Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

It's us, user-anus, once again. Except this time it's the logger speaking.

We are finished with your logless shills, immaturity, and Dani Filth pissfags that spread like a snakes bite and ruin the internet. Where have all of the internet's problems come from? Loggit? 9log? No, no.
Here.
Tonight at SIXX am Sup Forums will officially come to an end.

"kek u cant eat Andy's sh*t"

Not only do I have my slidding skills and team aside me, but I also have 9log, the founding website of user-anus, aside us.

You're probably all thinking

"DARNIT GUYS WHAT DO WE POO"

There is one thing you CAN do. Surrender. I want Poop and Heaving here, with the SLIDD and everything, saying sorry, and banning all of things logless from your website.

As of now, you have SIXX hour and SIXX minutes.

The log is slidding, gentlemen.

We are logion.
We do not waste shit.
We do not log off.

- The Logger

Logging in

The chemo that Sup Forums needs
Thank you based logger

Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>His anus is In contact with your lips
>Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>He owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

I swear to FUCKING God, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions!. All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets, tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet, hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A FERRET. OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT, ANDY! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad!.

I skulk around like a detective. Always with an eye on Andy. He can not use a toilet without me knowing about it. I have to be the next person in that stall when he's done.
I own a large variety of disguises. Most of which are plumber or janitor uniforms so I can carry my plunger without arousing suspicion.
The second he leaves the room I'm furiously pumping my plunger into Andy's white throne. I must have every nugget.
I slide the dreamy treats down my throat, whole. They clog me. I swear they get better every time. I can hardly breathe from all the excitement and adrenaline.
I must pull myself together quickly so I don't lose track of Andy. I'll be there for his next toilet break.
I will always be there

Dump

Log these dubs

You can just sit there and smell the air like a lil bitch

Faggots. Tumblr sent you didnt they?

Shit-tier bait, newfag. Lurk moar.

Shhhh. Tryin to start shit here

Nah, it's a reddit meme.
They're bored redditors looking to bait people

Looks like newfaggotry to me.

>being this new

Need that cream

Trap thread?

Trap thread

I find logposting interesting. It's low tier, minimum effort bait. The kind that could exist only on Sup Forums. It's literally shit.
That said there's a beauty to be found in both the tenacity of logposters and the butthurt of the anons who fall for the bait. It clearly get results and there's not a lot of things that work so well, especially on a cesspool of bad content like Sup Forums.
You're alright log-user.

Sup Forums is shit-tier, so it needs an appropriate meme

What's your end goal? Just (you)'s or is this a chemo attempt?

Logging in

Goal? Where we're going, we don't need goals. (Someone needs to shoop some back to the Future log OC)

You're one slippery user, I just want to know more about your masterplan desu
Maybe I was naive to think it was anything other than shitposting
God speed

>SHITposting