What does Sup Forums think of Domino's?

What does Sup Forums think of Domino's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcfNpDtVqOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's good niggas just like to complain

It's fucking garbage-tier nigger food made by incompetent minimum-wage teenagers. Would not eat if I was starving.

You're just mad because you can't afford it

Getting real bored with all the newfag bait around here today.

I like the authentic taste especially since they switched to the seasoned crust it's pretty delicious! I love pepperoni, chicken, pineapple and jalapeno. The driver always brings extra parmesan and crushed red pepper.

I only eat there once or twice a year. I have a lot of respect for them. They literally had ads 7 years ago that said hey we know our pizza is bad, we changed things around so please give us another chance. I think it is now much better than Pizza Hut and Papa John's.

Papa John's is horseshit.

It's pretty good, pizza hut is miles better tho

I really used to like their pizza but it has turned to shit. They are expensive as fuck and are so skimpy on the toppings it would make a jewish grandmother proud.

cornmeal on the bottom of the crust is fucking disgusting, I don't like eating sandpaper pizza

This. There is some fucking retard fucking up all the threads.

the dominos next to my house is pretty good, the food tastes average but still 300% better than my local pizza hut or pappa johns, and its cheaper, i usually get a pizza every 3-4 days from it, but I greatly prefer the taste of a pizza from a close italian restraunt called Angelos, but its almost twice the price

Shit compared to a family owned pizza place in the New Haven area. We got the best Pizza in the fucking world, and we invented it.

Anyone who orders pizza from any fast food joint is an idiot

Pizza is
>one of the tastiest home made foods you can make
>WAY better home made
>takes less than 30 minutes to cook
>costs roughly 12x less to make than to order

That and peanut butter are two things I'll never comprehend why people pay way more than they need to for a shittier product- other than convenience there's simply no reason and I'll never understand it

Samefag nigger.

I like pizza with bones on it.

And there he is.
Alright I'm going to go get some food and a coffee

If you're referring to Pepe's, it's way over rated.

Itafag here.

It's not pizza. Call it whatever you like the most.

/thread

convenience is my only reason, I live literally 40 feet from a dominos, for 8.91$ USD that i'lll get 2-4 meals out of, it's just too easy to choose after I'm beat from work

I live pretty close to one, so I order from there somewhat frequently, and it's easy as fuck to order online. Usually just get Pepperoni and Double-Cheese. It's pretty good, just gotta know what to order.

anyone who thinks this is decent pizza have never eaten decent pizza. It tastes like processed-food-tier bread with low quality shitty toppings over it. which is exactly what it is.

thin crust, pepperoni, bacon and cheddar

mmmmm

I'd give it a 5/10 on an actual pizza rating
but compared to other fast-food pizza places, it's probably an 8/10.

ITT: amerifats who love to be fat

well done, no garlic oil, double pepperonie, extra cheese extra sauce carryout 7.99 freaking hard to beat

In the city where I live, there's a 40% off pizza code that is good throughout the year for students.. but they don't check if you're a student so literally anyone can use it

Cheese pizza is good

I like chocolate pizza

your version looks like ass

better than being a fat europoor

I'll eat it and enjoy it because I like shitty food, but dominoes (and most cheap pizza) will make me get crazy diarrhoea a few hours later. Fun times.

If I'm desperate enough to order pizza it's my go-to. It's decent and cheap, people just like to complain.

The best of the fast food pizzas, which isn't saying much. They make a pretty good spicy Hawaiian. Olive, tomato, dub cheese is grood too. Just once I wish I could keep a man.

This "version" should not have a whole mozzarella on the top.
Another amerifat bites the usual shit they put under their teeth.

Those garlic butter tubs that come with your pizza might be the most disgusting thing I've ever been served.

Exactly they pay low prices but excuse expect some 10/10 shit

Wrong.

Fast food pizza sucks no matter what chain you chose. It's a diarrhetic disguised as 'italian' "food".

Find a local pizza joint that costs real money (like twice as much) and you will see what I mean.
Dont go to one of those shitty pizza parlors that serve hamburger pizza though. You know the kind. They call themselves papa's, pepes or something like that, and there's always a kid birthday.

