Tfw just pirated another movie

>tfw just pirated another movie
Not even gonna watch it, just had the itch to steal something

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/tv/thread/75594111/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pirated some ham from the supermarket last week. It's cool though. Before you moralfags sperg out just know that I wasn't planning on buying it anyway.

okay...?

i made an exact duplicate of a ham from the supermarket too i feel kind of guilty that no cows died for me to eat it though

Other peoples rights are immoral anyway.

Do you have any idea how many people will starve to death now?

if you pirate something, never watch it, never distribute it, and never sell it, is that really stealing?

most people acknowledge that it's not stealing in the literal sense but rather copyright infringement since you're downloading a copy, and the moral issue is believing that you should pay for a service or content that you use regardless of whether it's a copy or not, but in this case you're not even using it so ???

>copy of something is stealing
wew

the concepts of of ownership and theft do not work in a post-scarcity context such as piracy

Just pirated your pepe. Not even gonna post it desu

You know it's about the right to publicize and distribute it. You create something so you decide who can distribute it.

>you wouldn't download a girlfriend

I would. Is there a way to do that?

Nor did anyone waste resources or time to create your ham.

>ham
>cows
dis nigga

DELETE THIS THREAD
DELETE THIS

>he doesn't get his ham from cows.

Pleb

It was a steamed ham, dumb ass.

>not feeding your cows pigs so you get 2-in-1 meat

>ebin maymay

lol mom where do I park my falcon lel top kek singles crab legs policy 4 youuuu

It's okay user, not everyone knows how to cook.

>Its a sperg gets triggered when others have sime juvenile fun episode

Once i can get prices like Redbox on streaming i'll start paying.
Until then i use Netflix for what i can and pirate the rest.

>more memes

The best part is you're so angry you'll never stop replying. :

>"Ham is from cows"-meme

sounds like a reddit thing. either way it's unfunny cancer

Samefag

You have to hit the gf button and you'll get your partner. And presto..love

>buttmad redditor

Nice Photoshop faggot

>user has discovered how to make exact clones of food without consuming the original food

>Isn't using this technology to feed the entire globe for free

IMMORAL
M
M
O
R
A
L

>I'm le buttmad
>You le photoshop I'm le right !

you right now

I'll make it simpler for you.

>if i pirate something...
>...is it stealing?

No.

No it's not.

>printscreen copyrighted image
>delete it right away
lol that artist is poor now

>walk into random homes during wagecuck hours
>start copying their harddrive onto my 5tb external
>take photos of credit cards and passports lying around the house
>go on my dandy way
no harm done

what movie?

>feed the entire globe for free
You wished.

>feed 500 millions of starving niggers living in africa
>wait 20 years
>you have 5 billion of starving niggers to feed now
great plan

According to society it is. Though so is standing around at work when you're hourly. That's "wage theft" all these things are considering"stealing" and so on in the capitalist society. Whether or not you consider it theft is up to your personal code.

>According to copyright holders it is.

ftfy

>Not pirating movies and television first then buying them if you liked them

It's almost like you want normies to dictate what continues to get made.

But they do.

>le le xD look at me xD

Just how reddit could you be

It actually feels good to pirate shit and watch it for free

fuck the system B)

>taxes plus tip

Do American actually do this?

>tfw Ghostbusters 2016 actually made a billion dollars at the box office but I left my 1080p HQ cam rip playing on a 24 hour loop for months, thereby stealing 700 million dollars from Sony

And they STILL don't get free healthcare or education.

Not all of it you stupid idiot. How many ADD riddled, sitcom watching, nightclub going faggots do you think fund the good shit?

>Go to McDonald's
>Look at the food
>Remember what it tastes like

>Eat all I want for free
>Bankrupt a multi-national corporation
>Lose weight

No one can stop me.

They fund everything. Because they're the majority. That's where the money is.

>Americans have to tip their police for doing their job

Then how come society doesn't say it is?

Why do they call it copyright infringement instead of theft?

Shouldn't you tip them after they solve the crime?

Or is it a ten per cent mandatory tip like the one you give the cashiers at Taco Bell.

Came here to say this basically to that anons post you replied to

Snitches get stiches

>why do they call it taxation instead of theft?

checkmate atheists

Same reason they tried to ban the word nigger in the OJ trial. Jury manipulation. Either way you're using a synonymy dumbass, don't argue semantics.

I don't understand.

It's almost like you're implying copying is the same as stealing.

But that can't be right, because only an idiot would say that, and you're an intelligent and well liked person.

>synonym
But it can't be theft, theft implies the original property was removed. Copying something leaves the original intact. It's not theft. It's not called theft because it isn't.

Your whole thread is pirated, faggot:
archived.moe/tv/thread/75594111/

>I tell myself its not stealing so I can feel better about doing it

Im not getting into a debate over words, that's what faggots do. So what some judge in florida disallowed the words piracy and theft in "copyright infringement" cases. Florida watches people get shot to death and they think more guns are the answer. If you think Florida has got this shit figured out.... fucking Florida, who had more banks than schools in the 80's because of all the drugs and sat back and let it all happen, that Florida.... well more power to you guys.

