Unless you're a woman or a 5 foot nothing manlet justify NOT peeing in the sink

Unless you're a woman or a 5 foot nothing manlet justify NOT peeing in the sink.

What?

No

Someone's a short boi

Finally someone speaking my language. There are insane droughts in the states, best way to conserve water

For real
It saves water, is faster, and easier

Plus no splashing

Can get you a stinky sink.

Probably because piss being sterile is a myth, and you wash your dishes in the sink. Doesn't take a genius to connect the two.

inb4 "lmao just run the sink for a little bit after and problem solved" then you're fucking wasting water anyway so what's the difference.

I don't wash my dishes in my bathroom sink you spastic

because then you are not pissing in a bottle so you can drink it again

let me get this straight, you walk to the bathroom and you'd rather piss in the sink and risk it getting stinky and dirty and then have to deal with rinsing the piss out so anyone who comes over doesn't realize you pissed in the sink, instead of just pissing in the designated bowl and flushing and moving on with your life?

I'm 6"5 so the toilet is fucking miles from my dick and pissing WILL splash everywhere when using a toilet.

Bathroom sink on the other hand is in perfect position to use like a urinal.

I clean it properly and regularly, it doesn't smell

yes

The smell. Your bathroom must be odorous.
Sure, you can clean the sink, but then you may as well save a step by using the toilet, which cleans itself on flush

Im 6’5 aswell user but would never do some troglodyte shit like that

Just pee outside or in a girl's butt

maybe squat bruh that way you're working out as you're peeing, or put some toilet paper down and you're saving time from regularly washing your sink.

yeah why dont u justify peeing in the sink

The bathroom sink dumbass

Did it like 3 times today OP. Saved a shit ton of water.

this thread gives me a lot to think about

someone already said that, how about posting something contributing to the thread fag

>not pissing on curved part of the bowl to stop splashing
n00b