What is this, Sup Forums? What is this?

What is this, Sup Forums? What is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/renewcancel/cancel-bear-vs-fox-week-4-lethal-weapon-looks-like-it-will-get-a-sequel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canceled

That helps but doesn't make me feel any better.

An okay odd couple procedural

The original movies are still there y'know

Meh. It's not that good, but not bad either. It's just... average.

The actors are good though.

crappy buddy cop show about a guy who stopped giving a fuck once he lost his family and black guy whos fancy is tickled by the white guys unorthodox ways. its in no way connected to the comedy of the same name(which was the reason I first picked it up)

Yeah, Wayans is usually the best one.

>I need you to tell Teresa something.
>I need you to tell her my dying words
>She.. CANNOT REMARRY. SHE HAS TO DIE ALONE.
>Also she has to fire Desmond

good show
high ratings

why do people keep saying this? yes your memories of your grandma are still there, does not make her any less dead.

>mfw

>not doing a The Exorcist and making it a sequel instead
>no old R&M oppening a fucked up Private Dick agency
>no old Riggs teaching young P.I.s with hillarious consequences
>no old Murtaugh trying to be hip when working a case with his son

FOX gave the green light to a full season of “Lethal Weapon,” albeit one of only 18 episodes, last week. Right now, odds are it’ll get a second season as well.

The show is the No. 2 new drama of the season, behind “This Is Us,” the No. 3 show on FOX behind “Empire” and “The Simpsons” and thus far a pretty consistent performer. Its four-week average (1.95) is only 11 percent below its premiere rating (2.2), and last week’s episode improved on the previous week.

So why just 18 episodes this season? It’s largely a space consideration, as the network has slated its limited series “Shots Fired” for 8 o’clock on Wednesdays in the spring. It certainly doesn’t seem like a hedge against iffy ratings.

Regardless of the episode count, “Lethal Weapon” is currently a likely renewal for next season.

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/renewcancel/cancel-bear-vs-fox-week-4-lethal-weapon-looks-like-it-will-get-a-sequel/

18? That's a lot these days. In 2016, 10 is the new 13. Many new shows only have 10 episodes.

probably 18 instead if 24 or so

The fall season for TV is pretty much completely underway, with very few shows left to premiere. Plenty of new shows have premiered on both the cable networks and nationwide broadcasts, and while some were predicted to receive the stellar reviews they have, including Westworld and Atlanta, there are some shows that have proven to be happy surprises. Let's take a look at some of the most surprisingly entertaining and well-made new shows of the Fall season.

>Lethal Weapon

Let's be honest, nobody expected Lethal Weapon to be much of a success. Not only do TV shows based on movies have a hard time making any real impact, including duds like Rush Hour and Bad Teacher, but they also rarely live up to their source material. While Lethal Weapon is still not nearly as classic as the movies, it is still an incredibly fun, stylishly directed and reasonably well-made adaptation.

The chemistry between stars Damon Wayans and Clayne Crawford is solid, the action is explosive and fast-paced, and the humor is really well-written and delivered. With a decent 62% approval rating from critics on Rotten Tomatoes and averaging just under 10 million views a week, Lethal Weapon is easily one of the biggest surprises for the season.

Why are you replying to me?

'member Lethal Weapon?

>why do people keep saying this? yes your memories of your grandma are still there, does not make her any less dead.

If you choose only to focus on her death and not the good time you had with her, you're a fucking moron.

Fucking moron

this analogy is off: Grandma would have to be dead, then another bitch needs to show in you grandma's clothes, jewelry, and using your grandma's old pet names and phrases. Then when you get upset about this everyone would be like, "user, this doesn't change who your Grandma was."

Bitch, that ain't the point.

If they would have went with someone other than Homie the Clown, I'd like it a lot more. I don't think his age portrays well, Murtaugh was not a silly ass, nor was he suppose to dress flashy. He was an old school beat cop about to retire, not this Bad Boys wannabe over here. Other than that, the show is decent.

except she did not have to be dead because fiction can go on forever. like that nice girl that was young when you where young and is still young despite it being 11 books later and you being 4 times her age. I wanted grandma to live longer, instead I get this its the same with all the other stuff, people wanted more of what they liked but instead they get abortions and some crappy comfort about old stories still being there.

I'm convinced this is just someone trying to launder some money.

>mfw don't have cable

>year of the dead kiki 2016
>having cable
>not stealing shows like a godless faggot that you are

Is it really any good?
I don't care if it "ruins the legacy" of a movie I saw when I was ten,is it a fun watch?
Fast and Furious didn't ruin 23 Skidoo and Stink Eye'n
Pic not related,just trying to scare away the kids.

I like it and macgyver