instagram.com/p/BYo0BRzgHul/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more amanda

instagram.com/p/BYo0BRzgHul/

Wwyd to her?

force her to deep throat my cock, before cuming over those perky tits

fuck off to

She needs some cock badly

I'd find her alone near the lake and creep up behind her, grabbing her and wrestling her to the ground, groaping her boobs and forcibly kissing her while she screams. I would then try to take off her shorts but she is struggling too much, so I drag her by the hair over to the water and hold her head under. She slowly stops struggling as the bubbles stop, until she is perfectly still. I then pull her out of the water and tear off her clothes, having a quick try of her motionless mouth before brutally using her pussy. I would cum all over her face and throw her body into the lake.

Choose one, wwyd? Reply for reply

Middle blonde one. She gets drunk while on the night out at a hotel. I come across her in the lift and she’s so drunk she falls asleep. I look in her purse, get her key card and take her back to her room. Then I’d strip her naked and shove a hair spray can right up inside her ass till it was hidden, roll her on her back and just brutally rape her pussy while pressing down on her tits. As I feel myself about to shoot my load I start pressing down on her throat and cum just before her neck breaks. Just to add degregation I take a bottle of champagne and force the bottle down her throat making bulge.

wwyd?

Middle, I force her top off and lick her face and tits. Then I whip our my cock and rub it all over her mouth. I make her choke on it and spit all over it.

Wwyd to Sara?

Middle blonde one is leaving the party. I come up behind her, taser her and throw her in the back of my van. I’d take her out to the woods where I’d semi impale her on a spike horizontally then fuck her mouth while she jiggles around crying. To finish I’d force my hard cock into her left eye socket and skull fuck her. She gets to feel me cum just before passing

Hop on top of her and shove my dick so far inside her she moans for more.

Would squeeze those tits and suck them while she jerks me off. Then stick it in her pussy.

more?

Break her legs, arms and jaw. As she collapsed on the ground force fuck her mouth while object raping her pussy with a base ball bat until I cum down her throat making her gag and choke

Lol. Posting this in here. It’s kinda sexy.

>being this triggered
Kek

Nail her nipples to a heavy wooden log and rape her ass from behind until cumming or until she tears her tits of those nails.

Nice thumbnail saving retard.
How do you not forget to breathe?

Kidnap her. Take her back to my garage where I rip her clothes off. Bash her teeth out. As she passes out from the pain put her on my work bench strapped down with her head hanging off the side. I’d strap a mouth spreader on her, take a saw and shove my cock down her throat and the saw up her pussy. With every thrust I’d cut up her body a bit more while she writhes in pain until I cum and she bleeds out

Shoot the person taking the photo in the head. As she’s sat there in shock, wrap the swing chain around her neck while pulling down her panties and then force my cock into her quivering pussy and rape her over the bench. I get too carried away and end up breaking her neck and cumming in her fresh corpse

Wwyd to Laura?

right?

Bash her head in with a rock, hike up her dress, move her panties over to one side when she’s fallen to the floor, the fuck her pussy until it’s red and I’ve bruised her insides and cum

more?

go on

wwyd this whore? pls user.

I'd buy her a new phone so she can take pics that don't look blurry as fuck

Elizabeth is the best

Anyone?

How are you going to spam a thread and not even last till it's full.

I like this whore