Fuck those places. Find a pizza joint in your area with an Italian name with waiters.

Is that Angelos in North City? I used to have birthday parties there.

Foods food. Comes ou the same in the end. I actually like frozen pizza so meh. Not even an amerifat.

They give me volcanic diarrhea.

those places are usually mob-owned

for real. it's not like you should be expecting high quality when you're getting fucking delivery.

There's a place downtown called "Frankie's" that's actual, real pizza, which is better, but I guess if I had to order the ones nearby from best to worst it'd be

Frankie's
Square Boy
Comino's
Dominoes
Pizza Hut
Pizza Pizza
Free-Topping Pizza

with Frankie's being the best and Free-topping the worst. I wish delivery from Comino's wasn't so expensive though, else I probably wouldn't even order from anywhere else.

Does that make the food better or worse?

What if I don't have a pizza oven to get that DELICIOUS CRISPY CRUST YOU FUCK!?

putting the herbs on before cooking it

I'm sure you don't put sugar on your porridge either.

youtube.com/watch?v=vcfNpDtVqOw
what about this?

>chain pizza
No thanks

It's pretty good. Their italian sandwich thing is really good.

>You’ve never tried REAL Italian pizza

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up and let people eat stuff

I'm not giving a bunch of greaseball wops my money.

>People don't like the thing that I like. Therefore they just like to complain.

The pizza is terrible and you get what you pay for.

It's not that I enjoy complaining, it's that it makes me physically ill when I eat it.

Whatever gets me quality pizza.

I eat it on occasion, not every day or even week. But when I do, it's usually Domino's or Pizza Hut because of the authenticity of handmade American Pizza

actually sir i am a leaf

so i'm even worse.

For some reason lower quality shit taste way better for me. That being said, my top 3 are Papa John’s Domino’s And Pizza Hut. I fucking hate Zeppe’s though.

I prefer Triominos.

I just don't think it's ethical to support the mafia. Some people disagree.

I like it, but I also work for them, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I may be holding some degree of bias.

I don't like pizza, so it's shit.

>You disagree with me? STFU and let me enjoy my opinion without being subjected to yours.

The question was "what does Sup Forums think about dominoes?" I said what I think.

>Let people eat stuff.
The conversation was opened already
It's not like I interrupted your meal to tell you how shitty the food was. You seem like a pretty fragile person.

MODS
MODS
MODS

different user, but i'd rather support the mob so they can push out other organized crime. at least then it's local.

The only local Italian joint in my town is run by an Albanian.

Yes, I too prefer the man robbing me to be from the same geographical location.

dont order alfredo pan pizzas from them

i got one and it was complete shit, all the sauce was in the middle and the cheese was somehow melted into the sauce instead of on top of it so I thought there was no cheese at all on it. When they gave me a replacement, they gave me way too much sauce and cheese, there was an actual pile next to the pizza of cheese and alfredo. it looked horrible and it got thrown away.

it definitely sounds retarded, but i genuinely would prefer that.

Just cause a place has good pizza is no reason to assume it's blood pizza.

Perfectly legal Italians can move to the states and make an honest living.

The internet exists now, so those recipes can be shared instantly, globally. I could take 100k-300k and open up a pretty good Italian joint.

Well, if you're gonna get robbed in either scenario, may as well help out the local economy along the way, right?

For me it's got to be the mcchicken

Except that part in your first post where you called three other opinions “wrong,” right?

As your fine-tuned Italian palette is so much superior, i’m sure

>What does Sup Forums think of Domino's?
Tastier than PapaSnotz, free Parmesan packets and half the price

>What does Sup Forums think of Domino's?

In Germany? Extremely overpriced bullshit that only survives on the "american appeal" and and the whole franchise will go down in a few years like so many US imports once they lose "typically American" image.

Used to manage two Domino's locations.

Truth is, it's meh pizza.

