Abdl/diaper thread

Abdl/diaper thread

Who needs a big bro or daddy? Either sex

Okay I usually understand fetishes but this one doesn't make sense. Do you like thinking about them shitting themselves? I'm not judging I just genuinely want to understand this

Many of us such as myself do. It's about the humiliation. The emotional pain and pleasure of attention

A portion of the community does, I'd say the majority (at least the vocal ones) don't. Many people myself included do like wetting though. Honestly there is a huge spectrum of AB/DL and what part(s) do it for different people. It's even largely non-sexual for some. For me it's a combination of the actual apparel fetish (like panties or knee-highs), the vulnerability of the whole situation and the comfort (both physical comfort and emotional comfort).

what about full diapers

Other people are welcome to post them, I don't normally save them.

Oh okay that makes sense! So women emotionaly scared you in your formative years as a child and teenager and now you subconsciously hold pent up hatred towards the entire female sex, and this is a way for you to relieve some of that pain. Got it

WHo stinks tonight?

me but im gonna take a bath later

All by yourself? How old are you buddy?

Oh god please leave. You ruin every decent abdl thread.

why do you care wanna see me taking the bath

I want to scrub your little bum before diapering it ooohhh :)

Have a kik?

Hey I just like poo ok?

settle down bruh bruh im a full blown dude, no trap no sissy just a hetero dude roaming this shithole

That's even better. You got a smelly ass huh?

He always comes into these threads and gets super fuck weird with people.

Dude. seek help. Fuck. It's not even your fetish that is the problem, it's the fact that you don't wait to have a willing RP partner you just say creepy fucking shit to people.

Enter my mind

nuke this thread

Are those hormone patches on her thighs?

look at that normie in the middle of them