'Mind-blowing footage' has emerged that appears to show a UFO flying over a US military base

>'Mind-blowing footage' has emerged that appears to show a UFO flying over a US military base.

>The clip - which shows a mystery object in the sky - was filmed by a couple in Dayton, Ohio, as they were watching the sunset from their home.

>The pair are clearly shocked by the sight of the 'craft' floating in the air with its pointed end and strange markings.

Most likely it's a government project, but if it's an aircraft, why have such a strange shape?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V21kEVPJ5Bs
youtu.be/iPetVNCnxAE
youtube.com/watch?v=6FU6oDA9cfU
youtube.com/watch?v=tFHSV4sMw6U
organicdesign.co.nz/files/7/76/William_Bramley_-_The_Gods_of_Eden.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wRtqbM9kBi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UFO news is hillary propaganda.

Consider it.

they are getting ready for project blue beam

Hmmmmmmm....

For some esoteric aeronautics reason.
Maybe it isn't an aircraft but just a piece of one that got ejected or fell off.

Video? Links?

It might as well be a box kite, for all the detail that photo shows.

>but if it's an aircraft, why have such a strange shape?
Why not? What are you, the baron of airplane shapes?

Project blue team?

what, since it draws attention away from all her faults?

>Most likely it's a government project

Most likely the pictures are fake you numpty.

Funny how UFO-sightings have dropped since everyone has a portable hd-camera in his cellphone.

>live in an age where every dumbfuck citizen carries around an HD video recorder
>UFO sightings magically cease happening

Really makes you think

It looks like a desktop

Hello sir, where are the proofs?

>tfw Team Aqua is about to awaken Kyogre and flood the planet again

I was going to say an Alienware laptop.

Beam rhymes with meme.
Project blue meme.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V21kEVPJ5Bs

It was floating for several minutes.

Have you ever considered that aircraft for the most part look the waythey do because they have to in order to fly ?

no, project blue beam

>day after day of hillary getting thrashed in news
>suddenly a gorilla dies and the most important news piece and we need 30 threads on it going at all times

swamp gas

This is it boys, prepare to reject the anti-Christ imprinted in the holographic sky

More likely they're just testing some secret tech at Wright Patterson AFB like they've always done.

stop holding aircraft to your impossible body standards.

>Footage
>doesn't actually show the footage

this is just some asshole talking with the same pic as OP

10/10 video

youtu.be/iPetVNCnxAE

That's a stupid thing to say.

What, did the number of miracles and shit drop too ever since everybody started to carry a phone camera?

Yep. Don't believe in anything you see in the sky. I'm this close to believing the Sun is just a giant lightbulb too.

Yep, pol needs to do a better job ignoring shills.

Fake, that helicopter doesn't have a back propeller

Most likely it's your mom.

Try this

youtube.com/watch?v=6FU6oDA9cfU

Thanks for the three-minute still photograph that's almost as fuzzy as your original image.

I am totaly convinced by this overwhelming evidence, now I am a #ShillaryUFO.

See

Do people even have the technology to take video that's this grainy anymore? Looks like a shoddy edit in the first, and the second one is a still picture.

Looks like a video game powerup.

Move along
youtube.com/watch?v=tFHSV4sMw6U

Fuck me, you beat me to it...

Interesting. It appears to be totally stationary while the clouds roll over it.

Wonder if it's a hoax?

Looks kinda like the DARPA HCV except weird at the front. Production of the HCV went underground in 2013 I believe, so it could be a newer model of the same project. The thing is meant to be launched from space and fly at Mach 20.

>implying NOTAR helis don't exist
pleb

Never mind I didn't realize it was hovering, didn't see the footage

Yeah, miracles have dropped since modern fucking medicine emerged.

no

>rotor

Maybe because the aliens are smart enough not to be fucking filmed now they know everyone has cameras

highlarious

Not true.

>swamp gas

kek

its just a weather balloon op

organicdesign.co.nz/files/7/76/William_Bramley_-_The_Gods_of_Eden.pdf

hmkay, care to point to some modern miracles?

POSADISM = MARXISM

ignore the alien shills

I can just hear Hillary now "We need to be concerned over the biggest national security issue that's threatening us - aliens! We need to put aside our differences and unite under a one world government so we can tackle this issue!"

NWO Propaganda

It was bait but no, that's not a NOTAR, NOTAR's don't use propellers, they use thrust.

you're the pleb

If that picture isn't a hoax, it looks fucking awesome. Like a flying toaster with a pecker.

DELETE THIS!

Anyone here seen the documentary Mirage Men? Was hoping for some recommendations in a similar direction

Do a fucking Google search, little bitch. Of course you'll deny each one, faggot.

It's a weather balloon

maybe some kind of hovering turbine kind of device

In 20 years, when the US Military has a floating warship which can hover at high altitude, think about this comment and remember that you'll never fly in it.

It's more fun if you identify which miracles you like so you can't just say that wasn't what you were talking about when we laugh at you.

Inb4 the US government kills a bunch of people again so they can dupe the general population into going along with their nefarious schemes.

9/11 worked out great as a false flag. Trouble is were running out of enemies now that Islamaphobia is a thing. They have to invent a new enemy to keep us under their wing.

why would you choose to say this in a thread that contains video and photographs taken of a ufo thereby instantly voiding your point?

wasn't my point, was calling him out on being a tard

I'd love to see what you consider miraculous, user.

It's government propaganda to put us under a one world government against the evil aliens. They'll probably do a false flag and blow a bunch of people up from the sky and claim it was aliens.

That UFO is either secret government aircraft or it's a drone with a shell like a model aircraft that hobbyists make.

it only matters what the Catholic church considers a miracle. your fedoran opinion means jack shit.

Looks like the Gatorade symbol.

REALLY

>MACH
>gravity or air molecules existing in space
>implying astronauts feel G's

Lol avoidance level maximum

How retarded are you

The left picture is very obviously a jet

The shit lense flare was a dead giveaway.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRtqbM9kBi4

>implying acceleration isn't a thing

>gravity exists in the vacuum of space
>MACH indicates breaking the sound barrier
>levels of MACH depend on how many times more the speed of sound a pilot is going
>not knowing this common knowledge
>calling me retarded

looks like a plastic bag

An object in motion stays in motion unless obstructed by an outward force. An object would accelerate infinitely in a vacuum until mass expansion at the speed of light. Infinite mass would be cool. It doesn't take much to go fast in space.

Funniest bait I've seen in a long time.

8/10

except that is the opposite of the truth. Sightings and reports have increased with the years. You just don't hear about it in the news anymore.

Check out MUFON instead.

Someone blew the front of one of our holy cruisers! By the emperor, it must have been those blasted Xenos!

>mom has my google locked

gtfo underage b&

Outside force****

oh user, unless you're trollan, you'd better return to school and lern urself gud

because you sound like a full-spec tard

Staying in motion =/= acceleration

Explain G's (Earth's gravitational pull) affect people in the vacuum of space, please.

I'll take still avoiding the question for 400, Alex.

>obstructed
>outward force
>accelerate infinitely
>mass expansion
>infinite mass

are you 12? or just a trailer park cretin

the important thing to remember about physics is not to make up different terms unless you have a very specific reason, because the looseness of your language will put up a red flag that you don't know your shit

fuck off, imbecile

An object perpetually gains speed of its own accord while in motion in a vacuum. It accelerates infinitely until something either stop it or it reaches infinite mass and destroys itself inwardly.

It isn't using clouds for the cgi,theres a thing off the right/left of the camera. the shaking is done in post.(Captain disillusion)

This looks like Independence Day 2 promotional nonsense.

G's are just a measure of acceleration. You can accelerate in space. Your body will want to stay at a constant velocity. You'll feel the acceleration. You're literally retarded.

Hurr.

Looks like a portion of a helicopter suspended in the air.

They were probably testing a stealth helicopter and part of the cloaking technology fucked up. By cloak I mean this shit (pic related), not some cloak that envelops the entire thing.

Or perhaps it was some sort of zeppelin or surveillance balloon suspended in the air with the same cloaking material.