I'm not American so I'm a little confused by this post. What does Florida have to do with the actual definition of theft?

The next time someone wants to debate this with you, and tell you why they think """"""piracy"""""" is wrong, all you have to do is reply with

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

But that's awful. Pirates should be gentlemen and engage in parlay whenever one is requested.

Those double dubs say otherwise

It's actually "So what", you shitlord

>Watch 2 to 3 overpriced movies at the cinema every 2 weeks
>Buy the movies I like on Bluray if it has any added value
>Pirate movies to compensate for the ridiculous prices I pay for both

Dont see no trouble here

Well in that case you're just an idiot

>steal
GIVE ME BACK MY MOVIE

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I don't give a fuck.

So what

>just how reddit could you be?

you should know the answer to that, redditor.

Same for me except I don't go to movies and buy blurays

>pirate something
>"I wasn't gonna watch it anyway"
>was going to watch it anyway
MADMAN

what a plot twist

Pirate all you want. I pirate too. But don't complain crawling in your skeenz when the studios make more media that caters to the SJW/tumblr/hillary crowd. Because right now, they are the ones paying for media. In case le Joos did this, please remember that Hollywood has no sense of morals and only panders to the demographics that gibes moneys. In the 80's it was the White male, the 90's teenagers and now, it's women and numales. That's the way it is.

>I tell myself it's not stealing

Because I'm an adult male with an average I.Q. who has a rudimentary knowledge of the English language and understands the concepts of "theft" and "copying".

Your accusation that not falsely correlating the two actions is a means of coping psychologically with transgressing societies laws and taboos is interesting, but holds no weight as the act of Watching A Movie For Free is not taboo in my society.

don't care

don't watch new shit anyway

Nice Sup Forums pass. pirated mine.

>if you don't starve to death, it's legal

i'll be taking your clothes then. technically clothes arent edible.

what the fuck i just went down to watch a cinema but they ran out. fuck you anonymous

get a real job

>when the studios make more media that caters to the SJW/tumblr/hillary crowd. Because right now, they are the ones paying for media

Biggest SJW hype all year was Ghostbusters. 100 million loss.

...?

The truth is the SJW hyped shit fails at astonishing rates. Look at comic books, big hypes for FemThor or black woman Iron Man or any other of the diversity attempts. Sales dip, comics die.

> Hollywood has no sense of morals and only panders to the demographics that gibes moneys

But this isn't true either. The Sony email leaks stated clearly that Amy Pascal drove the all women leads line not because it made economic sense, but because of ideology.

The F4ntastic Four flop had he same problem. Ideologically motivated director, everyone involved told people who didn't like the changes they could get fucked, it was current year.

This is happening over and over. The economic argument doesn't make any sense.

Top fucking kek

kek'd

>pirate something
>immediately delete afterwards

DAMAGED

>calls self average and replies in a needlessly pedantic way

Seems like you have an interesting psychological coping mechanism going on yourself.

>Watching A Movie For Free is not taboo in my society.

You sure your average? Might want to get yourself checked. Everyone knows context is important. Maybe ask your peers? Sup Forums is not a good representation of "your society". The way you say it 'Watching A Movie For Free" I mean, if you snuck in, is that not theft? You have to frame the where when and how. In that simple line.... that absolutely sounds like you got a coupon.... which is like a voucher that replaces the need for cash.... I explain cause I have no idea what society you live in, is it nigeria or some shit?

Im not above sneaking in, or pirating movies, Im not certainly not saying don't do it. I don't lie to myself and others saying it's not theft.

It's a slippery slope, like when you lend someone a blu-ray/dvd/cd/videotape that you own.

The main problem with piracy:
We are dealing with money hungry jews, they think a digital copy has the same value of a physical copy.

this

hillarys invading muzzies will rape and behead the women and numales anyways so ill just chill inside and keep rewatching 24 till we hit full circle

watching hollywood fall is very relaxing.

>pirate something
>enjoy for years and years
>share with others
>begin to grow tired of it
>don't want to give it up
>worried about losing it
>hide it, very deep where no one will find it
>...well not no one, leave a map with big X on it marking the spot where it is hidden

remember, people are paying for ebooks access hosted on someone else computer who can remove their rights anytime on their whim :^)

your mom is a slippery slope.

are you black?

Takes one to know one, reddit.

d

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SNAPPZ

The main problem with piracy is access. If there was a simply easy place to access content we'd all use it. Problem is, each studio has different deals. There's no one thing with all the movies and TV shows for a decent price. Not amazon, not netflix, not HBO go or hulu, they are all over. If one service had AAAAAALLLLLLL the movies and shows, piracy would be at an all time low. You can only fight ease of access with easier access and that will not happen in the competitive streaming environment. A monopoly would provide the service better.

However..... that would run into other issues about new content and so on.... so... we're fucked. We need piracy in this current state because of how badly companies are handling this shit. TV networks clinging to old ways with advertising revenue and ratings. No one should have to have 2-4 streaming services or cable networks or blah blah. Nah fuck em.