There's a bag of $1,000,000 in the basement

>there's a bag of $1,000,000 in the basement

What do?

Smash that cunts head into the door frame and look for the dosh

beat that cock to death with my slipper

>take the money

Simply, load my guns get my buddies and light that mofo up then walk down and pick up the money.

Go for it, what could happen?

If there was a million down there i don't think even 10 of those shits could stop me from getting it

Shits about to go down dawg

Ask the creature to chuck it up.

Walk back up the stairs with a severed head and $1,000,000.
Simple really.

Ditto, shotguns galore.

I'd kiss it for that amount of cash

WELL THAT THING IS SICKLY AND PROBABLY EASY TO OVER COME. TAKE THE MONEY, BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF AIDS MAN AND LEAVE,.

The fuck good is money when you are dead? Yeah, nah.

THIS IS HOW I PICTURE MOST OF THE "KILLERS
" HERE. OBESE, CLUELESS FAT FUCKS.

Fling poop at it, as much as I can muster. If it can handle that then I don't need 1,000,000$

hire some dudes and offer them 5k to kill the monster in my basement

Love how everyone in this thread thinks that they are John Wick.

tell that lazy nigger to finish sanding the fucking drywall and while he's occupied with that, take the cash.

WELL THAT THING IS A HUMAN. THERE IS THAT. NOW HE COULD BE ARMED CONSIDERING THERE IS 1 MIL DOWN THERE BUT THAT'S THE DANGER. NOT HOW UGLY HE IS, MY WORRY IS HE ARMED? IS HE MORE THAN ONE ARMED PERSON? IS IT OC? IF IT IS I AM STEALING FROM SOME BAD HOMBRES.

Nice traps fag

YEAH BUT PLAYING COD ON XBOX 14 HRS. A DAY MAKES THEM THINK THAT.

Lol homemade bomb time

Nice dubs fag.

Source/Background info on the image?

Tell that m'fer to bring that bag o cash up and partake in the cocaine and hooker fueled party upstairs. Once he comes up gut shot him then blast his body with piss as he bleeds out on the floor. Masturbate furiously while OP's mom tongue punches my fart box to finish on his face timing it perfectly with his dying breath.

Reverse image search says Pinterest.

That’s just some old nigger granny. She probably ain’t got no teeth

DOESN'T MATTER FAG. ONE THING WE KNOW 100% IS THAT IT'S HUMAN. WHAT WE DON'T KNOW IS : IS IT ARMED? ONE DUDE? MORE DUDES?

THIS IS REALITY DUMB FUCK. NO MONSTERS EXCEPT THE HUMAN KIND.

Shoot the bastard. Get the money.

run down, kick off the wall and kick the thing in the face. Then do a sommersault over it, using one hand to fire a crossbow into its crotch, using the other to blast its head off with a sawed off shotgun. Switch to katana to cut it in half.

jesus christ, you internet badasses, you wouldn't do shit.

I would start by saying hello to the ugly grandpa, then wait for him to go somewhere else. Or go full scam artist and tell him I'm his grandson or that I'm there to inspect some pipes or something. Scams are old people's weak spots.

Reverse image says it's a picture from 1952 in a Russian mental institution.

offer to split it, if it declines probably allow it to molest me so i can get the cash

THAT'S PROBABLY MORE TERRIFYING THAT FICTION.

I like your style

Motherfuckers acting like you never seen a fucking crack head. Just go down there and beat his ass.

Have been in the basement my whole life, and can't find nor the bag, either the faggot looking upstairs

Shoot it.

Reminds me of the slashers mode on GTA online right now

ask if he will smoke a bowl and u will get him back tomorrow

Here's the plan, I get a piece of raw beef that has been sitting outside for around 5-6 weeks in the sun, I then attach the rancid meat to a stick and go down the stairs and 1v1 the spook for the money

suck that gremlins dick and take the money

kek

Let Down is an underrated, hidden gem.

go downstairs
set the cash on fire
strut up stairs like a boss

Giddyup mother fucker, about to rape me a basement freak.

>Drop a massive heavy curry fart
>Either watch creature KO or run out of basement
>Collect money

>Kill that guard dog
>take money
>invest into bitcoin
>use my money to join anonymous
>hack Donald trump
>put in Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama or some other more deserving woman

Come close to it, while scratching my erected balls and saying: "We're gonna have some fun here". Look for cash afterwards.

Walk down, walk the past the money, and then walk back up :)

Go down with a machete and make that neckbeard my bitch

That's worse than any spoopypasta

Dropkick that cunt.

Go down, calmly challenge the being to a proper deul, win said duel and kill thing, leave money down there and ride into the sunset

Armour up, close my eyes and go. What I can't see can't hurt me.

Then they kill you and take the rest

Would aim my gun on its head from upstairs and wait until i hit it. I will definitely not go down there and risk being beaten and eaten by that thing. I have plenty of ammo though why not. Come one you fuckheads be realistic its not even funny its more like i read underage shit.

I am death, I am life, if this creature was going to deter me from getting the bag and flipping and tumbling it you are wrong and weak minded.

Invest in crypto

Everyone is assuming there is only one. There is not. There are many in every shadow. The longer you look at the picture, the more of them you let out. They're proliferating rapidly, filling the shadows behind you. Soon you'll be one of them. Home.