Can Sup Forums debunk the Black Viking Theory?

Can Sup Forums debunk the Afro-centric argument of black vikings without using any memes? I'm serious. I used to laugh at the "we wuz" memes until I actually looked at the evidence. So there is this viking called Thorhall. He is a swarthy tall viking that ruled Vinland until his death. He most likely was an African.

>but muh Thorhall was just a race-mixed viking with Mediterranean stock!

Nope! Vikings did not race-mix. In fact one Germanic tribe did, the Bastarnae. It was very unpopular and to this day we still name the act after this tribe, bastardization.

>but muh Thorhall was just a tanned skinned viking, not dark skinned like an african

Ok, where would the genes come from to make him swarthy? It's not like in the middle of no-where a swarthy viking would just pop out of nowhere. The genes to make someone darker is dominant so if there was one dark viking there would be many. There would either be a lot of tanned skin Scandinavians today, or none, and there is none so we can assume Thorhall wasn't just an exception. What we can assume is that he was foreign to Scandinavia and most likely did come from Africa.

So please actually try to debunk this argument. You guys always mock blacks for claiming they were kings but when they supply actual evidence you guys usually scoff at it and mock it with memes. If Sup Forums can debunk this argument that even historians can't then I will be very impressed.

stewartsynopsis.com/europe_conquered_by_africans.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stewartsynopsis
amazon.com/White-Whores-Whoremongers-Marsha-Stewart-ebook/dp/B00DVR2UZM
amazon.com/Percent-Epitaph-Disapearance-Caucasian-Race/dp/1564114848
amazon.com/review/R2M851XBOOE922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No responses? Is it safe to assume black vikings are in fact true?

I think so. Whites are very insecure. They mock Africans for being primitive but deny any evidence that indicates black africans were anything but primitive.

I always thought they were all "proud" of being white but PC culture stopped them from saying so, is that not the case?

No, but why would there written records of "swarthy" (vikings, and yes it is talking about skin that was clarified) vikings? That is the same word they used to describe people from Sicily, Morocco, and Algeria. 2/3 are African countries.

We have IDs here, you fucking moron.

How so? I supplied evidence, it's up to you now to debunk. Can't do so? Well then we can assume im right.

Please don't give him attention.

Ok I was stupid to not know that. But can you debunk the point? I don't think so.

uhh

Ok I get it, samefagging lol. However I think I gave enough evidence to prove the existence of black vikings.

Niggers can't swim, let alone build boats........

what evidence do you need, the only way they left their shithole continent was white people.

no one cares you samefagging shit cunt fuck off

Is this a new meme? Canadians can't into poster ID's?

I'm now a #HillaryArtillery

Then why would they describe a "swarthy skinned viking"?

No one cares what you give a fuck about so leave.

No there is enough memes.

Please leave troll.

You posted one link.

swarthy does not fucking mean african

hey man, leave him alone. it's not his fault hes a stupid leaf

hard to tell if you're legitimately tired or just trolling.

Yeah so?

>There would either be a lot of tanned skin Scandinavians today,

there are

are you the black canadian?

>Picture has a black viking man and white viking woman.

Even in their maddest fantasies, niggers can't even imagine a black woman being attractive

This is so retarded that I don't even know where to begin. For one, the entire argument rests on a translation of one word to describe one Viking. That translation may or may not be correct. Show me osteological evidence of negroids in Scandinavia and I'll believe you.

Jesus Christ

Then what else could it mean? It was the same term they used to describe Morconians, Algerians, and Sicilians when they went down to the Mediterranean. So he had the coloring of an African.

Daily dose of (You)'s.

>trying this hard

kys

tired = retarded. God damn politically correct auto correct

Hey not that guy, but seriously fuck off, this leaf is a faggot just talking to himself

No I don't mean people who got a tan for being at the beech a long time, I mean actual swarthy Scandinavians who are naturally darker. There isn't any because if there were it would mean most of them are because swarthy genes are dominant.

>Implying there are white Canadians

But Vinland was only a short colonial thing that ended after a decade because of no resources coming from Greenland, you retard

Are you telling me they didn't tell you about IDs over at the Hillary campaign?

lol...I think they're having a giggle at you, m8.

