What are some good movies with NO romance subplots

What are some good movies with NO romance subplots.

They completely ruin good movies for me since they all seem to be stupid cliches or just a plot device.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBL8KZ-GdRg
youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Godzilla 2016.

Whole movie is people working together to bring down Godzilla.

Just business, no love subplot

I Love how in greenroom they had a male and female that survived but didn't force some shitty romance scene between them.

Too much government shit. also another thing i hate about movies. People go to see Godzilla not just talking and then a little bit of godzilla

John Carpenter's The Thing

Dumb Love poster.

the assassination of Jesse James

HEY NOW

Was literally about to post this

Was great, government stuff was well done satire

Kino
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBL8KZ-GdRg

>virgin gets triggered by even an ounce of simulated romance

pathetic

Love (2015)

Master And Commander

>This triggers the Mike Love

Nolan kills his love interests before the movie even starts most of the time so I'd say he's prime

Memento: dead wife
Inception: dead wife
Interstellar: dead wife
The Prestige: wife dies 15 mins into the movie
TDK: love interest blown the fuck up
TDKR: dead love interest
movie is kino

>TDKR: dead love interest
Batman hooks up with Catgirl though

>implying you can't have a romance between two straight men

The fact that so many books still name Brian Wilson as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock artist ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are equally blinded by artistic success. Brian Wilson wrote better songs than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Brian Wilson did anything worthy of being saved.

That's a lust interest

The Snow Walker...sort of. He has a gf at home but it's only a few seconds/minutes screen time. The whole movie is the bromance between him and the girl he's stuck with. No romance, just friendship.

>Americans literally start clapping

Ian Curtis > Brian Wilson

>t. 15 year old girl

>Just business, no love subplot

have you forgotten about the entire "muh wife" subplot?

RoboCop.

Cool Hand Luke

Unironically this

So many people on Sup Forums were raging about "Rey will be blacked by Finn" when she just friendzoned him

don't you fuCKING DARE to post mike on this board bub

Yeah, I am. Well, minus the being fifteen years old. And being a girl, but basically that's what I am.

stupid brianfag

Pacific Rim had no romance subplots and shit.

tfw the Beach Boys are now meme enough to cross over onto Sup Forums boards besides Sup Forums. PRAISE BRIAN

finding nemo

It's still heavily implied they will get together and the way it's casted still makes it look like pandering.

Also it had the worst cast in Star Wars history. Yes, even worse then the prequels.

i think tom cruise is starting to understand good way to incorporate women without them being damsels in distress, he just has them act like men in his movies

seemed to work in the last mission impossible and his newer movie

>It's still heavily implied they will get together

nah, Finn is gay and will get together with Poe

WE Sup Forums NOW

Classic Beach Boys tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0

>It's still heavily implied they will get together
Nigger what?
>the way it's casted still makes it look like pandering.
I guess Lando and all of Cloud City was also pandering, huh?
>Also it had the worst cast in Star Wars history. Yes, even worse then the prequels.
Star Wars has never had good casting unless the actors were returning and got good between movies.

rare Brian, Carl, Mike, Dennis and Al

The Shining
The Thing
Lawrence of Arabia
Blue Ruin
There Will Be Blood
The Exorcist
Sicario
Adam's Æbler
Memories of Murder
Mother
Apocalypse Now
Dead Mans Shoes
Eastern Promises
The Hateful Eight
Primer
Boogie Nights
Killer Joe
Prisoners
Tim's Vermeer
The Matador
Jagten
Rambo: First Blood

I swear that if I were a little gay, and super smart, I would go back in time to 1967 and not only help Brian finish SMiLE but I'd also start a strange bromance with him that would lean a little bit more to the "romance" and less on the "bro", but it'd be ok because it's not gay unless the balls touch/you say "no homo".
But yuh.
Brian Wilson is fucking amazing.

damn, thanks

brian was the hero we needed but not the one we deserved.