On a scale of 1 to prison how fucked is Drumpf?

On a scale of 1 to prison how fucked is Drumpf?

impeached

depends if the dems take the house, then shit starts to get interesting

Big mans doing great what u on

Akaki Bar Trump Sarkar

*Abiki

He'll never go to prison, but it will be interesting to see how long he can hold on to his position

Republicans are still democrats in disguise. Trump is merely a speedbump onto globalization.

All the current investigations and smears are merely the spurned opposition extracting their pound of flesh from wasting a billion dollars on Hillary.

>inb4 Trumpshills

says the shill

Jobs down
No 30 day ISIS plan
No wall (nor is it even started)
Countless repeals to unconstitutional bills
IT sector being moved fully to Taiwan in stages so much for American Jobs for Americans
Taiwan exclusive deal means cheaper inferior goods being sold at current prices to profit corporations, while the consumer receives poor quality end products.
Constant lies and feet stomping on Twitter
National Debt increase due to his forced last 6 months of spending when the money wasn't there for promises made.
A smoke screen tax hike for corporations, which will be rebated on GDP taxation anyway, so nothing of value was gained, just a phantom amount to make it look like something is getting done.
The guy has no real knowledge of politics or even the economy, his own business empire has been reliant on German bank loans and he has had to sell assets and shares to stay afloat, he only makes $150m gross profit a year which would be less if he paid his taxes which he doesn't do.

As a Scot, I have to tell you Americans, this guy isn't good for you, he is good for the Corporations who have been internally destroying America since the late 70s.

Hence why they only pay approx 300bn+ a year in taxation, when the normal people pay a cumulative tax of $2.6 trillion.

Americans need to make sure next election they have 2 new parties in the final race to the WH, this will force a cabinet shuffle to remove the corporate corruption in their political system, if not, a large financial crisis will hit before 2020.

> As a Scot
you don't even have your own fucking country. Fuck off, Brittish slave.

Youre either trollin hard or completely brainwashed. Almost everything you listed is flat out lies.

why do you think he can be impeached for anything that has happened thus far

So you are going to cry and stomp your feet like Trump does, because you heard something you didn't like?

You should be listening to people outside of the US for a neutral look on your country which isn't swayed by being a Trump fan or Trump hater.

You also forget Trump is half Scot. His mother was Scottish. And the majority of inventions and large companies have Scottish roots.

Seriously you need to take your head out of your proverbial fat ass and look at the world around you, not the fantasy one you think you live in.

Otherwise if people like you are the majority in the US, it will just destroy your country.

>says the brainwashed trumpcuck

>ITT: "LOL dumb librul XD trump isnt in prison rn so he cant get in trouble ever XD dummy go back to le reddit lol XD"

Every fucking time this is so annoying. Time to explain something a fifth grade can comprehend to a bunch of edgelord 19 year olds. When Mr. Investigator Man investigates Mr. Bad Guy Man, the entire investigation runs its course before the investigator goes after the target. Like, this is common fucking sense. This whole "lol mueller is still gathering his evidence and investigating therefore no crime and trump is proven innocent MAGA" shit is so fucking single digit IQ.

Jobs are down December, it is information from the Whitehouse and your Department of Employment.
30 day ISIS plan has never happened, nor will it ever.
No wall - when did they start the wall? Haven't yet, they have only tried to get funding and approval, that doesn't mean it is still happening.
Countless repeals, they happened - guess you have been living under a rock and missed the news even on Fox about them.
Taiwan exclusive trade deal happened, you left the TPP for it.
And the rest again is easy to look up and corroborate.

Unless you want to show proof from government and legitimate sources to show I am wrong?

Or you going to try with another 0.5/8 troll attempt?

Impeachment in the next 8 months.
Prison within the next year.
Walking to the gallows in 1.5.

He is about this fucked and had good fun fucking! Thanks to Obonzo and his warm welcum to the White House Trump settled in nicely.

He's fucked! He's our generations Nixon. We need to thank russia for the entertainment after he's gone.

BTFO

As long as we are talkin about fuckin...

Ready to fuck Trump...she loves rich guy whitey cock. Sorry Obo...

Follow your leader

Has his face really gotten this fat?

