Canada's Minister of Defense

This is Canada's Minister of Defense.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minister_of_National_Defence_(Canada)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tV5wmDhzgY8
youtube.com/watch?v=t6LlRaLV40Y
fullreport.ca/defence-minister-harjit-sajjan-says-he-needs-to-get-pizza-avoids-answering-about-brussels-terrorist-attack/
youtu.be/6oxyj-jQW54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a thousand times better than our NATO allies in Europe who have girls as their defense ministers.

Arent sikhs good at killing mussies tho?

At least he's actually served in the military.

guy looks badass

Sikhs are excellent military leaders.

They used to be a while ago. Most cultures were good at it at some point in their history. It's almost as if it was some sort of natural, necessary skill. Strange times we're living in.

>girls

>women who are probably smarter than you and infinitely more successful than you'll be, you single working class white peasant

That guy has operated tho

all the sikh guys I know are cool, I'm alright with this.

Femshit detected

Sikhs will help remove kebab, you should be jealous.

BANG BANG BING BALA BALA BALA

MUHAMMAD AND GURGHEET ARE WELCOME HERE

WE ALL FRUM DHELI AND DON'T BATHE

BALA BALA BALA

THIS COUNTRY SO NICE, NO ONE SHIT IN STREET YET

How new are you? There were daily threads about this man months ago and how he is actually breddy gud for wanting to fight against ISIS but Trudeau had to go and say "If we kill our enemies, they win."

He is fucking based.

>emigrate to canada and enrolled in the army
>went to Bosnia and afghanistan 3 times
>Detective specialized in gang crime

This is the kind of immigrant I welcome anytime.

Did I trigger a nerve, you descendants of indentured servants? Get back to your wagecuck lives, leave the ruling to your betters. Yeah, they can be women too.

>yfw he uses his dagger on Trudeau and triggers a military coup d'etat

We can't all live off welfare and post from an Obamaphone, Jamal.

Lol so fucking what.

I don't give a shit if a frail, old woman has ten phds, I'm not going to trust her to defend me against physical threats.

Sikhs are bro tier when it comes to Muslims. They want them gone even more than we do.

Doesn't he have a lot of experience dealing with muzzie terrorists? Seems like a good choice for national defense minister.

It ain't about the diplomas. She has more power to protect herself and her family then you ever will. She's more of a man than you ever will be.

You're truly scum if your ego is anchored by a happenstance of your birth.

Get back to "teaching English", low T cuck.

Sikhs look cool

Nice meme, try not to get shot in your own home.

T. Gender Studies Graduate

Do you honestly think these women are qualified to be defense minsters? They've never held a gun before, they have no training in combat, let along self defense beyond blowing a rape whistle. They have no business being defense minsters. If they were actually in their countries' military forces, knew how to operate and actually served to know what they are facing then there would be no issue with a female soldier being defense minster. But they have no experience, and their only job is literally just to call the US and EU for help when they have an emergency.

>Sikh

I bet you think there are no biological differences between man and woman too

He's a badass and hates mussies, don't mix up shieks and allahus

Stay angry, cuck. You know I'm right.

Honestly, you raise valid points about their eligibility to be defense ministers that I happen to agree with. It's just laughable when male betas try and make it about gender out of some neurotic self-esteem thing.

Too tired, spelling like a retard today

Somebody add canada to the list.

Not a woman hater here. I agree with the other guy, it's a bad look. Minister of Defence should be a bad-ass veteran not some punk bitch bureaucrat with an arts degree, gender notwithstanding.

No.

>G-G-GUYS!
youtu.be/tV5wmDhzgY8

I would be fine with a female soldier who becomes defense minster through merit. But these women are, I reiterate, literally only there to call EU and US forces when they have instances of terror or some other critical event. They hold no rank in the military other than being appointed as defense minister by the government who took no consideration from the actual armed forces of their respective countries into who to elect.

Product of a single mother household detected.

Anyone have the one with Poland's Minister of Defense?

Eh this guy is actually an experienced kebab remover, even invented a new system for gas masks that would work with his beard kek

It's a cross that's also a lobster

That's maritimes as fuck

Looks more like a lobster desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=t6LlRaLV40Y

Like much of Europe, their defense plan is to call the United States to protect them if any real threat appears. These are make work jobs for them.

>Sajjan was a detective investigating gangs for the Vancouver Police Department and a regimental commander in the Canadian Armed Forces decorated for his service in Afghanistan

What's the problem?

Just wanted to shift from the memenist bullshit :^)

>invented a new system for gas masks that would work with his beard

Awesome, I didn't knew it.

It's no use Canadians will go into full damage control mode and say he's bro tier.

>Sikh
its not a jew or a muslim

Wait, don't you have to be Canadian to hold a minister position?

