I boiled my wooden pipe to get the resin out then

i boiled my wooden pipe to get the resin out then
continued to boil the resin until the water evaporated and got this. is this hash? can i smoke it?

its not hash yes u can smoke it might be a bit harsh tho

Eventualy yes and yes. Try bit and post. But only if it was plane wood pipe. Without aby color or any additives for wood health or additives for heat resistance. Othervise cud be very harmfull and you can get to hospital. If will save you somebody.

are you sure its not dust from the wooden pipe or a layer of paint though? these pictures do it no justice, the powder is fully brown in real life.

and stoners say weed doesn't make you retarded, lmao okay, sure

how do I know if it's safe? should it have a certain smell or something

You boiled a wood pipe? What did it look like below you boiled it? Where did you get the wood pipe?

Depending on how it was finished or treated, there is a fair chance that the shit in front of you contains bits of chemical shit in it. Only way I would think otherwise would be if I was absolutely certain the pipe was just straight up wittled from a piece of raw untreated wood, like if I had made it myself or saw my friend making it.

By the way you dont get "hash" from boiling a used pipe, you get resin. When it comes from a glass pipe resin is mostly dark brown and crispy or tarry (think if you threw some shredded cheese in a frying pan and left it there for a bit). Were you scraping the pipe with a coat hanger to get the res out? That looks more like sawdust and wood shavings than the kind of resin that comes from glass pipe.

You boiled a wooden pipe? I recommend not smoking that shit. Who the fuck knows what that shit is.

my sister got me this pipe from the bahamas or something. i didn't look like it had any layers but i think the texture of the pipe is slightly different so there might have been like a laminated coat of something

not to mention the fluoride that was left behind by the boiled water
>inb4 >

Cant tell you if it safe.It depends on may things but if it was untreated wood. The worst thing be you will smoke some saw dust :D but it must be untrated wood... You cant be shure any way.

Definitely dont smoke it !!! Op throw ot away and buy some good shit! It coud definitely harm you

You are a retard.

Unsafe
Case closed

Either iso wash or rso press to clean of Impurities

will i get seriously hurt/die?

i hope so

It can be very dangerous as coated wood contains tetergents and stuf like that. Weed laced with detergents can cause liver & kidney & brain damage, strong carcinogenic effect as well

It's trash then, just be satisfied with having cleaned your pipe.

You should let it sit for a while and make sure it totally dries before you use it again. If you have a heat gun you could maybe use that to try and help dry it out. You don't want any chance of mold or mildew growth. A hair dryer could help too, get some dry heat blowing through it.

Might not be a bad idea to cook it a bit so the flame from the lighter goes up the hole in the stem and on the bowl. If doing that would end up cook off anything that was exposed when you cleaned it then you don't want it in your lungs.

tbh I never tried to boil and reuse a wood pipe like that, only glass Wood is porous so you have to be more cautious with it

OP I have done this before and I was fine. It was more potent then normal tho so try a smaller hit first
>inb4 stfu you havent done shit
I have no reason to lie

as to how bad it would be for your health, you would only know if it was so bad that you decided to go to the hospital and confessed to them what it is that you did to put yourself in such a state.

It can harm you less than that while still harming you enough that it is not worth trying. Either way it will probably not be an enjoyable smoke. It will probably taste and feel like you're smoking 45% campfire, 20% exhaust fumes, 35% res hits

finally some assurance. Sup Forums is a great place to ask for advice.

Jesus Christ. OP as serious advice, dont smoke that shit. Cheap pipes, especially wooden are full of toxic crap. Its not worth it. And if you do keep that pipe, stop smoking out of it.
t.Headshopmanager

Most likely wood and resin dude, never boiled before.

How are people still behaving like crackheads with their marijuana in 2018? You dont even deserve to smoke acting like this. Go buy an 8th, poorfag.

Agreed

However, I'm curious why there would be anything that harmful to smoke in something made to be smoked out of. That just doesn't make any sense

Need better pictures honestly. Looks like Keef mixed with wood. There's possibly some chemicals in there that treated the wood but you don't give a fuck you just want a buzz. I wouldn't do it but my 13 year old self would take that as you will

Ever seen a pipe with glitter in it? They can't make them anymore at least not in USA. The glitter is extremely toxic to people who make pipes but not the average user unless they are getting scoobisnacks plus the glitter.

>Treat every post as a work of fiction

>Is this hash?
No.
>Can I smoke it?
Sure, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Don't smoke it, there's a chance it is wood shavings. Just buy some actual pot, are you poor?

I doubt it's anything more than wood and you shouldn't smoke it.

I don't smoke actually so I've only seen like 2 pipes and not up close. Sounds retarded to do that just for aesthetics though.

Thc is not water soluble so while whatever you have there may contain some thc, I would definitely not call it hash.

>Pipe in picture is brown
>Powder is same brown color

Looks like you’re about to smoke wooden dust from the pipe. God you’re fucking retarded

Yeah and people have tattoos big holes in their skin all in the name of aesthetics. Companies live or die based on aesthetics regardless of product quality. Aesthetics matter even if they jeopardize health. If I told you your least favorite color was more healthy for you than your favorite would you repaint your entire life into shit brown in the name of health or would you be dirty and unhealthy with you r like green walls or whatever.
If we are worried about health so much why do we have factories sewage etc. Cause the aesthetic trumps all baby. Now dump more fluoride in the water so my teefs can be all Shiney n shit.

>green is actually my favorite color
Are you a wizard?

hash is also brown dumbass

is there a chance that there just isn't anything wrong with this powder? i remember reading that resin turns brown after it's boiled. is there a chance that this is simply boiled resin? is there like a smell i should pick up from resin.