Muh feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=ahJW6VkNEWE

Sup Forums prophet Dean Saxton gets hit in the head with a baseball bat for telling the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lie-9j4SJqw
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
kfvs12.com/story/32085153/brother-dean-assault
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>man killed for speaking bad things, but his words hurt so no charges were laid.

Did he died?

She was charged though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lie-9j4SJqw
listen to them cheer for violence against those they disagree with

>get hit with a baseball bat across the head
>walk away
>niggers call you a bitch
Brilliant, niggers. Your logic is top notch. He's not the most articulate man, but violence is the problem, not words.
There is no such thing as "hate speech" - however you try to define it it's indistinguishable from "things I don't want to hear".

Damn that sounded like it hurt..

Did he die?* no need to conjugate the verb in past tense if it's on a context where it's a question in the past.

Alt-Righters only like to talk big but when it comes down to actually fighting for your values you cry like fucking women. Do you not understand that this is a war? It might not be recognized by the government but its a war nonetheless, how can you expect to win when you cant even fight literal women. You should be kicking ass and dying for your beliefs like greater men did before you and like greater men are doing now.

>but this time.. his words for enough to hurt one young woman, and make her want to hurt him back!

nigga. these women are kindergarten teachers

you're fucking retarded. assaulting these people will only get you put in prison with no chance of spreading your message until you get out. that's completely counter-productive.

>fight back
>"the alt-right is so evil and violent, we need to stop them!"
>don't fight back
>"hahah these assholes can't even fight a woman, alt-right is full of pussies!"

a lose/lose situation here

typical

pack animal mentality

so why are you posting here and not running around murdering liberals mr hero?

>We need to be peaceful fascists!

Spoken like a true spineless cuck. This is why SJW females are kicking your asses in the streets. Sad!

We kill to finish, not to start it. You wanna go kill some high school dyke, be my guest.

>unironically saying "alt-righters"

Leftists are fighting back and theyre not being branded as violent, its understood that this is a culture war. Anything goes.

>fighting for your values
Ah, yes, the timeless American practice of ending an unpleasant discussion through a surprise duel to the death! The gallant Sir Butch was simply defending her honor......with about 20 sympathizers surrounding her and her opponent, of course.

>Implying we are fascists
Nationalism by definition cannot become fascist

That's what this brand of anime loving Nu-Male right wingers decided to call themselves.

you shouldn't start attacking your enemy until you have an actually chance at victory. fighting people now would, again, be counter-productive.

Nationalists fight for their country. Not talk big and cry to the authorities when women are beating them up in the streets.

You're no nationalist, you're a cuck.

Uh you have more of a chance than ever. Trump has gotten away with everything, his supporters could do the same via association.

no it's not faggot
it's what the media and faggots like Milo that came up with the term
>Leftists are fighting back and theyre not being branded as violent
Because the media and public opinion is on their side
when the right does it they are vilified

>fascists!
fuck off. You're the fascist piece of shit who thinks you should assault and silence people you disagree with

Papa Bless

Trump isn't in office yet. Being right-wing and violent would only lower his chances of getting in office. We need more people to understand the truth(build our army) before we can strike because, currently, we are heavily outnumbered.

Is this one of those ironic shitposts where people pretend not to get an old and stale meme or are you one of those people paid to post here?

How dare they insult him.
Only good-looking, smart people support him.

I'm surprised he didnt get knocked out from that hit to the head, if he is the one holding the camera.

Brother dean rolled an 18 on CON

Homo niggers violently defending their degeneracy.
Why even preach them? Just gas them.

>Go to a high school
>Tell girls they deserved to be raped AT A HIGH SCHOOL
>Gets literally btfo with a baseball bat and scurries away like a cuck
>Is whining on tv about "m-muh rights" "m-muh free speech" "m-muh assault"
The person who hit him is a faggot for letting words rile them up, Faggot Dean is a pussy for being a bitch about it and going to a fucking HIGH SCHOOL.

