Fuck me, I ain’t gonna make it until payday

Fuck me, I ain’t gonna make it until payday

Try harder

start selling your computer because you clearly think its more important to post your shitty life on Sup Forums than to work.

ANy solutions for quick money, as in right now?

/thread

Not op,
But mobile exists dipshit

I work 40+ hours a week mate, and I already sold my laptop, hence why I’m on my phone

>I work 40+ hours a week mate, and I already sold my laptop, hence why I’m on my phone
>Fuck me, I ain’t gonna make it until payday
kys you worthless faggot

Do you accept Bitcoins?

Do you have an ETH BC wallet?

samefag

For what it's worth

Oh Fuck!
he is gonna come and say
>LOG off

Absolutely
1DCKp5yhzQVFzk2BHy
5dap7aVrEB6yQwm2

I don’t think you realize how much this means to me - I feel like crying

Cool cause I don't have any ETH or BC

This is NOT OP

Fuck I already sent .5 BC

>Fuck me, I ain’t gonna make it until payday
>I work 40+ hours a week mate, and I already sold my laptop, hence why I’m on my phone

how the fuck can you work 40 hours a week and still end up selling your laptop and be over $200 in the red? fuck you, indeed. you're an abject failure that thinks coming onto Sup Forums begging for cash will work, which it won't.

> chase bank
> uses the word 'mate'

yeah, this story is just a load of fucking bullshit and you should seriously consider suicide as your only option to solve your problems.

You stupid motherfucker. I’m really struggling and you want to fuck me
Below is the real me

Stop samefagging your own posts faggot. Go sell your asshole on backpages or something

kill yourself, you compulsive lying faggot.

> be you
> a compulsive lying faggot
> pretends to be american
> makes mistake of dropping 'mate' into a message
> UK/AUSFAG: DETECTED

.. and this is why you should kill yourself. you're worse than gypsies.

I’m a Brit living in the states.
Believe it or not, that’s a possibility

What would it take for you to send me anything? Sharpie in the pooper?
I’m willing

I'm a neet, I currently have €160 in my wallet, how the fuck did you end up -$203

Bills, and children.
I keep trying and saving, but every time I feel like I’m doing well, I get fucked in the ass

Send it
he's probably a retard

Man it feels good to not be a poor bitch. I'm 21 now and I've been saving since I was 16 when I got my first job. Have just a little over 50k saved up now. Learn to handle money you fucking retard.

I'm feeling generous, would you like me to send you a couple hundred $ to even out the -$203 OP?

I’m more than willing to take lessons from you, my graciousness, but I can’t do fuck-all if I’m in the negative

Give me $300

Please (╯︵╰,)
[email protected] for paypal

I was kidding hahahaha fuck you

I really don’t want an exorbitant amount - I just want to be able to get out of the hole.
This is fucking embarrassing for me, and I already feel like I’ve failed as a man

I was kidding hahaha owned.

Don't feel like you've failed buddy, it happens to alot of us. Not me though, because I'm not retarded and I've been frugal with my money. Bitch ass fuck.

Not handing out money is reasonable enough... but you realize you are arguing with a con man right?

You know, I can’t deal with people berating me and telling me what a failure I am, but I can’t stand people trying to be me when it comes to something already embarrassing.
So fuck you, man.
I’m trying to express humility, and you’re making me out to be a greedy count, so fuck you

Your mom wants an exorbitant amount of my cock. Bitch ass fuck.

Inb4 thread
> Don't have kids
> Don't get married
> Downgrade lifestyle like it's the 1970's
> Brb using internet from McDonalds Free Wifi

Have you tried sucking dick for cash?

If I were to be conning, I wouldn’t do it here, fucking hell.
I know my chances here are almost nil. I’m just desperate.

I'll send you some $ via PayPal if you'd like user? Or some BTC? I've been in your situation before and I'd love to help. Just kidding haha fuck you

Desperate enough to suck some dick?

If he sucks my peepee I'll clear his debt and maybe even throw in an extra few hundred.

If I could suck dick over the internet I would.
I would let you throat fuck the shit out of me

Just get some guys on Craigslist to come over for a bj. Just tell them to leave the money on the table.

Hey user no need to degrade yourself like that. I'll help out, send me your email at [email protected]

Fucking owned.

Hey user, this is you.

lolzroflcopter

This is you

Top kek

It's even funnier because you know user is a poorfag just like OP.

Pic

I wouldn't mind that being me, because I'm not -$203. Owned motherfucker.

I'm not op.

wish i could help i was in the same boat at -208$ until i got paid this morning

Absolutely not. Make 70k a year after taxes for the past 3 years now. I'm only 23. Suck it bitch.

I mean shit, I spend my money on useless shit, but never let it get this bad...Saving just not a thing?

But you are a homo.

The Brits think the government will take care of their every need and desire.

Home. . . sapien

That's just about as lame as when people say "I'm not white, I'm Caucasian huhuhuh I'm fucking retarded"

Chase app?

The only thing lamer than that is your woman in bed.

Hey OP I can help if you'd like. Just kidding. Owned. Bitch ass fuck.

I guess your mom is pretty lame then.

Im on the same boat OP :(

Then sell the boat retard.

They will but only if you're a shitskin

Evidently, realm, conversate, prefrontal cortex, rectify.

haha suck to be the cuntless you who couldnt find a sugar daddy

sell your ass

If he's anything like his mother that's what he would do. Too bad he's like his father and is a huge bitch. Bitch ass fuck.

What the fuck dude, $41 in your savings?

Started 2018 debt free. Im trying to get a house this year

Hey that's pretty good. If he's lucky he could maybe get a full tank of gas. Solid shit.

Yea i know i suck ass. But 2018 ia my year. I have bad addictions. Real bad

It's aight brah you'll make it, just slowly cut back

Then fuck you bitch. Addictions are for bitch ass fucks. Bitch ass fuck. Fuck you. Fuck nigga ass bitch.

Addictions? Why don't you drink your cum and spit it all over yourself? It'd be just as gay as having addictions. Bitch ass fuck.

Going on 5 days sober and clean of coke 360 days to go.

What's the housing market look like in your area?

I think if I were to buy real-estate it'd have to be out of California....Or at least father than were I'm located. I want to rent that shit out though...

Clean of coke but not clean of cock.

Samefag

Goodshit opie, that explains it all.

I've heard some stories of people blowing their savings on blow.

I live out in the country. Walmart is 50 mins away.

Your mom.

Lol. Hell na

Holy shit dude...so do you just stock up on supplies then?

I thought about it, but not sure if I could manage at the moment, living out in the boonies. Definitely would like to start growing/sourcing my own food though.

Shut up bitch. Bitch ass fuck.

Yea. Have a shit load of chickens and grow our own vegetables. Only good thing about here you can shoot anywhere and cops won't come

Fuck you bitch ass fuck nigga. Fuck nigga ass hoe. Nigga fuck bitch motherfucker.

I dont have a fancy app, because my altcoins are on a cold wallet.

How old are you?

Shut up bitch ass fuck nigga. Motherfucka nigga.

Bitch ass fuck.