" written all over her face

Nothing pisses me off more than a man hitting a woman. Hey tough guy, you want to hit a woman!? Try hitting me first I promise you'll regret for the rest of you life...

kek I tried buy my sides lel
JUST KEK MY LELS UP KEK

>smashed her face with an iPhone
Johnny is an apple fan boy.

>when cops responded to the 911 call last week, they saw no evidence of injury.
She's fucking lying.

depp headed for mel gibson style rant. just wait. someone is going to secretly record him going off and release it to the media. everyone will immediately turn against him. fucking hipster wannabe. after his failed trump video he deserves everything he gets.

The point he's making is that the correct phrase is 'I COULDN'T care less', meaning that it is not possible to care any less than you already do, rather than what you said, which was 'I COULD care less', meaning that it is possible to care less than you already do. It's quite a common mistake, I believe.

you... you do realize that Cultural Marxism stems from the Frankfurt School, which was based in Geothe University Frankfurt? that's where they published all their books. all Frankfurt School books are translated from German.

go to bed, Ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

>not using a picture of him without glasses and editing the eyes

I appreciate your effort, user, but this could be done better

>depp headed for mel gibson style rant
He's too low energy for that. No one is as good as Mel.

I hope she takes 50% of all his money so he learns to never be such a retard faggot again

>You're the reason why it has spread around like cancer.
yeah sure our media may spread it around these days, but it is a fact that the Frankfurt school imported prominent Marxists from the (current) EU

I don't even understand where the fuck she gets off thinking she's entitled to any of his money. They were together for little over a year. She didn't get pregnant, there's no kids involved.

What value did she provide, exactly? She's still got a career. She's still young. She can still get work.

How is her request for Depp's money being taken seriously at all? Because she got a bruise on her cheek, supposedly?

>Ahmed
kekekekekekekek

>boi

>be young impressionable female
>marry little johnny
>try to bring your faggot dogs to australia together
>big balls barnaby threatens to euthanize them
>have to apologise on camera
>whole world laughs at you
>little johhny tries to get back at big balls barnaby by calling him 'inbred with a tomato'
>big balls barnaby absolutely REKS little johnny again
>ms heard leaves johnny so she can take a ride on barnaby's big white aussie cock

Shit Freddie completely rekt that chink in a minute
That was brutal

Viral video for a film. Cool way to let the Make Up woman be part of it.

Watch the Rum Diary. That's where it happened. Great book, good/okay movie but AMBER HEARD IS FUCKING BANGING.

She said they basically just chilled on the beach all the time and fucked and that's how this happened.

Yeah that's my stake in this. I like Amber but it's nothing more than I like hot girls. I just like that Depp is getting wrecked after he made it his personal mission to shit on Trump as much as possible lately. That's why this is a fun topic.

Depp failed miserably to Stump the Trump.
And in the end, a woman Rekt the Depp.

She was probably texting her girlfriend the entire marriage laughing at him

>this guy is a fucking weirdo holy shit LOL
>his penis is so small
>I think he's gay

Shes a special effects makeup artist

That was the most intense fight I've ever seen in MMA

>i don't care
>better reply to let everyone know i don't care

He can rant all he wants as long as the word "jews" doesn't come in there at all.

TFW you scam someone for $20 million

>Bolivia standing up for the white man

Stanhopes a total pussy, and he even admits he said nothingbc he didnt want to be shunned from Depps inner circle.

But now everyone knows hes buds w depp, so its cool!

Plus stanhopes a shitty comic

>Come at me, fags

Redpill me on wife beating, Sup Forums.

>yeah its coz he tried to stump the trump lol
>implying its not because he tried to jive the joyce

This is some real life Gone Girl shit.

I love it.