Who let the faggot nigger in pol?

>teen

Lmao

i like the cucks in the comments debating how assault is morally right if you're offended by others subjective morals, they don't condone assault yet they sympathize and encourage people to act violent. somebody submitted that without pausing to realize the larger scope of implications.

fuck, i hope trump is elected to prevent lefties from going full retard with their false moral superiority for their own safety. these violence enablers are gonna push the wrong nutjob to feel like he needs to be the next brevik.

I agree.

The first thing we need to do is kill the Jews.

>just do nothing and continue to be attacked

Good plan

How will Russia look in the following decades? What are the prospects?

I'm starting to appreciate Russia more and more everyday, I don't know why Romanians are Russophobes, I believe mainly because the majority of population are just orthodox posers - not real practitioners - I totally have more respect for Russia rather than America - you are brothers in soul first of all.

>the truth

Lmao

He is.
And yeah, holy fuck, that noise. The bat fought his skull and his skull fucking WON.

"Was this (hitting a man in the head with a metal bat) going too far to stop hate speech?" s. Stupid Cunt

Seriously, what in the ever-loving fuck... Why would you even pose that question?

Has it really gotten so bad that a reasonably attractive white woman and news anchor can't even fathom the concept of liberty any longer?

You know, it's shit like this that makes me think giving women the right to vote was one huge fucking mistake.

Someone please nuke this planet. Good riddance.

And hes still walking around afterwords kek

It's pretty gross that their tone is supportive of the lady that committed this assault. She could have easily killed him too.

(((((H A T E S P E E C H))))))

I really hate our kike-infested society sometimes.

> What are the prospects?
As usual. Ultimately bad. But don't you dare to accept that. :^)

> I don't know why Romanians are Russophobes
You have big old-ritual orthodoxes community, who are rusophobes, because Peter 1 changed rituals and banned old ones. They fled to different places including ottomans and served enemies of Russia well. Including bolsheviks.
Of course we must generalize carefully here, due to the fact, that people in community use common sense and know what their predecessors where involved in to. But we also must remember their heritage. They will hate us instinctively, just to excuse their heritage and feel better.

Other than that it`s just NATO propaganda to make you buy their weapons. It works well if you take long periods of time like 2-3 decades. And as long as your nation does not have it`s own proactive national intellectual elite, you will fall for it eventually.

>I'm so hardcore and I will not tolerate intolerance
>her last liked video is "fat people life hacks"

Kek Can't make this shit up

I'll play the devil's avocado here:
He is an attention whore and he deserved to be hit. He had it coming.

what a faggot, dont start if you cant handle the heat

...you're letting the verbal commentary of someone you share mutual hatred with, dictate your actions?

Preaching is all about attention. And safe spaces faggots, who preach tolerance just hit him.
So he just proved his point and proves it with every nigger, faggot and other cultural marxist degenerate in the world.

He is the martyr in a small, but significant way. He risked his life to enlight their path trough darkness, so somebody could find the way to life. But the majority chose the way to hell. And this is not imaginary in any way.

you created this

If he had CC would he have had the law on his side if he'd shot the attacker? Genuinely curious if any Ameribros care to answer.

> victim blaming
It`s hard to be more delusional, than you are right now.

rape apology is degeneracy

...how is it victim blaming? the soviets were responsible for cultural subversion (though, to what extent is debatable)

Its the same of going into a nigger ghetto and saying they are apes. You will be killed, even if you are right.

Why are we allowing people to degenerate like this?

Why?

He deserved to be hit and had it coming because he had an opinion that most people didn't like? Or because he told them about his unpopular opinion? This warrants violence now?

I don't like your opinion.

see
If you are not strong enough to stand by your opinions, you shouldn't be surprised when this happens

Of course the woman should be charged, as she was. But don't expect rationality when you do rape apology in public... or pedophilia apology... people will fuck you up, your noble intentions are nothing in this situation.