>No responses? Is it safe to assume black vikings are in fact true?
>I think so. Whites are very insecure. They mock Africans for being primitive but deny any evidence that indicates black africans were anything but primitive.
>I always thought they were all "proud" of being white but PC culture stopped them from saying so, is that not the case?

You're so fucking liberal, you came here and started talking to YOURSELF about "racist whitey"

I can't stop laughing

German fag here. Fuck Australians are shitposters. u 3 go argue elsewhere

Looked up the saga in English. A translation is "dark" in the first link, as in dark eyes and hair. There are Norwegians with dark hair and eyes albeit they are few and far in between. Your argument is shit.

Well white women do look better only because blacks have been conditioned to see that as the only attractive women.

I hope for his sake he is just baiting

WE

No they describe his skin as swarthy. There are many dark haired/eyed vikings I didn't even mention because you're right, that argument would be shit.

this fucking thread

Wait, this is an actual theory? I thought it was just some bullshit dumbass niggers tell themselves to feel more important.

Damn redguards!

Are you the same leaf fag that posts all of the Egyptian shit?

Yeah, he's got to be baiting

He got me pretty good, I'll admit

So? It was still run by Norse vikings which was commanded by an African. Still sets who's superior right?

kek

On behalf of all leafs I'd like to apologize for this incomprehensibly shitty thread.

Oh my god OP you can not actually be this dumb pls be troll

First off they're not dumb they are looking at history creating their own theories. And yes in many records there is this "thorhall" who has "swarthy skin" and dark hair and eyes.

yeh, scandinavians are naturally tanned compared to most british, irish and slavic people.

>The genes to make someone darker is dominant so if there was one dark viking there would be many.

There's a minority of black haired and dark brown haired scandinavians. According to you that isn't possible because since those genes are dominant they couldn't be a minority in scandinavia. Finland is like at least 90% blond but you still have black and dark haired finns. There's no reason why genes for skin color wouldn't work the same way.

.. You really have no clue as to how far away Denmark is from Africa?
No man could make that boat journey alive and no nigger could be born in a place that has no sun to affect his pigmentation.

WE

Fuck me, is this Justin race baiting on Sup Forums? GO put out the fire before starting more online you filthy cunt.

Get out

>Check the flag
>Every time

What makes you think he was back as opposed to eastern European or Arabic?

It was founded by the son of Erik the red whatever his name was, I learnt this in fucking school

>yeh, scandinavians are naturally tanned compared to most british, irish and slavic people.
Not true. There are no naturally tanned Scandinavians, the ones you see on TV descend from immigrants in the 70s (Sweden was one of the first countries to have mass immigration).

>There's a minority of black haired and dark brown haired scandinavians. According to you that isn't possible because since those genes are dominant they couldn't be a minority in scandinavia. Finland is like at least 90% blond but you still have black and dark haired finns. There's no reason why genes for skin color wouldn't work the same way.
Ok that's a good point. I still do think the Thorhall was a real viking and yes he was African, maybe North African but still.

Wait the fire is still burning there? Impressive tbqh

There are dark scandinavians you black iraqi.

>still taking the bait
Sup Forums, pls

Vikings was not German my man, no viking would ever say "swarthy"

You are very wrong. Vikings went all the way down to North Africa. They wrote down the word "swarthy" there. The EXACT same word they used to describe Thorhall. I think there is a connection.

Shut the fuck up, Canada.

Bait or not I can use this to stop people from responding to leaves.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

>eastern European
They aren't Swarthy, even compared to vikings

>arabic
Possibly but how would the vikings get arabs? They'd have to sale very far in the Mediterranean and then bring some Arabs back. Would be simpler if they got him from Algeria.

yes the scandis have been black always, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

yeah but then it was taken over by Thorhall

Dark hair and eyes, absolutely. But there is no darker skin naturally occurring in Scandinavia.

This is why Hitler never believed Goebelles was fully Nordic. He couldn't have been due to being swarthy, if you put 2 and 2 together you can conclude Thorhall was North African.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEIT

Please provide a linguistic analysis which indicates the actual words used in the primary texts, and the case for their common translation to "swarthy". Please cite commonalities in both context and provenance for the usage.

Thank you.