I avoid the news. Haven't really seen the fucker since mid-2016.

Don't you love when things naturally work themselves out in life?

whelp quads have spoken. Libtards lose again.

I really used to think that was just a catch phrase, getting tired of winning.

Quads say FUCK you all libshits!

ohhh mammy-bammy!

The right really can't meme

Well at least we know she does not have a dick...unless it is well-tucked...

now we know....

No consequences for the Donald.

stay mad kid

mighty big if there

This.

Haha another alt righter got arrested today for an attempted terrorist attack on a train track. Going to get 30 years in prison. Also FBI confirmed all alt righters being monitored. God I love my country.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

At least you finally have president with balls, why are you complaining, fuckface?

What went wrong?

that meaningful debate...

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

I like wasting my time, but do you really have this much spare time?

stay mad kid

>reddit

doomed, absolutely doomed. and he knows it. it's fucking hilarious all the alt-right edge lords losing their minds.

stay mad kid

mad stay kid

stay mad kid

This entire thread

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

an alt-right nutcase i know got visited. fucking hilarious. hired some shady lawyer and everything bah ha ha

Haha enjoy the FBI monitoring every move you make. Better wipe your hdd.

memes are for retards

only thing trump is fucked by is his wife and probably yours aswell

asks others if they will cry and stomp.

...proceeds to cry and stomp.

sure kid
posrs no source.
stay mad kid

Why would I be mad when I am not American, the only person who is mad is you who is constantly posting "stay mad kid" like it makes a difference.

How sad is that.

stay mad kid

Normally I'd agree with this but after Alabama replaced Sessions with a Democrat maybe not.

stay mad kid

Ironically making america better by exposing all of the nut jobs and brainlets lulz

stay kid mad

>5 serious trump impeachments posts
>10 troll posts
>20 butthurt posts
New? This thread is here to russtle pols peanuts.

sure kid
stay mad

The person who posts the "stay mad kid" reply in all of these threads is a morbidly obese 42 year old man named Timmy Dunkirk. He lives in Section 8 housing in Peoria, Illinois, and is paid from the DJT for prez in 2020 campaign fund to shitpost all over the internet. I chatted with him about this on r/the_Donald. He told me he has time to do this, as he has no family, lives on disability, and suffers from agoraphobia, so he never leaves home. His only contact with the outside world is the pizza delivery man.

Actually, his face has gotten whiter over the last year. Someone's managed to convince him to lay off the spray-tan.

That's quite the assumption you have going on there, show me where I was crying and stomping.

Pro-tip I wasn't.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

>Jobs are down December, it is information from the Whitehouse and your Department of Employment.

This is due to Obama's failed policies.

>30 day ISIS plan has never happened, nor will it ever.

Russia has already praised the work being done.

>No wall - when did they start the wall? Haven't yet, they have only tried to get funding and approval, that doesn't mean it is still happening.

Mexico already agreed to fully fund the wall.

>Countless repeals, they happened - guess you have been living under a rock and missed the news even on Fox about them.

Trump is fixing Obama's mess, cleaning up a mess isn't always easy or simple.

>Taiwan exclusive trade deal happened, you left the TPP for it.

The TPP was designed to hurt American workers, Trump even said so.

>And the rest again is easy to look up and corroborate.

If you just search CNN, sure.

The future of the Democratic party...last group hug in their safe space.

stay mad kid

Trips of Truth!

About four months back, a sys-op user traced these posts back to an internet cafe in Lagos, Nigeria.

wrong kid
stay mad

nice evil trips of truth. the dude i know is still crying about it. i can't stop laughing about it.

he's also making america better by getting all the republicans to retire and the alt-right nutcases unelectable.

stay mad kid

>The person who posts the "stay mad kid" reply in all of these threads is a morbidly obese 42 year old man named Timmy Dunkirk. He lives in Section 8 housing in Peoria, Illinois, and is paid from the DJT for prez in 2020 campaign fund to shitpost all over the internet. I chatted with him about this on r/the_Donald. He told me he has time to do this, as he has no family, lives on disability, and suffers from agoraphobia, so he never leaves home. His only contact with the outside world is the pizza delivery man.
Gee, fucktard you got me...
...stay mad kid

sure kid