>His Sikh beliefs requires facial hair that prevents the use of regular military gas masks, so Sajjan invented his own gas mask that worked with his beard, and patented it in 1996
This guy's wikipedia page actually seems pretty based to me.

He is

He's killed more terrorists then you

Sikhs are based though. You can't tell me you rather have spics

>that Hetzer
NOT ALLOWED

How many Muslims have you killed, user?

Are these all shills? Praising a non-white immigrant just because he's not a Muslim. You all got psyopped.

I just think it's good to have someone who's served in the military as defense minister. And that it'd be pretty funny if he shanked Trudeau and took over for a bit.

>euro

>Praising a non-white immigrant just because he's not a Muslim
>served in Canadian armed forces for years going on multiple missions to enemy nations on behalf of Canada
>came back and organized a crime unit to arrest and deport criminals/illegal aliens in Canada
So what have you done in service of this country?

that pic is fedora tier and strawman as fuck

Fuck off cletus, this is Canada, not the trailer home in your fly-over state.

>USA is 60% white

You'd choose a native white liberal Athiest hipster, over, a anti-Muslism Relgious warrior/veteran.

And that's precisely why the West is losing.

Did I say that, you retarded faggot? No. I'd prefer a white equivalent. Stop fighting for diversity and non-whites.
>whites have varying eye and hair colors
>black almost universally have black hair and dark soulless eyes
What don't you get?

>spics vs. sikhs

depends on what you mean by "spic", it's such a vague term. do you mean spanish people, fellow europeans with a clean bloodline, or some mud blood indios?

I'll take a european "spic" over a sikh any day. the key is assimilation. nobody gets assimilated who is allowed to effect special grooming, funny hats, or other outward features that announce these people are strictly "hands off", they are just another potential foreign ruler or minority occupier government

sikh in foreign lands, kys

I don't care. Sikhs hate muslims as much as I do

Also in hijacking this thread to show that we sell water in boxes

He's actually good though.

>bagged milk
>boxed water
ABSOLUTE MADNESS

What the actual fuck?

fullreport.ca/defence-minister-harjit-sajjan-says-he-needs-to-get-pizza-avoids-answering-about-brussels-terrorist-attack/

what is good about him you shill piece of shit?

Rest of the world can't compete us.

Is there a Sikh Internet Defense Force on Sup Forums or are white people really this cucked?

my peers are just that cucked sadly

>Tweets of a Cuck

Shills are out of control. We need to #correcttherecord.

Available in frogspeak as well.

Nice try, but you have
>Obongo

>joins a NATO briefing
>everybody stops and asks if he should be there
>tfw this reportedly has already happened several times

Foreign man, born from foreign parents in a foreign country.
>"B-but he killed muslims!"
Really?This guy is dealing with sensitive information about the Canadian armed forces.
You shouldn't accept foreigners in your armed forces, accepting a foreigner to lead your armed forces is even worse. Serving your country is a honor, but also a burden, so YOUR PEOPLE will understand the sacrifice of a war and act according. Defend the war when it's necessary or criticize the war when it's useless.
This is the beginning of the end, it's like Rome allowing barbarians in the army.

Please, kill yourself.

Sikhs aren't muslims you obese Americunt.

You know what else he isn't? White or Christian.

People here usually are friendly towards Sikhs.

I am one of those folks. Sikhs are bros.

You are a retard huehue, accepting foreigner in the army allow us to assimilate immigrant faster.

Who is this chick and why do I keep seeing her all over Sup Forums? What is this 'cummy in mummy' meme?

>sensitive information
we have a couple of rotting 1970s submarines, a couple useless cruisers, shitty riced F-18s, a bunch of glorified military police regiments, and 4 top of the line special forces units. There's nothing useful to learn about Canadian Forces. NATO has also already stopped sharing sensitive information with Canada because of him.

How new are you fellow leaf

>non-white non-christian immigrants are "bros"
k shill

I'm here on behalf of the jewish lizard men master race to document your delicious may mays, I was only hatched about four of your days ago.

>only hatched about four of your days ago
underage b&

>must be either/or
Getting along with people isn't that hard you neet.

Reread the stuff about Arminius. Even the the injuns and half-nigger teachers from my wattle and daub school told me about it.

Lizard people age at accelerated rates leaf bro, he's like 29 in human years.

The white Christian culture is the tolerant one, you fucking dolt.

We kike lizardmen age much more rapidly. By your human standards I would be considered middle aged.

Now divulge the secrets of cummy in mummy.

so? everyone knows Sikh are bro tier

Is obama gay, that looks gay. I hope thats shopped

>youtu.be/6oxyj-jQW54

Google image "Trudeau meets Obama".

It's real.