Anyone else hurting from her loss...

Anyone else hurting from her loss? I really wanted the United States to be more progressive and electing its first female to office. I guess white Men will be in power for a while now. She also would’ve pushed for more diversity and more females in power. America fucked up big time!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Catholic-Girls-High-School-Fires-Alt-Right-Teacher-468152783.html
forward.com/fast-forward/391518/is-bannon-losing-breitbart-the-platform-of-the-alt-right/
fox2now.com/2018/01/05/man-charged-with-terrorism-in-stopping-of-amtrak-train/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea, was kinda disappointing when she lost. She would have made a great president.

Lock her up

fuck diversity, its a scam

When she lost, I lost all faith in humanity. She was a much better choice than Donald Trump.

I would fucking suck if woman had so much power

Hilary losing is the beginning of the end. America is now officially filled with stupid people.

i'd like less white wymenz to get blacked, thanks.

Stay mad kid

>Would still have net nutrality
>would still have legal pot
>wouldn't be paying more taxes on my home
>corporations would be paying their share
>wouldn't be the million gallon oil spill from the pipeline
>elephants would still be illegal to hunt
>russia would have known american democracy was strong

It really is a tragedy..

if she had won we would all be irradiated dust by now.

nope. it could not have gone better. for a year the libs were upset and now the tide is turning and the right nutters are going crazy now. loving it all.

>She was a much better choice than Donald Trump.

No one has ever gotten laid because of Hillary. Now, you think about that.

"women should be elected because they are women"

i hate trump dont get me wrong, but ShoeOnHead said it best with "america is ready for a female president; but america isnt ready for hillary"

>white men in power
>>black president past 8 years

Nobody is saying that, nobody is saying they don't like trump because he's white either. You are making hasty generalizations user.

Not mad. If America is dumb enough to give Donald Trump a presidency over the far more qualified Hillary Clinton then it means America is a country of suckers. It's easy to make a living off suckers. I'm actually glad. It means when I get an idea that I think would make money, thinking people would be too stupid to go for it is not something I need to think about anymore. I would get rich someday by selling bullshit to dumb Americans. Why in the fuck would I be mad?

>nobody is saying that
>literally in the op
How much are you guys getting paid? I'm starting to believe this "People being paid to flame for hillary" meme.

BTW you are having extreamly little effect. The moment you start making any progress is the moment that donald trumps greater meme magic completely cucks you out of everything.

I'm not even his supporter and I see this.

>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Catholic-Girls-High-School-Fires-Alt-Right-Teacher-468152783.html

>forward.com/fast-forward/391518/is-bannon-losing-breitbart-the-platform-of-the-alt-right/

>fox2now.com/2018/01/05/man-charged-with-terrorism-in-stopping-of-amtrak-train/

>alt righters officially on FBI watch list
>being this BTFO

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah

Isn't choosing someone based on their sex, sexist? Isn't it more progressive to choose someone based on their ability to not suicide people against them?

Wouldn't more jobs, less taxes, less government spending on external sources and more spending on internal infrastructure be progressive?

Maybe you need a name your price tool?

What the fuck with Progressive, kill yourself.

>Timmy wipes sweat from his brow and takes a long sip from his Extreme Gulp that he pays the neighbor brown kid to fill up twice a day from the 7-Eleven a block away
>Timmy cracks his knuckles and checks his colostomy bag, good at least another hour before I have to take a break from shitposting to empty my waste.
>Timmy hits F5 and licks his upper lip with four whisps of blonde hair
>Oh fuck another one. Quote, Ctrl+V
>sure kid, stay mad
>Timmy deletes the stay mad to avoid the spam filter
>Yesssss another one down
>Timmy hits F5 again and continues his damage control
>sure kid
>stay mad
>so weak
>Timmy reflects on how his Sup Forums pass was the best investment he ever made
>Timmy can't wait for his welfare check to come in the mail next month
>Special MAGA loli statuette
>I can just eat my bag if I get hungry
>stay mad

so much this

>Net neutrality causes market to not reach equilibrium
>Legal pot causes prices to skyrocket since gov't taxes it
>Not paying taxes on your home simple means that that tax will be allocated to something else (Will still ed up paying an equal amount of tax, money doesn't appear out of thin air)
>Corporations shouldn't be forced to pay higher tax just to save poor scumbags from paying THEIR fair share of taxes
>Pipeline has significantly less major spills that shipping by boat and railway (and will continue to have less major spills)
>Who fucking cares about people hunting elephants?
>If Schillary was elected, Russia would lose any respect they previously had for the American gov't and voters

>Keep crying liberal cuck

Calm down kid. Don’t get upset.

