Do you agree with this list?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grindr
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513803000163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not real

>Grindr

le wacky HOMO Simpson

Ringo Starr's All Starr Band wasn't as good as Cream.

Since when does Homer like baseball or care about gay people?

>grindr
Ah yes, Simpsons certainly are at the forefront of modern culture.

Jesus Christ this show is just sad nowadays. Who to fuck watches this?

I am not a fan of grindr. I actually beleive the act of sex is not something to ne taken lightly.

free refills and the premixed pbj are pretty nice.

instant replay slomo mlb is god teir. at this point I actually have an all star team of home plate umpires. and it really can show.the intricacies. the kids growing up today will blow all the other pitchers out of the water.

I hate ringo star, I hate the beatles, and I hate all star bands. but I reserve judgement until I hear them.

none of these things are better than instant knowledge. so being anle.to use the internet and have a hard drive is better. and the printing press before that.

isnt grindr the hetero one?

>Grindr is a geosocial networking application (or app) geared towards gay and bisexual men, designed to help such men meet other men in their area for dating, friendship or sexual encounters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grindr

Tinder is the straight app

Let it end.

oh. well then I guess I don't have a problem with grindr. I don't understand why you would want to fuck a man in the ass, but if you are doing that we don't ned you to start families and form bonds.

it still isn't better than, I dunno, the automobile. but I guess I don't hate it like I hate the idea of tiner.

men and women were not made to have casual hook ups. hook ups/booty calls are fine. not ideal, but they work. but casual sex leads to mental problems.

and at the risk of soinding preachy, the only thing you are meant to do in life is raise offspring, from a sceintific, biological, and theologic perspective.

>Since when does Homer like baseball

Homer's more of a football fan but he likes baseball too. It's mostly a meme because the MLB was incredibly resistant to using instant replay; football, hockey and basketball had been using it for years until MLB finally relented and implemented it in '08, and it was used very sparingly until a couple years ago.

Umpires are a very respected position in baseball and they took instant replay much more as an insult than refs in other sports did. Plus they have a unionization that other sports don't have and instant replay diminishes their utility.

Simpsons has always referenced modern culture.

>grindr

this is shooped right

nope

Oh look, a time traveler from when people were retarded. Well, MORE retarded than today.

>Sex is wrong
>I have never touched my own penis or ass and I cannot for the life of me understand why other men like to stimulate these areas
How do you actually function in society?

triggered, degenerate?

I suppose I have different values. I do not chase sex, and I beleive the greatest girt you can give another is your sexuality. I think treating it as anything other than a gift is an abomination against the act of creation. and so I personally refuse to do so.

you can strap a dildo.to your head and march down mainstreet crying about your rights. I will not stop you. it seems like it is you who are offended by my sexuality.

this pic was how I felt when I watched a modern simpson episode about virtual personalities.

shit was creeping me the fuck out

>I am going to assume you are gay and parade down the street with dildos sticking out of you and that you complain about gay rights

Great argument you cuck. Sex is the most natural thing in the world. Thinking it's special is what we call being pussywhipped. I'm sure I don't need to explain why thinking that pussy being the greatest gift makes you a total rube who's destined to be taken advantage of.

It's so natural and healthy. Man you have be trolling. There's no one still living in this century who still thinks like this.

or perhaps why no one has had fathers for 50 years exist.

yes. of course sex is natural. just like it is natural to.have sex with the opposite gender

>but a small percent of most mammals are homosexual

I have seen tons of dogs eat shit. would you like one of my turds for breakfast

sex is the most natural thing you can do. but do you understand why? because we are programmed in every way to procreate.

grinder, I dont care about. if you faggots.gave up you gave up. I don't agree.with you, but I didn't start this fight. you took offense to me and my opinions. so keep making up fake drama and wondering why we all hate you.

>You are gay and that I feel like that's bad so here's me saying you are bad because I chose to call you gay

Pick an actual argument buddy. My beef with you is that you are a faggot with ancient morals who thinks having sex gives you mental problems. Buddy it looks like the opposite is true, at least in your case. You are kind of whacked out with your beliefs which you somehow think are valid enough to be respected instead of mocked.

sex doesn't give you mental problems. unfulfilled sex.does. hey I hope you live a long healthy life completely secure with your decisions. I have no ill will toward you.

but I most definitely beleive that the one act that was supposed to mate us in our own biology is important. and that forming mating pairs helps peotect our offspring, since they take 20 years to mature.

but I am probably totally wrong with all.the science on my side.

kill yourself faggot

Ringo is literally the best Beatle

strap thst dildo to your head. get but ass naked. snd wslk down main street for the """right"" to have sex in your apartment.

