I-is it safe?

I'm not asleep yet

it's never

Pewdiepie claimed

>spammer inadvertently causes more waifu threads to be created
Like pottery

Oh well. Claimed.

claimed

why do we not have a discord or something so we can all talk in there and not deal with spammers?

How would new people join a discord?

How would I join a discord, I don't have it

because the spammers would probably infiltrate or something idk

Vali a cute

Were really back to playing this game uwu.

they can ask if we have one and we can give them one.

as for you not having one. it is extremely easy to make account on it and if you don't want to download a program they have a web version

we can always kick / ban them

Good evening and claimed
Jesus, so many threads

because anonymity and threads get removed with time.

that's true
hmmmm

I am confused, there are so many threads ;~; where are my friends?

Because its hard to maintain a dischord. Got to be selective tbh...

Goodnight everyone.

everywhere?

good night friend!

We do lul
But most of them are dead.
That's Elitism

yes but there are 14 threads in the catalog! I do not know which one contains my friends today.

Discord servers tend to be full of fucking drama.
Lots of underagefags

What game?

I don't think it'd work
I really don't want a Discord, it seems like too much of a hastle

best girl

Wont deny that.

She is. I want to hug her.

Wrong pic

Sleep well

The full on spam game.

hello my cute friend!

i'm mostly staying in this thread kinda
they'll come back to 1 thread
i hope

its not that hard to maintain one. as for the selective part we can always have a welcome area where they tell you there waifu and you give them a rank to let them into the server. cuts down on just random people joining and never talking

>We do lul
i have been asking for the past week and no body as given me a link

hello Vali

>do i buy cereal
>or do i not go to the store

Cute

it is okay! no one has given me links to anything either.

Hello Love. How're you?

well it happens
it'll calm down soon enough
i think

Hi.

order cereal online. saves you from driving to the store

this was not supposed to be a waifu thread?

You don't want in there, its fucking dead

...Hmm im just going to drop it.

last time you mentioned this i already told you there's a bunch of them
you could always just take it upon yourself to make a new one i guess

From what I've gathered multiple people started their own servers which are all in various stages of abandonment.
Next to that is that people don't want certain other people to join.

do people do that?
never thought ordering food online would be a good idea because i wait until im nearly fully out of food to buy food

I want more to more than just hug her, like a lot more.

nice peek friend

THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH! THE TRASHMAN SMELLS TRASH!

It seems so

Oh, hello

hello chaos!

You wouldn't...

Hello there

yeeeeee
looks like it
i am one with the trash and the trash is one with me

hello love chan ;D nyarko

Post the crawling one

ty

i wanna creampie love user

You too.
Yeah...Im probably going to go back into hiding

yea np, whyd you want it?
>nyarko

Theres more trash outside why not going there.

I wanna murder him and his entire family

mhm but try not to order Vegetable and what not unless you know they are going to be shipped to you in like a freezer bag or something.

also get amazon prime . it saves you a ton of time when buying stuff

you don't mind if stole it right?

ANIME IS GAY
DANNY CAN SAVES THE DAY

please do not!
please do not ;~;

It Cute, i like Cute

yes go ahead
>nyarko

Hmm. We may need to lay low.
They're now spamming waifu threads to probably get us auto-saged again.

It's probably the best idea

Letting other anime threads to live while you are here is not saving.

it shows that i love you

TRASG

Shut up and kys already

i dont

I am not for lewd and I do not want to see my friends die ;~;
it will be alright in time

I will kill you first then

but i think ur cute and wanna fuck u~

Beating a dead horse answering but this is just one of those topics i'm all autistic about.
Not everyone has a discord
Even if everybody had a discord, new people wouldn't find /waifiu/ due to the nature of discord
Even if those somehow got solved, someone owns the server on discord, which ruins the dynamic of these threads. It makes someone's opinions more important. And that's assuming they don't give anybody mod powers. You could end up like a certain server that i'll leave unnamed where a small clique of loons ended up in charge.
And discord looks like garbage if people post pictures every post. It isn't designed to handle that kind of thing, so people would stop posting pictures, which is one of the better parts of these threads.
AND people would instantly splinter off into smaller groups. That's what happens to all the discord groups that existed previously. You end up with an ever diminishing group of people because any time there's drama, or they want a more private conversation, people just make a new server and eventually quit the old one.
I'm ok. Just tired. I think i might try and stay home today. My social batteries are running low.

The Lord knows damn well that I would, and so do you

I am going to stop replying to the two of you ;~;
I see ;~; please do rest, that is very important. it is much better to rest than to always push yourself.

what are you doing!!!??? get your sword!!