It was the viking word for swarthy.

>anything i disagree with is obviously bait

Memes

Ayo hol' up

What if they were Portuguese

>Reply to Thread No.75596516
you fucking retard black people were not vikings because chinese were vikings

Okay, he's obviously trolling.

It's all mentioned in here.

no shit

Swarthy isn't even a viking word you dumbass, that's a German word and Germans were Goths not Vikings.
Believing anyone could have made it from Denmark to Africa in a longboat is just as pathetic as believing that aliens visited the earth during the stoneages or in the existence of Nephilims. No science could ever back it up.
Only autism - many such cases.

What link was that? I missed it. You aren't talking about the link in the OP are you?

Is there any legit evidence of this? Cause that link isn't it.

Could of been actually, but they wouldn't be uncommon to the vikings and they wouldn't have been fixated on how swarthy he was if he was really Portuguese.

How are you this much of a nigger?

First day off reddit?

Go back to r/srs, tell them you failed, then slit your wrists.

Obviously you guys are troll.

No evidence for that.

that's not an agrument

Vikings sold slaves to the arabs you fucking dumbass! Argh all this ignorance! It's killing me!

Are you fucking retarded? It's historically documented that Normans (who are Norsemen may I remind you) went all the way down to Sicily, installed trade roots, and made it a vassal. And Sicily is very close to Africa. You are autistic.

But I think we are after a legit reference.

Might as well link to stormfront for evidence that niggers are niggers.

(OP)
>Reply to Thread No.75596516
ye there is you just refuse to educate yourself becaue you are RACIST and HATEFUL

>twitter.com/stewartsynopsis
>"Marsha Stewart"
>Marsha Stewart has been an educator with the public school system for 40 years and just recently retired.

amazon.com/White-Whores-Whoremongers-Marsha-Stewart-ebook/dp/B00DVR2UZM

amazon.com/Percent-Epitaph-Disapearance-Caucasian-Race/dp/1564114848

lol: amazon.com/review/R2M851XBOOE922

jesus christ
OP, how did you find this woman?

Then refute that the vikings skin was described as "swarthy, black almost"

Black vikings? Hahahaha omg they are falling for a very big meme I read this shit.

Some half ape has tried to read some sagas, or more likely come across a tumblr post with reference to something the vikings called "Blámenn".

Or Blámenn til fjandins as it is written a few places. Blá means blue today, but one said that to black back in the days. The other is the most common swearword present in all scand languages, it lit says black men of the devil.
>Blackmen of the devil
>WE WUZ KANGZ
jesus christ if any of these half apes could read, it's straight out damn racist. The encounters they had were not kind, we burned down their villages and took their shit, nothing to talk about, nothing to befriend.

To a heathen it's all about lineage, a heathen should be able to recite his ancestors all the way back to the Gods. How important this is to heathens, simply by opening a saga and reading 2 pages with lineage to start to get to the point.
>You prolly remember those monty python sketches with the icelander on his icehorse, running around and around while narrator goes "son of harald who burned this village.. son of.." and it goes like this through the entire show... interrupting the other sketches
well it's not a meme...
grab an icenigger and it's likely he can recite his lineage all the way to the 8-900ds when they fled west shitrock... the point is from there on out it's documented elsewhere, so they stop here.

I just laugh my ass off here.. fuckiing niggers..
blámenn til fjandins..
svarte faen (black fuck, stil most common swear from before niggers came)
faen
fanden
faan

Then they could obviously make it to Africa, oh my God you're stupidity is immense.

>They aren't Swarthy, even compared to vikings

Are you sure about that?

>A FUCKING LEAF

Sorry, two (you)s is all that I have to give you right now.

>Not true. There are no naturally tanned Scandinavians, the ones you see on TV descend from immigrants in the 70s (Sweden was one of the first countries to have mass immigration).

When are scandinavians ever on tv? I know what they look like from pictures and because there are plenty of them here. Blond, blue eyed scandinavians have a natural tan. I've never seen a blond scandinavian who was fair skinned by european standards. Slavs and western europeans have paler, less pigmented skin. Blonde Scandinavians have a full, peachy-orange pigment to their skin, which turns bronze or orangey-brown in the sun.