List of rock musicians who realized rock music (or at least rock music in vanilla form) is dead and dated so they moved...

List of rock musicians who realized rock music (or at least rock music in vanilla form) is dead and dated so they moved on to producing electronic music (or electronically-infused rock music):
>Kraftwerk
>Four Tet (of Fridge)
>Scorn (of Napalm Death)
>Thom Yorke (of Radiohead)
>Spring Heel Jack (of Spiritualized)
>Krautrock in general
>Madchester in general
>Progressive Electronic in general

List of electronic musicians who realized that electronic music is just pushing a play button so they moved on to producing vanilla rock music instead:
>...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lH-0ot2b9zs
youtube.com/watch?v=nY_tNuavtM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spring Heel Jack (of Spiritualized)
Huh, never knew that

Scorn fucking suck. You could have said Justin Broadrick instead . Or at least mention the bug based on what he's been involved in.

Everything after the first 2 albums (which were generic industrial metal) is great. Pic related is probably his peak.

Harris' electronic projects outside of Scorn are also absolutely sweet, like Quoit or Monrella for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=lH-0ot2b9zs
youtube.com/watch?v=nY_tNuavtM0

I listened to five scorn albums and they are all illbient. If you've heard dj spooky you've heard them all.

all shit except for kraftwerk, and they only tried something else because they sucked at krautrock

Scorn's stuff is closer to dubstep (the actual UK kind, not brostep) while Spooky is on the more nu-jazzy/turntablist side of things. Scorn also predates dubstep by a few years iirc.

John Frusciante only plays electronic music now. I do wish he picked up his guitar again though.

>Sup Forums's shit taste in bleeps
cringe thread?

>calling electronic music "bleeps"
cringe post

>calling dance music "electronic"
cringe

>kraftwerk and progressive electronic music is dance music
back to your containment thread

Who gives a shit about progressive electronic, you tryhard

people who aren't degenerate /bleep/tards

"Experimental" and "progressive" testcard music is for middlebrow hipsters to stroke their beards to but not really understand. At least bleeptards use dance music for its intended purpose.

>I'm dumb and proud of it
kk

Call it by proper genres then, don't say "bleeps" like some kind of autistic robot.

Funktional music that makes you groove and move your feet is intelligent though. Beside it's better to be dumb than pretentious. Middlebrow is worse than lowbrow.

Yeah, that's what I thought dumbass

The people who've read the OP subject, retard

Sparks started producing disco music in the late 70s after years of hardly any success with rock. They came back to it after awhile, though.