gojuliago.bandcamp.com/releases

>Post-Rock
>Other.

I'm here, I'm queer

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>ambient
>pop
>mostly electronic

Good evening everyone, I'll be leaving feedback until I go to bed and maybe some more after I wake up. Always appreciate getting feedback myself, thanks!

Pretty by the numbers bedroom folk, but I'll have to say I love the cover art here. Used what little you had to inject your own patch of personality into the release.

The mixing is fucking with my head on that first track, experiment with EQing stuff that overlaps with other stuff. Also lay off the limiter just a bit, I can hear the gross squishing.

I caught this in a previous thread and i enjoyed it quite a bit!

nueve.bandcamp.com/album/black-metal-dad-single
>lofi, fuzz pop, instrumental

IT-XPO - Village Cafe (2017)

itxpo.bandcamp.com/album/village-cafe
>Mix of ambient, house, industrial, & rhythm.

the end of the first track is cool, the change could've been more smooth but I like the idea.
not my thing, sorry.
also not my thing, sorry, wish the guitar was recorded better.

songs are cool
horrible recording even for home tracking standards

I like how quiet this is, I would listen to a full length album of this if you put a serene night landscape photograph on the cover.

hellish

Remix/tribute album to Sgt. Pepper

polythenepepper.bandcamp.com/releases

Really nice
Not perfect, but there's a lot of potential
That's really good
I'd listen to a full album of stuff like this
I honestly don't know what to say to this
That's me :D

IT-XPO here, I like how diverse your catalog is, I try and do the same. Summer Drones is cool.
What did you mean by hellish ?

tedrichlendum.bandcamp.com/album/seaside-2004

>SUMMER BEACH PLAYLIST
>BEST HITS PARTY 2004

it-xpo here, don't know what to say is in?
also that record you posted is interesting, why did you choose sgt peppers lol

I was reacting to the first track mostly, still listening. It's pretty dissonant, and kinda disturbing especially combined with the cover art.

What’s up? Check this out!

jessecarpenter0.bandcamp.com/album/totally-tubular

>electronic jazz

Just finished this, pretty good ideas throughout. I liked the ambient tracks the most.

wow you listened to the whole thing? ty ! that 'memories & meditations' album on my bandcamp is all ambient.

Hi!
aqm1.bandcamp.com/

>Instrumental
>Noise
>Math Rock
>Prog

ilovetang.bandcamp.com/album/ill-try-harder-next-time
>dream pop, alternative, power pop
Still looking for Toronto bands to play a show or two in December
rec
Interesting ideas on black and white, would like to hear different instruments be built into your songs. Might make for an interesting concept album!
Interesting aesthetic, would like to hear a full album with this idea
Definitely a horror soundtrack. Well done!
Interesting ideas but I feel like they don't necessarily come together as well as they could. Needs vocals or similar sounding synths especially since Sgt. Pepper was such a vocal harmony led album.

Well the entire point of Black and White is that it's all midi piano, you can listen to my other albums for more instrumental richness.

Will do

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie
>Math Rock
>Emo
>alt rock

bump

orphicwren.bandcamp.com/
>ambient
>field recordings
>sleep music

altarfrontal.bandcamp.com/
>Noise
>Experimental
>House

danyahma.bandcamp.com

Just released this my dudes

polizei.bandcamp.com/track/malappropria

re-posting it, hoping to get some feedback on the whole thing.

i-m-p-e-r-i-u-m.bandcamp.com/album/heldenlieder
>martial industrial
>power noise
>wagnerwave

That's some really fucking nice post-punk

get yourself a cooler album art though, this one looks boring and not genre-specific enough

the Orphic Wren release is really neat, lots of subtle layers, some of it reminds me of the ambient passages of From the XIIIth Sun, some of it sounds like recent Locrian
remnants of god is pretty interesting in particular

postelvis.bandcamp.com/album/post-elvis

shilling once more

>alt pop
>disco
>chiptune

badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/i-just-didnt-feel-like-it

>jazz
>electronic

hey, I'm Orphic Wren. thanks a lot for the comments and taking the time to listen. I haven't heard From the XIIIth Sun, I'll give them a listen after I listen to your stuff.

This is great stuff, production-wise it's perfect for what it is. I feel like you've got a clear vision for what the music is supposed to be and it shows. The art is great too, very fitting. Kampf is fucking tough, that loop is so powerful. Downloading now

>From the XIIIth Sun
Just realised this is a Candlemass album, whoops. Haven't listened, I'll check it. Cheers

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com

>desert rock
>blues, psych
>sludge metal

bigtideband.bandcamp.com/releases

>jangle pop
>power pop
>ffo teenage fanclub, big star, the byrds

I'm always so late for these :( Would appreciate any listen and feedback but I think many of you are now gone so I don't expect that to happen.

isolatedlight.bandcamp.com
>Dark ambient fused in the sounds of the decaying format
>Sometimes harsh, sometimes pleasant but mostly harsh

I loved that:
(The ambient stuff ofc)

I really hated recording on this: I still can't quite get the idea of execution of Black and White (Black MIDI is fine for fun and "wow, look at all of these sounds!" but when it is made into a full release it feels like a gimmick rather than something genuine): I'm really glad to see some martial industrial done right on these threads although I wished this was more lighter, less noisier and much, much more atmospheric Hope you'll have a good day/night!

slumpybumpy.bandcamp.com/

>lofi post punk, dream pop

It's very uneventful from what I've heard but there's a lot of interesting sounds and the overall structure seems very purposeful.

I'm getting a vague "low budget psychological thriller OST" vibe from it mixed with the old timey tone of The Caretaker.
Actually it sounds a lot like An Empty Bliss, flaws and all.

Understandable, for me it is mostly a proof-of-concept than anything varied, extreme or whatever. That might come later when I get at the level of comfort and when I'll get some solid foundation ready. Glad you enjoyed the sounds and structures, that was my main concern when releasing it. And yes, you are quite right about the The Caretaker influence (it is a tribute after all) so even though it is mostly a re-hash I find that the comparison feels quite nice to me.

Thanks for your time, appreciated a few words from you user!

Thanks for the purchase, lad, there's another gabber-influenced track later on that goes even harder.

Sick. I have to pour concrete for work tomorrow which will be gruelling, this is gonna be blasting in my headphones.

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc