>fap
>eat my cum
>shit on my bed
>roll in it
>post more shit in my own thread using vpn
>masturbate furiously using shit as lube
>cum only on mouse and keyboard
>post more logs in my own thread

was that hairy trap asshole salad delicious?
how are the aids?

LIVING THE STEAM DREAM!

so fucking hot OP

here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
=============
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.

kek dubs logged faggot
stay mad

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

Logging on

log back off

SO DREAMY

Quints say I should stay logged on

nice

LOGGED N CLOGGED

quints of slidding

creamy loafs sliddig down my fucking throat is all I crave

So dreamy...

quints logged, entire internet clogged

kek

I want to kidnap andy and harvest his shit all to myself, is that creepy?

someone hack this cunt and hospitalise him for fucks sake...ps...I smell piss!.

wank wank wank wank....wank wank wank wank....etc.....

You really are the most pathetic cunt I have ever seen on b' in ten years I hope you are terminally ill and there is no cure...

You utter fucking loser!!

Toppest of lads

sad sad fuckwit retardo cunt......you really must have a pathetic life you fucking prick..hope you die in agony...hopefully very fucking soon.

Smelly idiot head

Whew lad. That's the best you've got? Whew lad. Kid, I am a log poster. I post logs, sit back and get berated by enraged Sup Forumstards from dusk until dawn ever single day. The amount of hate and criticism I receive rivals that of Comcast, Donald Trump, and Windows 8.1 combined. On any given day it would be nearly impossible to count the number of replies I get telling me - no, begging me -to kill myself. And I love it. There's nothing funnier than listening to the constant bitching and moaning of logless shills. No matter how much they kick and scream, no matter how many threads they make solely for the purpose of begging mods to ban logposters, they know I'm just going to tell them to "grow up" and dump some more creamy, steamy, dreamy, supreme loafs of Andy Sixx's hot shit. Whew lad, you're gonna need a bigger throat.

His hulking behomoth of a log... corn studded... so fragrant... so steamy...

You dirty little yeast infected poontang-a-lang, I will whoop your botty BIG time

god dammit

Log of shit gold medallist right here

What a bunch of fucking wankers ....if it aint bad enough that 5 year olds lost on shitbook weve got all these fucking retard kids on this shithole too....YOU cancer cunts die for fucks sake

>here is the background on this so-

>He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
>Or he kills himself.
>Kinda sad, really.
Amen

Truth had to be told..... just kidding, I love these logposts it's THE Sup Forums MEME

Get over it it's not just a meme, it's THE MEME

one word...wanker...Im guessing you likea the cock faggot

Answering your own posts faggot..sure sign of utter cunt'ness.....you sad sad barstard

Your dubs are logged and your throat is clogged, (with fucking dogshit)!

Nope.. I'm someone else

You are gonna need a bigger throat when someone knocks that fucking door down and steps on yours until you can't breath anymore retard...do I hear footsteps..... its coming fuckwit...

lying faggot

Describe taste

dubs not faggot shit jockstrap..

I can't believe someone would be so rude in a log thread? What the effing heck is the world coming to?

wank wank wank wank.....

fcuk you faggot creed...

I smell wanker...

66...year of my birth...makes me the profit...so fuck you retard log cunt

I appreciate your clean language, shows real maturity
You could learn a thing or two from him

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of noble logging descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the log posting world. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent, was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? I'm at MIT, getting a first in logificational science, mathematics and engineering, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

still answering your own posts...waaaaanker

how fucking sad you utter fucking prick

Did you actually type all that drivel you fuck....waaaaaaanker

You dickhead, I'm now going to get the local village idiot round he makes more sense than you. you fuckwit

if only that bollox was true... whereas I have a degree in aircraft engineering..FOR REAL you pathetic piss stained cunt...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhh...

not a fucking loser like you cunt

Well bully for fucking you, Mr Charlie Big Potatoes. My brother got a Log for Shitmass and he kindly gave me a couple of peanuts from it and that was that. I was very grateful and I certainly didn't show off on the internet about it.

faggot

I can tell you are gutted wanker......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love it when a plan comes together....

such girly hands.....no wonder you are suck a prick...

logging in

I notice you even posted a melancholy pic because you know subliminally you are a waaaaaaaaanker...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....(raspberry)

Wanker... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah (oops) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Open up wide
Get ready for the slidde
of Andy's deposit inside

Is your breath ok?

I can tell by your remedial photo shopping you are either a kid of 5-6 or a retard.... my guess is a retard...retardo. am I right?!.... I'm right ain't I!.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are a bully boy extraordinaire but I think I can beat you with my dance moves

I only have an IQ of 108 ...and YOU make me feel like a genius !!

logs

dubs logged, eat free shit

You are just a sad fucking loser...I would not even waste my moves on you ....only my size nines ....I'm guessing mummy is coming to put you to bed soon...Here's a good knot for a noose..pic related.. Do I smell piss?!

I'm guessing you must be dumb as fuck tooo

I logpost while I listen to Rolo Tomassi, I'm the ultimate in sophistication you filthy dullard

Just you wait till I tell him...You won't feel so smug then ... Fuck I hate the smell of ammonia....

ps, the head is all out of proportion, so pathetic!

You could at least try you cunt!

As much as I hate to feed into these threads,
This guy is right.

It doesn't really matter if you post here or not, this dude will just keep bumping it himself anyways, samefagging the day away thinking it's actually a thing.

logged down in my log log!

55...YOUR age pissy... dubs to the sad old fag.

Old yellow

>would you tho

I wanna see some log posters commit suicide tonight

sorry I have no webcam

Fucking A...just some sad fucking hillbilly pissy pants retard cunt...You will never beat him cause he is truly demented..

I reckon his old man used him like a fuck puppet and cause he is so fucking fat and ugly he could never get any muff to take the bad taste away...so he does this bollox instead!!

That is my professional opinion.

I would stick a bullet in your pathetic head if I had the chance that's for sure.

trying to hard...but a lack of talent to make it credible...so fucking sad.