Tl;dr
Stay mad kid

She was the worst presidential candidate in history. She flip flopped a lot of her shit just to make homos like you vote for her. For example; she was anti abortion until 2013, and switched that up to fit the far left agenda when she started gearing up to run.

hey looks its timmy again heh...

>There is a group of people being politically silenced
>"Thank god it isn't me! It will never be me! I literally have no idea what the usa was founded on!"
>*Knock Knock Knock* "Police, open up."
>"You don't understand officer! I've been sucking Highlord Clinton's Dick for years!"
>*Breaks in to your residence and plants drugs on you.*
>*Notices drugs* "OwO What's this?"
>Gets taken away, his/her library of very witty pictures of people laughing never to be used again.

I'm fine with a female president just not hillary

>>Legal pot causes prices to skyrocket since gov't taxes it
Other way around, dealers charge more because of the risk they take. Quality goes down because it's harder to grow and investors pull out their financing.
Marijuana is the cheapest it's ever been in colorado right now. Only $1300 for a pound, was $2000 before legalization.

Either way, I prefer calling some guy to my house that having to drive down to a dispensary and get ID'd.
>Crooked Hillary

I know you read it Timmy, and I'm gonna save it just for you. :^)

Your dealer could still deliver except it would be cheaper, what aren't you getting?

I'd rather not have the risk of being gunned down for a plant by a state backed armed gang.

>Fun fact
They still deliver and taxes are doing great things here, get cucked nigaaaaaa

Since when do dispensaries deliver?
What kind of inner city weed dealers are you dealing with? I've never dealt with a weed dealer who was anywhere near sketchy. Where do you live?

if she was putting classified stuff on her private email server, that should disqualify her from ever being privy to classified information again. Not to long ago a Navy guy went to jail for taking pictures on a submarine. He never sold them or gave them to a foreign country - just because he wanted to show his family what he did in the service.

>Hillary supporter
>"Get cucked"
>kek

Since when do drug dealers stop dealing drugs because it's made legal? Do you have some sort of crazy drug dealer that's in it just to break laws?

exactly this
Literally anyone paying attention saw her as a two faced harpie. Donald trump was at best seen as an idiot. We picked having an idiot over someone who intentionally lies and flip flops.

Weither or not donald was playing the system is beside the point. The dem's could have put up anyone -but- --the-- most corrupt, two faced politician and got that person to ---destroy--- donald, but as it stands, as usual, they had no idea wtf they had been doing before it was too late. The 2 party meme that plagues this country is still the problem, and people are still not talking about it. They would rather just have an easy person to point to and cry "HE RUINED EVRYTHING!!!1!".

People should be morbidly ashamed, to the point of suicide, if they would ever understand what they have done.

Diversity is good because why?

NO homos or cunts in govt! They are ONE issue ONLY voters and politicians.

Al Capone could never compete with Busweiser.

>shilling Sup Forums because Sup Forums is too hard

You're not even gonna get paid, kike.

sick bait mate

totally indifferent. Let the former great nation of USA fuck itself in the ass. Most people are shit.. and a lot of them live in the u...s.. of nigger...a. Die faggots!

Well, if the price drops so significantly, as many here are claiming, it would reduce their profit margins and probably some of their incentive to sell the shit.

This.

Dude fuck off

Monica Lewinski did.

>Donald trump was at best seen as an idiot
Greedy, more lies than any politician ever in history or as Banning put it "The least credible man on earth", etc.

I'm by far no fan of hillary, but she was the better option. She was just an old lady who sucked at emails.

How's it going my fellow left wingers!

What does this even mean? Are you kidding me?

Most people are shit, period. Does that mean your country should be in turmoil too?

People arn't going to get better in a crap system.

There is a group of people committing terrorist act's, already 3 on record. Alt right has become the US version of ISIS and would probably be worse than ISIS if they had their way.

>All these assumptions
Acutally can't vote because of delicious lolis, but I'm enjoying the show.

On the other side of the coin, you can easily coin hillary as the least credible women on earth. You seem to have the exact viewpoint as me only backwards. Trust me, I hate both of them, but if I had to guess which one of them actually did anything shady, I'd have to say hillary.