Im surprised this guy didnt got lynched

>If you are not strong enough to stand by your opinions, you shouldn't be surprised when this happens

wtf does this have to do with anything?
should broh dean have fought back?
are you fucking retarded?

>Sup Forums btfo by 2 niggers
>Sup Forums btfo by a single dyke
I guess Sup Forums is satire after all.

>75598672
when you're going to get shit talked no matter what you do, just go with the path that does the most harm with them. After all if you don't like being falsely accused by society you might as well make them true as long as you're going to be persecuted anyway.

You are not very smart, are you?

He should know somebody would get physical, it is obvious.

Based Brother Dean, at it again. Triggering all the right people.

>go with a sign saying "Rape is good"
>expect everything to go smoothly

You guys are trolling or are retarded beyond belief

>If you are not strong enough to stand by your opinions, you shouldn't be surprised when this happens
>if you are not strong enough to stand by your opinions
>if you are not strong enough
>strong enough

you retarded piece of shit I will reword my question for you.

what do you mean by "strong enough"?
what about the way brother dean handled himself made you think he was weak?

Let them. Because when the backlash comes we won't be using bats.

I think Brother Dean knows the risks, huemonkey.

he run away from a girl and some weak apes

is this strong for you???

well, then he deserves the rape he got as well

>Implying you would have even the balls to hold a sign like that, much less take on an entire crowd of people

hence my oregano question
what should he have done in your opinion to show "strength" after he was hit?

I wouldn't be retarded to do so. Whats the point? Niggers are niggers are niggers. No amount of logic will change their mindset.

>"These is kids"

He had it coming. Talk shit get hit. Stupid edgy Sup Forums tard is going to get murdered if he continues his autistic crusade

You cannot show stregnht if you dont have it. He shouldnt even be there.

What I find funny is you people acting surprised with what happened. He had it coming.

>avoiding the question
fuck off

Every day I come on Sup Forums and see this shit and every day my bayonet grows a little sharper. These bolsheviks are creating a monster.

based brother dean

is why is it not assault with deadly weapon?

is baseballbat not deadly weapon or?

what will be penalty? years i hope

Yes if he followed the state laws but in that sort of situation where you're being attacked from behind at that range you really dont wanna go straight for your CC because you'd be dazed and the attacker would easily disarm once he sees the gun and you dont know wtf is going on or he could decide to kill you once he sees the gun.

post the song

I answered you, come here and say this to my face.

You are pissing yer pants, wanker

So what pussies, violence is a part of life and solves most things.

We arent fucking liberal morons "OH PEACE LOVE UNITY YASSS!!"

Faggots. All of you. If you have an outspoken opinion, dont be surprised if someone hits back.

>Talk shit get hit
Every shit skin in the world is like this.

Never forget it.

>brother dean belongs to the alt-right
>the alt-right wastes its time with bernie-tier demos
Please reply with a picture of your fat, ugly face, your name, and your mom's address so I can come to your house and fuck her while I force you to watch, then bathe my penis with your tongue after I've finished.

>say mean things
>deserves violence

Yep, monkey alright.

>Talk shit get hit

Every shit skin in the world is like this.

Never forget it.

This guy's a vet on this stuff.

I like this video better

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

Sup Forums you understand that normal people would say he had it coming right? He was protesting with a you deserve rape sign at a school in front of hundreds of children and parents.

He was a cocksucker and he genuinely deserves to get hit.

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

you guys are out of touch with reality

Surprise! They also found weed in her car!

kfvs12.com/story/32085153/brother-dean-assault

>but violence is the problem, not words.
While I fundamentally agree with you it doesn't make it less hypocritical to preach violence except against yourself.

Literally autism.

Violence is only permissible to stop or prevent violence. Speech alone never warrants violence.

little neckbeard is pissing his pants when reality does not follow his autistic rules... pathetic

As far as I know, he is standing by his opinion.

This wasn't a case of a clean fight. It was a cheap shot by an armed attacker against an unarmed person.