I have a question to you tall guys (5'10'' and above)

i have a question to you tall guys (5'10'' and above)

when you see a guy being 5'7'' in a street do you think he's pathetic and laugh at him internally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no mate, only if u think we do, theres a chance we do

No, but I'm extra careful not to come near him as I could crush his brittle bones and not even notice

Don't try to compensate your size with wannebe alpha-male behaviour and it will go unnoticed.

No, I laugh externally.

I'm 6'2"
The answer is yes. In my head I label them as a "manlet" then go about my business.

6ft9 master race here. I don't even see mortals anymore

no, instead i feel sorry for the dude because i can imagine how hard it is to find a grill being short, it's not he's fault that he's parents gave him shitty genes. unfair life where a woman being fat cant be a reason not to date her but a guy being short can, one thing can be changed but the other can't.

6'4 here, nothing to worry over. I don't notice men who aren't 6' or above.

I laugh at him, for he is a disgrace to his family tribe.

I don't even notice other men.

Yes. Always

Nope but I feel sorry for him

I'm 6'2
The answer is no, However i do feel bad and empathize for guys that short. Usually the dick size makes up for the lost height though.

Not at all. I only judge people by their color.

5’9 here
You all are mean :(

atta boy

6'4 here, I never see anyone who's taller than me, if I start to laugh at everyone for being small that's all I'm gonna do with my life.

5'10 here
You're a manlet

5'10 is considered tall? I'm 5'11 and once considered myself tall

I'm 6'2"... No not really. I don't care about things like that. The only short guys I actively make fun of are the ones that sadly try to compensate by getting unnecessarily jacked and act like a short angry testicle. Basically the 'try hard' short guys try to compensate for their shortcomings (pun intended), but end up just looking more pathetic. As long as you don't do that most people won't really care how tall you are.

Women generally prefer taller men, but that doesn't mean much if your other qualities are strong. I can't say for sure if other people treat short guys different, but to me it doesn't really matter.

lol they have superweird legs or are just standing on something you can't see in there. duh.

5'10 is short. OP is a 5'10 midget trying to make it sound ok to be as tall as a girl

5'8 here, usually the problem with short guys is how insecure they are about it, I've met a few girls who I'm not the type of due to my height, but it's not like there's a lack of women about. Generally, if the girl likes to go clubbing and wear heels a lot, she doesn't like short guys.

/thread

So many manlets in the thread

:c

5'10'' is absolutely fucking tall for girls you fucking idiot

high heels my dude you see them when she kicks him away

t. filipino

Where, in the Philippines?

Manlets I'm 7'8 and cock is 18 inches.
Umadshortbois?

in the usa
5'10'' is even above average for a male so it's extremely fucking tall for girls to be that height

I'm 183cm and British. I feel short when I go to white areas but thankfully the Muslims make me feel tall.

Tall ppl and more specifically tall GUYS die and have a FUCK ton of more health problems along the way. Facts are if you're 6'5" and 260 pounds... your heart and my heart are the same. Only my heart is pumping in something it was designed to operate in whereas the stretched out dolt is burning the candle at both ends. Yeah, girls look at your tallness and think it's great... and then they're treated like a whore, and realize what counts isn't tallness... it's having the right attitude. One of the easiest women in the club to get is the tall chick... just walk on up and talk to her without throwing lines and she's yours.

5'9'' is your average you fucking brit
no way in hell average is 6' in your shitty country

If you notice other men, you gay

People nowadays (especially 16 year olds) are fucking huge nowadays. Probably 5'11 on average in 2017.

Nah nigga, it's all about tha CLOUT/SWAGG, we American negroes get all the white hoes coz we haves it. Ya need ta have confidence on ya self if ya want them hoes all ova you

Mutt detected.

stop dreaming

Manlet detected.
You'll make it someday.

Also a bong here, I'm bias because I'm 5'9, my brother/father are 6'2 and 6'3, even my mother is 5'10.

I'm a manlet even though I'm average, just because everyone around me is taller.

Are we talking some Filipino neighborhoods?

i'm 5'10'', the optimal height for a male

tall enough to attract girls but short enough to get rippled quite easily

stay mad, insecure lanklets

no matter how hard you try to convince yourself that you're at the optimal height girls always just see you as a fucking freak

How many people ITT actually get a bunch of girls though?

I'm not sure about that, bud

im 6'6" with a 6'0" gf, we both laugh at all the manlets

Kek, 6'2" here. Relate with ya bro.

no it is not something that one can choose, just live your life, worry about yourself and your friends, instead of wishing you were taller, try to make the best out of your life with what you have, because in the long run life is short

Tl;Dr - don't even try to compete with us tallbros and accept your inferior beta manlet status.

You guys must be so cool and get allll the ladies.

this.

I only snicker at the ones that look like kids trying to be manly men.

Yeah, exactly. That's why we're on Sup Forums on a Friday.

6' checking in. Honestly never thought about this shit in my life growing up but my sister is dating this giant 6'6" scandinavian dude and when we go out to drink every girl looks at him when we walk in. It doesnt go much past that but its crazy to watch. I guess it matters?

>when you see a guy being 5'7'' in a street do you think he's pathetic and laugh at him internally?

mm if they are wearin a nice suit i respect them
if they are homeless or just some average person, i think nothing of it.

if u are like 5 ft i think yeah thats short
6'8 here

I sometimes feel pitty for about 3 seconds. Applies to any genetic shortcomings
>t. 184 cm

As an ignorant american i have no idea how tall that is.

I'm actually 6'4... not lying like most in this thread are... I don't "laugh" at shorter guys... I'm used to literally almost everyone being significantly shorter than me so seeing someone 3 inches or 8 inches shorter isn't that unusual... My boss is like 5'4 and white which is kind of funny... because he's so short... 5'4 and Mexican or Asian is like average but for a white or black man that's very short... One fag said earlier that taller men have more health problems, this is true... I'm in my 20's and already concerned with heart health... I'm on the treadmill 5 days a week and I watch my food intake cuz I don't want to die... I'm so used to it that I forget that im tall... but yeah I'm super glad when I think about it... I wouldn't talk shit or make fun of a short person cause that's just a dick move don't ask me to trade places with you

lol my boss is a total cock face asshole with an inferiority complex like a motherfucker... and he's like 5'2 with gigantic steroid arms... poor bastard looks like a yolked out midget

183cm is 6'
pretty average for northern caucasians.

*don't ask me to trade places with you, unless you're giving me an aisle seat on a plane/train.

Cool bra. We in the same boat.

I'm 6'3 and my last gf was 5'2. she loved it cuz she said it made her feel tiny. I liked it too cuz it's fun to fuk someone over a foot shorter than u

no. I think i'm short. then i look around and realize im the tallest person in the room. but it doesn't really cross my mind.

with short girls, though, sometimes i wonder how far up their torso my dick will go.

Can she hear you from down there though?

No because I'm not a faggot

Not doubting thr truth in this post but goddamn the insecurity is almost tangible.

I'm 183cm and British and I usually only see 1-2 people taller than me a day, and they're faggots anyway so it doesn't count. Therefore, I'm actually the tallest person in Bongistan.

ofc you don't see taller people than you, they're all sandniggers.

7'1" mountain here. Everyone is a manlet to me. 6'6 seems short from up here.

Oh I'm sorry, would you please point to where this supposed "insecurity" is showing user?

>7'1" mountain here. Everyone is a manlet to me. 6'6 seems short from up here.

said the mane that won't live past 65

>5'10 and above
Dont lump us in with those under 6 foot

yes. We all do. It's more an internal acknowledgement that we know the small guy is probably an ass with a "big personality" to make up for "muh small guy pecker." But yes, we all know and chuckle once to ourselves and call you faggots.

6ft here, as a result if you are a mere 5'11 I am superior. This only works for 6ft and above, so someone of 6'1 may judge me just as harshly, but a 5'11 cannot judge a 5'10

I'm 6'3", and have a friend who is 5'1". he gets laid like man, total respect for him

not unless they are obviously overcompensating with clothes and gear and shit

5'2" and loving it. I'm cute as fuck, and most people think I'm a grill without even trying. Having my face in women's tits when they hug me is the best. Come at me, tallfags.

I usually don't even notice they are there.

Anything below 6ft is a manlet

i'm 190cm / 6'2 and honestly i don't care, like when i see really really short guys (we're talking like 5'5 / 5'6 or less) then i kinda feel sorry for them for a couple of seconds but other than that, nothin

No, 5'10" here and I'm not some petty faggot with a superiority complex.

5"10 and no, but anything like 5"4 I kinda laugh at.

I am a bit of a manlet sympathizer, a bit like guys with little dicks laughing at guys with micro dicks I suppose.

When i hug you my balls are in your face midget

I wouldn't do that if I were you, I bite pretty hard.

I'm a black belt in penis ju jitsu. i slapperino you

6 ft here. I never think about it, I suppose because I'm average. One of my best friends is about 5-5, and he's totally cool with it. He has game. I had a boss once, also 5-5, who was a total dick and had a Napoleon complex, one of the very fewest I ever thought less of. In fact, I had to leave early a few times to keep from beating the shit out of him in his office. I used to fantasize about it, because he had one door, and would be trapped at my mercy. I hated that fucker, still do. He's still on my shit list, and I keep one ready to uncork if I ever run into his obnoxious ass.

TL;dr - It doesn't ever cross my mind unless the person projects some personality flaw.

Your height wont help you if you look like shit user

I think its the capitolized letters

Which means she's a slut then. They go hand in hand. Also this is describing 99% of women

My best friends are short. I'm really tall. It doesn't matter at all to me, but I do think I get more women. I think women are more about them height standards.

These guys are probably all 5ft tall.

OP nobody pays attention to your height and nobody gives a fuck, stop obsessing over stupid shit.

6'5" here, I couldn't care less about your height.

I think it's cute to see small guys. Like a fun sized snickers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
If you laugh at men below 5'10 you have to laugh at most men without European ancestry.

5'7" here, this is true...most of my friends are over 6", and once in a while they might make a short joke, but i just play along...doesn't bother me. just have a good sense of humor and avoid trying to play a tough guy, or overcompensating by being a jiu jitsu bro with tattoos, and you're good.

No, I don't even notice someone else is short.
And I know from real life observations that there are some quite successful short dudes with the girls.
Don't overthink it OP and don't make more posts about it.
Mostly the short shaming is just trolling.

Nope...I'm bi and 5'11...and I like to fuck petite people...guys or girls. I like the short and skinny because it's easiest to do my favorite sex position...the sitting position sometimes called a "face off" or the sitting cowgirl. I like people in my lap.