Hello gun nuts

Hello child killers.

I bet you feel really fucking great about yourself. You people are actively opposing common sense measures that would save the lives of children.

As a mother, I was personally touched by shootings in Colombine, aurora, sandy hook and others. I believed that we intelligent people would come together and realize something had to be done. But no, you Zimmerman loving, AR-17 worshipping gun nuts continue to promote violence.

You post threads about needing a gun, when no one needs one. People like you are standing in the way of progress. What do you need a 100 round clip for anyway? Why do you celebrate when disinfranchised and underprivleged youth die?

So while you are here jerking off to women, I will be lobbying to have guns taken away or reduced. So go ahead, fight us mothers, we are strong.

Pic related, it's me and my son, theo.

Other urls found in this thread:

chuckhawks.com/armalite_AR-17.htm
youtu.be/UntD-KNFE6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>as a mother

Enjoy failure and living an utterly meaningless life.

Criminals will always have guns. Even when guns are outlawed. You absolute retard.

If you're such a good mother, maybe you should get your ass off of Sup Forums and go raise your kid right.

Fuck off baitfish

What is an AR-17? Is that new? And here is your future disarmed.

>ar-17

>AR-17

lock n load

Show us your tits whore.
You better be posting from the kitchen while cooking your man's meal.

2 much effort m8, back tp the drawing board with you

You ruin your own case by being a lying cunt, Vicki

Quiet Pedro...

You can't disrespect women like that. Its racist.

1 post by ID it is a slide thread.
Sage

>not me and my wife's son

Meh/10

>ar-17

This is bretty good. Does anyone have sauce on this?

Wow, you're really a mother! Your life on welfare paid by men must be so difficult!

Remember to not kill your own children and promote violence and drug addiction and then blame it on men...

>glock

lol

>tfw obongo is truly a patriot among patriots

Lol

>AR-17

Is it just me or are b8 posters getting lazier?

>Having a glocknade

this post most certainly provokes a more grandiose thought process than previous posts have

Post tits bitch.

QUIET PEDRO! I AM PISSED YOU CAN BUY CRAZY COOL GUNS FROM YOUR BLACK MARKET FOR CHEAP PRICES!

I happen to want an AR-17

chuckhawks.com/armalite_AR-17.htm
TFW it is real

Cunt please. With a mom like you, he's born a cuck. He's gonna need that gun, trust me.

Just to let you know, I came home on vacation for 5 days and bought two guns the first day I was back, then two more yesterday. I hope knowing this made you feel better.

You haven't told us what's wrong with shooting kids.

You seem like you haven't had a good dicking in years

How do your regulations affect homemade guns that exist entirely off the radar?

Please watch this 84 second video
youtu.be/UntD-KNFE6Y

Tits or gtfo

lulz stop posting

Thats not you nor your son you dumb neckbeard nigger. Reverse image search is a thing

1/10 Sup Forums tier pasta, i'm sure all the neo-Sup Forums redditors will be baited.

Didn't read LOL

>blond bimbo ever visiting this site let alone posting let alone a picture of her and son (reverse image search) try harder nigger
>clip
>sandy hoax
>ar-17
>intelligent

Nice back plate user. You an EMT? I got a custom backplate of Amazon from some company but it fucks up my firing pin alignment and won't let me pull the trigger.

Old fucking news, pendejo. That was from dumbasses using bad reloads and hot loads.

this

Hello.
According to the CDC second hand tobacco smoke kills more people than guns, each year.

If you really cared about human life, you'd be concerned with that over a few deaths from guns.

This post would be even better if you used an australian proxy

Can some one explain this, is green free no registration open carrying and red no open carry?

underrated first post

>I bet you feel really fucking great about yourself
That would be narcissism, so no

Hello no guns.

Enjoy your demographic replacement, as you cucks are overun with third world shitskins.

Enjoy watching your wife and children raped and murdered as your lit on fire.

Enjoy seeing the death of your race and bloodline.

>AR-17

BAN ASSAULT DICKS
BAN ASSAULT SMOKE
BAN ASSAULT MINIVANS
BAN ASSAULT LEAD-BASED PAINTS
BAN ASSAULT RAPE
BAN ASSAULT WHITE MALES
BAN ASSAULT LITERALLY HITLER
BAN ASSAULT PHONES
BAN ASSAULT BABIES

I fucking hate my state.

>t. Maryland nigger

>guns killing kids is bad, mmkay?
>abortion is okay, you sexist shitlord!
Libshit double standard.

except second hand smoke has never actually been proven to kill, but still smoking is pretty degenerate.

red means they won't give you a license to carry concealed
yellow is they might
blue is they have to if you show you're capable
green is anyone can without a registering

Aight cool, seems like alot of states are going green, is that change going to keep on going?

>Hello child killers
Hey

/thread

probably for now. But some states are holding on. The scotus only likes to get involved on gun rights when state laws start to diverge greatly so if those states start to slip we're probably fine.

But leaf you're getting enriched with streetshitters, chinks, mudshites and now your PM is importing south african niggers under firefighters disguise, how fucking dumb are you to make that comment.

got ~15K rounds through it, and shes great. Go meme elsewhere.

I'm an ex-EMT and I got the plate on eby from a guy that makes custom plates, never had any issues in the 6 years I've owned the Glock.

>doesn't have a black son

Could be better

>not using an image with a mixed child
Are you even trying to b8?

Eat shit faggot
>finland
>even owning a gun

>Your keyboard
What the actual fuck?
>Caps lock as a secondary function of the Tab key
>Control where Caps Lock usually is

It's a Happy Hacking Keyboard.

Honestly? It's a bit of a wedge issue that only exists to maintain the status quo.

>California's residents want MORE GUN CONTROL
>Politicians pass ballots with more gun control
>Politicians around the state get elected on freeing gun control because their residents look at this and shit their pants
>If the left gets too out of hand, it goes to the supreme court who shoot it down
>Gun companies don't do shit because they sell tons more guns when people think they're getting banned
>NRA membership goes up

I'm not really sure where the exit is from this cycle, though. Will New York/CommieFornia/Illinois just have the absolute most no-guns while every other state has open carry?

They're sliding the Syrian refugee infection threads

>common sense

You're afraid of otherwise inanimate objects in the hands of law-abiding citizens. There is no common sense in your stance. Here's your fucking (you).