It doesn't help that after she talked about how much she hated russia, post election networks that basically chanted her name are now chanting about how russia rigged the election for trump (and completely ignore(d) what had happened to sanders)

let my country fuck itself as well.. i dont care.. i'm offing myself in the very near future.. at the moment i am just happy my country is not lead by that mega clown trump.. have fun getting nigger semen in your rectum

I can see that side too.. Hillary could be more shady, but I'd still say Trump is more overtly diabolical.

Interesting outlook. Perhaps if like wasn't so shit, you wouldn't off yourself? Perhaps then improving the world would help? Just an idea
I'll have my (caucasian, not that it matters) boyfriend fill my rectum for you, that's the best I got.

>her loss
You mean the wicked witch is dead?

Top kek.

It's alright, soon all the hillary supporters will impeach trump and we won't have learned our lesson anyways. Anyone who will replace him will be either worse or ineffective, and the pure abundance of human life will make it impossible for the "awoken" individuals to do anything of value.

dont waste your time arguing against someone who is tired/finished and does not care about how our great countries are being lead. Have your gay boyfriend come at me.. i'll blow his face off with my shotgun.. before i put it in my mouth and end this shitty existance. Just go down with some shred of dignity.. will you?

Also, the idea that a president enforcing the law of the land is seen as something that is evil makes me literally want to kill myself. The idea that I'm associated with people who believe that the law of the land is an expendible law that can just be skirted around when you consider "But what about the people who have made their lives here (illegally?(Of their own choice))" actually makes me lose faith in humanity.

wym you can't vote cause of lolis?

Shouldn't bother posting this on Sup Forums but repubs should get there facts straight there is no welfare it's a term used for a variety of programs that often require you to work

The closest one to a welfare check is disability and that's a bitch to get I'm going for it so to a brain injury.

And Congress wants to got the programs great.

Thanks Trump!

I'm not arguing with you. I'm using your talkpoints as a means to express what those of us who arn't defeated should be doing.

I'm not sending my boyfriend at you. Why would I? What business do I have with you? Why would you shoot him in the face?

I have my dignity. Humans arn't programmed to live in the world they have created, and we are suffering the consequences of that. Those who can overcome that will have a brief period of time to diddle about doing meaningless things until they drop dead and are either never heard from again or have their entire life categorized and interpreted by some other fool who you may as well assume is either incompetent or scheming.

I don't claim to be able to change any of this, I just want to do a little justice to our reality by at least speaking how I feel it itself is. That way, when I die, I'll at least be happy I tried.

OP please tell me how this corrupt woman would’ve been a good president.
Also, you’re a cancerous faggot

it's cool.. no hatred against you. Just go one live your life as best you can... i am out .. no desire to keep existing.. enjoy your time on our planet.

And Donald Trump isn't? You seriously can't say he isn't politically corrupt when he has a history of corrupt business dealing

I was shocked that she lost. Trump is not so bad like the liberal media is portraying him. He doesn't sugarcoat shit.

Sounds like you already do.

>2018
>people still butthurt over hillary
>hillary e-mail investigation re-opened
>mfw

you misspelled im mentally retarded again

I don't get how your paying more taxes on you home has anything to do with who is President. That is set by your city or county. The only thing the tax bill did was limit how much you could write off. If you are paying more that 10,000 a year in property tax, you either a multimillionaire or need to look for a cheaper area to live. The only people that limit hurts is rich people with expensive houses and maybe a few libtards in California and NY. I am still waiting on the internet to crash like y'all said it would. I have seen no change at all.

>electing her just because she has a pussy

Real fuckin' shallow, OP.

No, she didn't. All Monica got was the receiving end of oral sex.

I wanted her to win to have some sort of sanity continue but I guess we are going into full shit show I thought it would've gotten better by know but the trump administration just gets worse by the day

I also didn't give a shit about her gender .

Have you heard, the FBI just opened s new investigation into the Clinton foundation and taking money for political favors. They uncovered new evidence while investigating Trump in the House committee. Bet the Dems feel like shit pushing the investigation.

Same with gay marriage. She and Obama were against it until it became politically beneficial to be for it.

Explain how? Taxes are cut, unemployment down, markets up, our enemies fear us again, ISIS is on the run. Kys

Satan has spoken

Liberals will say Obama did all that. Even three years from now they'll credit Obama with anything positive.

gr8 b8 m8