Every topping is either in a can with some sort of brine like pineapples or olives, or frozen, even the tomatoes, only 'fresh' is mushrooms for obvious reasons.
The chicken is like subways soy based bullshit, the beef and sausage have almost the same meat in them with different food coloring and artificial flavors. Pepperoni is well, your typical for pizza. Cheese depends on the franchise, they can choose the bagged shredded, or the frozen 'cubed', frozen is most used as it saves a ton of money.

Dough is rarely prepared properly. It comes in frozen and needs to be proofed for about 3 hours, before being used, but most places just let it sit in the fridge to thaw and pull a few trays as they need to them to save waste, sauce comes in bags and is left out at room temp for hours on end without changing the bucket it sits in, the assembly of the pizza toppings and cheese is made over catch pans to catch toppings that miss the pizza, everyone once in a while employees take the trays and sift through the left-over-pizza-topping-salad and put them back into their appropriate receptacle.

Cheese bread and bread sticks, etc, etc. are nothing more than a medium sized dough stretched into a 'small' size with perforated cuts in them to tear easy, they are tossed in the oven and then topped with what ever people wanted at the end.

Wings, deserts, pastas, everything else is frozen and just but through the oven.
Stores communicate with bad customers who try to switch between stores, they have notes and records of people who don't tip and are deemed assholes, those who are nice and tip well get the best product.

But at the end of the day, when the pizza is hot and prepared the right way, it's decent, when it's cold or slightly warm it's trash.

>only 'fresh' is mushrooms for obvious reasons
>obvious reasons

Not at all so elaborate.

What gets me is that the same type of people who bash chain pizza usually trash Domestic beer (Budweiser, Coors, etc) as well.

Will chain pizza or Domestic beer be as good as a mom and pop/authentic Italian place or craft micro Brew? Of course not. There's almost always a price difference between the two, but the main difference isn't price. It's consistency. Almost any Domino's, Pizza Hut or Pap John's you go to will taste the same. Same with Budweiser, Coors, etc. They are able to mass produce a consistent product. You can either roll the dice with an unknown, or go with something you know.

>great for the price
>good deals/combos
>good crust
>toppings vary between garbage and great
>sides are okay
>does NOT keep well in the fridge

Did I miss anything?

over priced like most food is

Not bad, not great.
You gotta know what to order and what not.
If traditional pepperoni - it sucks.
Extravaganzza replace pepperoni with salami. Fucking awesome.
Also try Pacific Veggie, change sauce to BBQ, and add chicken. On thin crust. NOM

>pull a few trays as they need to them to save waste

What does that mean?

Simply put, mushrooms are delicate and when frozen and thawed they tend to go 'brown' a lot faster.
If you ever wanted to know if you got fresh mushrooms or 2-3 day old ones, just look at the color, the darker, the most likely older they are, unless they were dried.
You are right, it's the consistency that really matters to be honest. And even in some cases I'd take Domino's over some mom and pop places in my area.

UK dominoes is far too expensive. i use the paki pizza places instead

Next time you go into a Domino's, take a look at the 'assembly line', the area closest to the cash is most likely the place where the dough is stretched and put on trays, there will be shallow blue bins, usually stacked 2 -3 high, there are about 6 - 8 dough balls (depending on the size of the dough) in those trays.

I appreciate domestic and craft beer.

I love chain produced pizza and chef's pizza.

You are exactly on point. I choose depending what I feel like.

I dint invest on those fuckers and now they are making bank, they are doing better than google and the big companys if we compare the earnings for what they do of course.

papa bless

>amerifats
>pizza is from italy
dumb nigger

they're not as good as the local franchise of Black Jack's in the Denver area. They're more expensive than them too. No thanks

Little Caesar’s is turtle shit

Their $5 hot n ready have gone up to $5.55 at most of the locations in my area. It used to be decent for $5 before they made them smaller.

Seriously nobody mentioning chicken kickers? That shit is fantastic, maybe it's an Aus only thing but god damn it's the toppest tier food around.

Its nice I always get Hawaiian tho. Should try the white sauce types.

Kill yourself you subhuman non-American piece of shit

wasted trips