Don't you just feel like your political philosophy is based on anti-ness rather than real passion and logic...

Don't you just feel like your political philosophy is based on anti-ness rather than real passion and logic, you goddamn zombies?

Don't you realize that shit like this is divisive on purpose to take advantage of you because you are a legit retarded person?

Once you start speaking in buzzwords and seeing black and white, you've given in. You've sold out. You've become cancer.

Sup Forums, it says here that you're fucked up, and you're shit's all retarded.

Counterpoint: Nothing matters

Making a functioning society of selfless individuals driven by science and philanthropy is all that matters.

>legit retarded
>legit

10 year old detected. Mods pls ban

both plebbit and Sup Forums will be crying this fall because neither of their favorite candidate will win

Criticism of language noted. Disagreement of overall philosophy uncertain. Originality poor.

There's never been a good candidate in my lifetime and a long time before that.

further prove that science is a new religion

I pray to a carbon atom every day and I would kill in the name of gravitational waves.

Let us all know when and how you intend to take on the Money Printers. What do you do after you realize that White non Jews are not the only thing wrong with this world? (A lot of Money Printers are Jews, if you don't know.)

Until then, keep squawking.

300-pound basement-dwelling virgin detected.

I've got a fever, and the only cure is more closed borders.

Yesterday I stubbed my toe and you know what I did? I blamed it on those filthy jews is what I did. Good, sane, sound sentiments.

Your radar's busted

I'll only respect you as a person if your only reasoning is hatred.

Doubtful. But this is an anonymous board where you can be whatever or whoever you want. That said, my dad works at Nintendo.

I don't speak in buzzwords cunt

nope.
I'm a firm believer in free market capitalism

No thanks. I don't need to put on a mask. I prefer the route of superior intellect. That is the route of atheism, my friend. I don't bow to any of your made up gods and other fairy tales. Question. Do you believe in Santa? No? I didn't think so. RETARDS. You religious people are literally the most retarded kind of person there is. You can continue living a life of lies, while I'm just gonna be chilling here BEING RATIONAL.

MORONS.

Pic related. It's me. I have more talent in one pinky than you religious IDIOTS have in your whole SOULLESS body.

what is "anti-ness"

Being so stubbornly against an established philosophy that you lose sight of all rationale and become just another cackling chicken in the henhouse that is American politics.

what is the established philosophy in this instance?

Hmmm I wonder who could be behind the anti Trump and anti Sanders movement

wait a minute

I'm starting

To see

a pattern

Jews.

Also I hate Raw Story. Such ignorant comments and after BTFO some niggers, I got banned.

Obama was a great candidate

Take your pick really. Anybody who classifies themselves within a group that requires you to go down a specific checklist of things to be in that group don't have a real identity. Their identity becomes based around keeping tabs on being the opposite. It's just a vicious cycle of tenacious retardation.

Thus, "anti-ness"

How did you manage to segway this into a religious rant? Common denominator situation?

I was just trying to be funny desu. Sorry if it wasn't.

Im not sure I understand.

If I am pro closed boarders wouldnt that automatically make me anti Clinton?

reading your posts is like being stuck in a cycle of tenacious retardation

you first claim that someone needs to match certain characteristics to be in a group and then go on to say that their identity is based on being the opposite.

you contradicted yourself in two sentences. do you even know what you're trying to say?

You can disagree with somebody and still be Pro-them.

I can't pinpoint at what part exactly where you're twisting my words but I'm certain that it's happening.

I'm saying that people who identify strongly as republican or democrat become hyper aware of the hallmarks of those parties, and thus hold on to those views (despite not truly believing in them and/or fully understanding them) as a means to feel like they're part of something bigger than themselves.

i don't see in black and white, i see things in wrong and right

you're one of the good ones.

>driven by philanthropy
>functional

yessir

> Sup Forums, it says here that you're fucked up, and you're shit's all retarded.

> Once you start speaking in buzzwords and seeing black and white, you've given in. You've sold out. You've become cancer.

Your average human experiences both a desire to belong and a desire to feel a part of a special group. It may not mean much, but please allow me to personally commend you for figuring this out.

That's a quote from a movie

Nigga I'm the one who had to explain it to you. Eat my ass.

I see no arguments

There's a difference between indentifying a problem and solving it.

OP and Sup Forums need to apply "constructive criticism" to policy.

Let's just give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're incapacitated from Memorial Day festivities and drinking, and not so new that you don't understand how IDs work.

OP is right. There never was any such thing as the family or the nation. Surely it is not the more-victimized-than-thou SJWs who have a negative reaction dependent ideology.

Still eat my ass? :3

M8 just reading your others posts its obvious you are a self-righteous arse. Constantly "telling people how it is" rather than discussing. This is a classic hallmark of a lefty, can never meet people as a respected equal. Simply proclaim others equal-ness under their own pitying command. Paternalism was very present during colonialism, they figured they knew what was right for others and imposed this on them.

Sup Forums is a place to tell it like it is as you see it. Everybody has licence to do that here. That's the point. Suck my pud.