Why does Marvel keep kicking WB/DC's ass?

>Well?

Because all capeshit is trash for plebs and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>average rating: 6.3/10

All you really have to do to get a good score on RT is make a movie that is thought of as at least alright by a large percentage of critics. It doesn't even have to be a masterpiece. Marvel can usually do this, and DC somehow can't.

Corporate brainwashing.

>Suicide Squad: Average Rating 4.7/10

DC isn't really putting effort into it. They are trying to quickly and sloppily play catch-up to ride the train before it derails.

But the tomato meter coincides with such a shitty score, how is 6.3 better than 7.6?

Do you people unironically watch these live-action Saturday morning cartoons? Why are you fighting over what cartoon is the best? Please talk about decent content instead. You're polluting this board with this derivative shit.

>2016
>still not understanding how the Tomatometer works
I'm too tired to spell it out for you, I' sure it will tell you somewhere

This is a DC crisis. We must grant Synder emergency powers.

Sorry I usually just trust Sup Forums to tell me which movies to avoid which is about 90%

everyone only ever watches them for the fight scenes anyway

Can any of you fanboys answer this? Why are you watching kids movies?

Rotten Tomatoes

>implying it matters

update

Marvel has the backing of the Disney-media complex

I watch them cause they're pretty entertaining and they give me an excuse to hang out with friends from time to time.

I forget about them in a day though, I don't understand why some people take this shit so seriously. They're just random blockbusters.

What score is considered fresh on RT? 6.0+?

60-70%%.
71% or above for certified fresh.

M"play safe"CU delivers again

The average rating and the rotten/fresh score have nothing to do with eachother.

The critic gives the movie a score (so, a 5.5 or 7 or whatever) and then chooses if they give it a fresh rating or a rotten rating. The fresh rating means they would recommend a movie. So technically a movie could have a say, 5.8 average score and still be 100% if all the critics would recommend it despite the flaws. Something like "yeah this movie is a 6, but I would still recommend it for fans of these types of movies or if you have nothing else to do on a Saturday night). That's why you always look at the average score for a movie or just read individual reviews from critics you trust.

Adding to this, when you look at the Civil War RT score, you would say that because it has 90% it's "a masterpiece best shit ever what were the critics thinking?!". In reality it's a 7.6 movie, not a 90% movie (or 9/10 as some people would think). The 90% means that 90% of the critics liked it well enough to recommend it to viewers.

You don't seem to understand RT. Not every critic gives a score and a 7.5 on RT is more like an 8.5 average because of that.

But DC is backed by the Jews

I tried to pretend to be patrician but I always melt when watching that scene of Avengers 2 when a party turns into Ultron's debut.
It was a great scene but to enjoy it I have to admit I was attracted by all those characters, their designs, acting, backstories and chemistry with each other. I also have to acknowledge that the party always has to literally end with all the actors moving on to other jobs.

But the good thing is the whole world was watching it with me. And I can discuss it with anyone. If I discuss it here I can do it at any hour of the day and people always respond.
Life is too short to be pretentious. Chris Evans won't always play this character. And the party of MCU won't be there forever.

Doesn't WB run the Rotten Tomatoes site?
They let Disney pay their critics for reviews on Marvel movies while WB stays stingy on their own films and let DC movies get bad reviews?

Did Batman catch the joker again?

Joker is on the loose with Harley

Fuck you

ugh

The stories makes sense, the characters are likable, and the action is fun.

DC is a bit try-hard and pretentious for most people. Plus they are loud and pretty obnoxious and the character motivations are muddled and incrompehensible at times.

They started their interconnected franchise first and have been able to get the ball rolling properly. DC will get there.
R-right?

Snyder and his bullshit trying to make DC comics all serious. People leave the theaters wondering why they spent $15 (plus bird caging fee) to piss away 150 minutes of their life.

Also, never end on a funeral.

Because Marvel has a working formula, while DC doesn't. Every single marvel movie is exactly the same, except for civil war.

I'm not saying DC movies are better than Marvels', but if they seriously put a little effort in they can definitely make better movies than Marvel easily.

Very little cape shit deserves anything above a 7, and I LOVE capeshit.