When did you release he wasn't as smart as he thought he was?

When did you release he wasn't as smart as he thought he was?

Same moment i release you are retarded

>calling out someone's intelligence
>doesn't even spell/grammar check

Back to school with yo ass, nigger.

When he asked his teacher about inferior products

>community college

when he was shot

When I saw the color of his skin.

When stole the badminton set even though he had no yard

when he is getting punked by clay davis

>When did you release he wasn't as smart as he thought he was?

Wasn't his fault that his partner couldn't dream any bigger being the king of ghetto.

Avon knew his place, stuck to what he knew, and excelled at it, he was a better businessman than Stringer's gullible ass could ever be

this is the correct answer

>read both again newfriend

Yep. Stringer shot for way more than he was capable of. No wonder he felt like such a bitch for getting played by fucking Shieet guy.

He wasn't dumb he just didn't realize that being a succesfull "legit" businessman has nothing to do with economic knowledge but connections and fucking people over i.e. he was naive

>tfw you realize there are anons who don't realize people learn from their mistakes and usually become better at what they're doing because of it

see: marlo stanfield reaching stringer's dream by simply having better intuition and judgement of character, and most successful people throughout human history who have made mistakes only to later prosper heavily BECAUSE those mistakes weren't actually taken that way, so much as taken as a lesson

that was stringer's main fuck up; he got pissed off & went back to thug mode because at that point, it was instinct for him, when instead he should of been switching the script and learning their game so he could play on their level

he was one of my favorite characters, not absolute, but one, simply because he was determined to move beyond what he knew as the basics, wanted to pull himself up and out of the game and into something where he could be legit, one of the few characters on the show who actually aspired to something that wasn't more of what they were already cooking, so to speak

>tfw you interrupted a shit-on-stringer discussion because you thought people would examine the character if you pointed shit out

..s-sorry! honest, don't let me shit up your /muhcornersgeneral/ usually only post in wire generals at my main machine but i'm elsewhere atm and just wanted to drop a line or two on the one who wasn't just sort of a gangsta

The fuck does this entitled piece of shit even mean?

>try to discuss television on Sup Forums
>become entitled

what did he mean by this

When he destroyed The Enterprise

You've scared me away from tv for a week. Back to bookos I gogos xxx

I dropped the show after he died.

When he was trying to talk about product elasticity to his employees in the print shop. Like damn, nigger you don't have a fucking clue do you?