What did you guys think of Cafe Society?

What did you guys think of Cafe Society?

so fucking beautiful. i was adoring the angelic lighting the entire time. and kstew is top cute.

wanna see it again

gay as fuck

I enjoyed it quite a bit but kstew really took me out of the movie, she is so gross.

My father was thrilled, but he says you need to have past romantic experience to fully experience the movie.

Mhkay then dad.

Anyways, what was the point of the prostitute scene other than establishing Zuckerburg as a sweet lovable guy?

im surprised you didn't like it

Just a classic woody Allen scene, his movies are all stitched together from various scenes he has written over the years.

Alright then.

I should confess here and now that I'm not too acquainted with his movies, though I did get from people that Blue Jasmine is highly worth the watch.

>Adventureland
>American Ultra
>Café Society

Are Eisenbro and Stew the new Bogey and Bacall?

Really liked it

American Ultra was garbage and they were both garbage in it, only good actor in that was Walton Goggins..

Jesse Eisenberg is a nasty Ashkenazi Jew and has a weak looking face.

kstewsucks
most coke brands suck and just about all black people suck

Ask a guy who hasn't seen Cafe Society anything.

>Walton Goggins
>anything but a meme actor

Good one, kid.

how did you prep your wifes bull before watching the movie?

he said he *hasn't* seen it

>meme actors

Anyone who uses this as a criticism doesn't deserve to have their head attached to their body.

shut up, cuck.

I don't prep my wife's bull. That would be gay.

gay is the new straight

I wish. (no homo)

The best allen films are the one where he deals with the contrast between real life and the idealized jet set cosmopolitan lifestyle he sort of fantasizes about.

that's why blue jasmine is his best recent film.

i bet you kiss prostitutes

Very good, one of his best in the past 15 years or so. Period stuff, beautiful photography and set design, maudlin message, humor. Really enjoyed it.