Post your most brutal .webm

Post your most brutal .webm

alpha as fuck

Savage

that kid is gonna grow up to be something big and he aint gonna take shit from nobody

that kid knows that thots come in all shapes and sizes

Lil' pink handled that pretty well

That was amazing.

A+ material.

Savage.

Holy shit, the material in this thread so far is even better than the ylyl, and not a single spiderman or banana in sight.

Glorious.

legendary
insta save

shuffle on, young one. shuffle on.

You don't need a DNA test here.

Stupid disgusting whore deserves worse

Kek'd

'murica

The dude had it coming. He was unprofessional.

ah just like pro abortion women. its all about them, vs acting like a moral human being

absolute legend

kek

FWIK the kiss was part of the performance.

i think you meant to say, just like a dumb nigger, thinking she deserves to have everything regardless

I f ucking lol so hard ahahaha

The kiss was part of the dance routine. The girl screaming and running off was not. She even said later in an interview that she wanted to have her first kiss with another boy, and not the young man featured in the video.

The girl's name is Maddie Ziegler.

That bus was perfect.

you're evil

Holy flipping burgers and a side of Freedom Fries, that was the most savage wedgie I have ever witnessed.

Gets me every time

What she didn’t know: the boy later grew to a man we all know as Albert Einstein today

Well, why take away her first kiss? Why do parents force kids to kiss?

Fucking kek

Trails of a true cat

This one is fucking glorious

Let the viewer beware

Oh... Bummer

didn't look at the thumbnail, it was just under 2mb

hate to tell you this but he grew up to be baily jay

lmao
laughed way too hard at this.

Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

they're in baltimore, the heroin capital of the world. they are on drugs that make them delirious, "maybe if I make like i'm grabbing for a gun i'll intimidate him"

because of white privilege you fucking dunce

I mean the comments. What was the cop supposed to do wait and give the nig a optical pat down before responding. If it was a gun he'd be dead.

me too ,fucking pupper whisperer

deaded ?

obviously

Faaaake

this. plus more than half of junkies are white people.

its because theyre frustrated with americas general racism and get triggered easily

Of course, whites outnumber blacks by 77%. but they still commit less crime

Yesterday there were some webms of nigger moms beating their babies to make them stfu, maybe they all get brain damaged from that.

Any1 have those?

that fucking bus

per capita, a more appropriate conclusion is that poor people more likely to commit crime. the criminal propensity has nothing to do with race, but being black does statistically incline you towards being poor.

I have this.

Nah, they fall like 15 feet into water.

Bullshit there are something like 11 times more whites living in poverty than blacks, yest blacks still commit most of the crime.

rekt

That's satisfying.

Cruel feckers

Hard to argue with statistics, and I'm not saying being a criminal makes you black. I'm saying blacks are more likely to be criminals, even in not-america. They're just bad people, and we try our best to help them along, some succeed but most fail. It is their culture that makes them antisocial thugs, they encourage it. If you are not a rap star, an athlete, you are acting white

I thought I saved them but I guess my phone wasn't having it.

why ?

Not the user that posted it, and not fake. I've seen the original. He misses all the rocks somehow and lands in the water. You just can't see the water in the shitty webm. The guys fine. Look at fail vids on YouTube from like the past month, you'll find it

never turn your back when blacks about

why don't you two dumb dickholes present some evidence and we can save ourselves from having to watch your retarded "hurr durr itz race" "nooo hurr durr its povertyy"

fuck.

When the "Hiro" reduced filesize limit to 2 meg from 4, it pretty much ruined most of my webms for Sup Forums use. I have some good shit, too.

you have a chance of surviving cliff-picnics

They slipped? The fuck do you mean why.

Yeah I had to reduce that .webm from its old size and quality to fit on Sup Forums

>be me
>watching lock up on netflix
>80% of the inmates are black
>????
>profit?

Evidence is culturally biased

Last time I did that, the girl's mom called the cops and I wasn't allowed to be a dance instructor anymore.

F A K E