Sup Forumsrothers, I got athlete's foot again

Sup Forumsrothers, I got athlete's foot again.
I tried putting pure tea tree oil on it, apparently that's a good anti-fungal.
Been doing that for 3 days now, it looks like its leaking clear fluid.
Doesn't seem to be very itchy anymore, stings like a bitch though.

Pic isn't me but looks pretty similar.

more like ' I am HIV infected'' feet

the sun or a sunlamp

Disidrosis. An betametasone + gentamicin + tolfafate + clioquinol ointment solves it

Change your socks and wash your feet, faggot

Antifungal cream and athletes foot powder.

>Disidrosis

THIS

In english it would be "Dyshidrotic eczema"

Again, in english:
Betamethasone Valerate + Gentamicin Sulfate + Tolnaftate + Clioquinol

And you will have to use it for the rest of your life. Episodes happen to occur mostly in the summer, am i right?

Try some neem oil too.
Anti fungal among other things, Indians use neem for lots of shit.

Don't put tea tree oil on your skin, it fucks it up badly. I don't know why anyone uses that shit for anything.

Air your feet out as often as you can I use hibiclens surgical soap to wash my feet when I think a breakout is immanent works for me. However you must keep up on it.

OP go to the drugstore and get a decent anti-fugal before it spreads all over (ass, balls and dick).

Buy a proper anti-fungal treatment. Fucking idiots with their acid cider vinegar and tea tree nonsense.

OP here. There's no fucking blisters. It's just a fungus.

witch hazel worked for me (14% alcohol in it might also be the trick)

Soak your feet in epsom salt and then apply a proper fungicide. Do this daily and the shit will be gone in a flash.
>Indians use neem
Indians also shit in the street.
This.

Cause youre in the level 3 fucking Dyshidrotic eczema.

Just try the ointment i told ya.
You will thank me...

STOP DRINKING MILK

yeah, i fell for that neem shit a few years ago. Was meant to be a great insecticide and "organic".
Shit does fuck all, tomato plants still covered in white fly and greenfly after 3 applications. Find out later that it can also make women infertile. Dumped the bottle before wifey found out that.
Fucking hippies with their bullshit.
Modern fucking chemicals win over new age nonsense every time

Buy new shoes. I had reoccurring issues with athelete's foot that started to heal the moment I got rid of my broken down shoes.

tea tree oil wont help against a fungus like that, i had the same issue, just go see a peditrist. they'll prescribe you steroid that will kill it in like 2 weeks and recolor your toes.

I have this under my balls

this or apple cider vinegar, which can be bought at the supermarket. Rub some on your toes every 4 hours and let it sit for like a half hour tingling. throw out whatever shoes you have, get new ones, change socks regularly and if you go to a gym wear flip flops in the shower/locker room