Why
Nice dube

Hideous nig

I think something is already gestating in each thigh

You only like women that look like boys

Only bred the ones that went to college

Masculine features
Aggressive behaviour

Why, so that taxes can pay for their children?

Agreed. Whites must breed with black women and blacks must breed with white women. The homogenization of the human races is a foregone conclusion, it's inevitable and it's our responsibility to accelerate the process. In 200 years we will all become the same. We must break down barriers, dissolve countries and nations, create one world government and one world culture. Dissolve religion, dissolve nationality, dissolve culture, dissolve race, dissolve everything until we are truly one. Only then will we be able to survive the next thousand years and populate the universe.

Get cucked big brother

YES!

Your words are meaningless, like the art of the Neanderthal, nothing more than a curiousity. Soon your kind will drop and die. Accept your fate, it is inevitable.

>all races mix together and become the same
>generations pass and everyone starts to adapt to their native homeland
>all races go back to normal

>le intellectual

trained nigger detected

Just bred one an hour ago before work. She's from east Oakland. One day I'm gonna make a creampie video for you faggots to see my fat white dick depositing a massive load in her tight pussy.

Agree we need more black people. Any race that breeds with them will create more blacks. The more blacks the better. As a Jewish man I would proudly offer our women up to black men who want to breed with them. A black jew would be unstoppable.

Post pic of her

Except modern diets make that physically impossible. Whoops looks like you didn't think that one through.

I hate white people so much that I wouldn't care if we were ruled by those apes

I actually don't have a pic of her saved BV yet. I'm gonna see her tonight. I'll make a video tonight.

:( I'm gonna miss it

>A black jew would be unstoppable.

They're for fucking, but not for breeding.
Significantly lower IQ.
Would not breed.