I am still looking for the gay sex gestapo. so i can report you.

You need to fucking relax. Humans were built to have sex and enjoy it, as much aa that hurts you.

You want science? The penis is designed to scoop out semen. How's that fact fit into your dumb world view? Humans, like every other animal, was built to reproduce. Duh. No one would deny that. However humans weren't designed to live in your fantasy world. 20 years? Are you fucking kidding? Kids were raised until their early teens, then the girls went off to get pregnant and find a man and the boys got to work until they became strong enough to support a family.

Of course if you go way way back, that scene was more the girls went from cave to cave, making sure they got pregnant and the guys made sure to scoop out semen with their specially made penises so theirs would be the one to impregnate the girl. Thats human nature at its purest right there

>The penis is designed to scoop out semen

KEK, nice pop history. Did John Green teach you that one?

uea. it isnt desingned to put semen in at all.

how fucking stupid can you ficking be. yea the secondary idea of a tiny part is more important than the evelotuniary need and the basic design.

nothing inbyour last 2 paragraphs.made sense.

fuck you I am done. you are a moron. enjoy fucking dudes in the ass

>girls went from cave to cave
You do realise that only a very, very small number of the early humans lived on caves?

>Humans are meant to have sex with one special person and that's it
>Which is why the human penis being designed to scoop out other men's semen means nothing
>It evolved over hundreds of thousands of years with the purpose of removing semen from the woman's previous partners who ejaculated in her not that long ago
>Also, you are gay again and that means your argument is invalid

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my previous posts. I'm not gay. You're just a cuck who lives in a fantasy world that doesn't mesh with real life

>Which is why the human penis being designed to scoop out other men's semen
It doesn't though. You probably read it on Uber facts or something and believed it was true.

Wow, what an achievement!

You do realize that doesn't invalidate anything said? You do realize that early humans depended heavily on caves and cliffs for protection from the elements?

>men and women were not made to have casual hook ups.

then how do you explain Julian "fuck 'em and leave 'em" Assange?

If it's not true then why is it designed to function that way? Why does it have that special glans design that scoops out semen?

One academic source that says so.

nobody's meant to do anything, biology never had a purpose and natural selection doesn't work the way you think it does

Here's one I found with a quick Google search.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513803000163

It's a commonly known fact. Just because you're stupid doesn't make it fake.

if we were designed to actually not get a woman pregnant none of us would exist.

this is literally the retardation of womanization of science.

of course all our 5 inches of man meat are made to impregnate.

Why does his outfit have so many sleeves? Why?

Oh wow. Your brain damage is more extensive than I thought. It scoops out OTHER MEN'S SEMEN. Don't know how many times I have to say it. Women would sleep around and men had to make sure it was their semen that was the one that got her pregnant. So the penis is designed in a way to remove the other semen so theirs had a better chance. If you keep fucking after you nut like a brainless animal then you deserve to scoop out your own cum and lose out on passing on your genes

NO!!!
My dick was designed to DESTROY life not create it!

Am I on /gif/?

Its not unless you are circumcised, a circumcised penis also strips the natural lubricant from the vagina

Uh oh, then when my bull allows me to fuck my wife's wife after they finished I'm actually lowering the chances of getting a wifes son? :(

I hope you realize that the foreskin retracts when the penis is erect. Even if it doesn't, the scooped semen would just be scooped INTO the foreskin, which would then cover the glans as the penis moves back and deposited closer to the vaginal opening, where once the penis moves forward again, the foreskin would be moved back over and behind the glans

>POZ loads
>bareback anal
>scat
>catamites
>Grindr

Wow, didn't know Homer was so fond of gays.

There's literally nothing wrong with catamites

Everyone in this thread is fucking reddit cancer and I'm ashamed to post on the same website as you. Please return to r/politics to congratulate each other on how tolerant you are.

why did you post this lmao DELETE

*Punches you in the face, knocked you over*.

Hey... Shut the fuck up, toad.

Grindr is the fuckin worst dating app by far. There are practically no options in the free version.

Stupid isn't funny. It's pathetic.

>grindr

why not put tinder?