What does it feel like to be suicidal? do people who an hero care about the pain involved in doing it?

what does it feel like to be suicidal? do people who an hero care about the pain involved in doing it?

Do people who hang probably have seconds thoughts?

you feel like dying?

I'm sure most people who actually attempt it have second thoughts while they're doing it. I think about suicide everyday, but I've never attempted it. Not worried about the pain, but I know it would hurt my Father.

would hanging by stepping off a chair hurt really bad? dont you pass out in several seconds?

i know most hangings are with feet on ground crouched down, does that probably mean they fear full hanging?

I don't know. You may pass out quickly, but it's still several moments of you struggling to breath. Every ounce of your being will want to fight that. It will hurt.

how do people do it then since everyone has survival instints? they just kinda grit their teeth and do it?

As with suspension hanging, the condemned prisoner slowly dies of strangulation, which typically takes between ten and twenty minutes, resulting in a considerably more prolonged and painful death as compared to the standard or long drop hanging, which is intended to kill by using the shock of the drop to fracture the spinal column at the neck.

>it hurts... a lot.

You'll find out when you grow up, kiddo.

are they conscious and struggling fornair?

>everyone wants to die

Nani?

correct and due to the wind pipe being smashed by the weight of the body on the rope most times its of a "weezing" verity of sound coming from the person along with the panic'd movements of them trying to free themselves. if done the "long drop style" no cognitive movement can be made and mostly only twitching will occur post break of the neck.

everybody will die

not him but i thought that the carotids get compressed and pass out like in a choke hold

Im feeling very suicidal, I almost do it last Monday. Loaded gun to the mouth.
ama I guess

gotta give credit to dem trips tho

>The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.

But anyway if I ever an hero I'll do it as painlessly as possible. Helium exit mask or carbon monoxide poisoning. Or a train

would you ever hang? it seems like a shit way to go but i still see pics online of it

also im sorry bro

>or a train
wouldn't a train hurt?

Actually I have a plan to do a combo of shoot to the head and hanging for extra security measure. Just hanging no thanks, too much pain...

i am mildly autistic and everyone fucking hates me for it

that depends on the tightness of the rope, if tight enough to compress the brains blood supply the person will black out after on average from study done with MMA fighers
>40 seconds to black out
>est. 4 minutes to die
>pain can still be felt being the nervous system is still sending signals.

in other words if the neck is not broken that shit still fucking hurts.

It'd be pretty instant yeah? You'd just get drunk beforehand and overcome the fear then slam your head down onto the tracks as it got close

if someone wants to die with little to no pain death by guillotine is the LEAST painful way if you take proper precautions the last thing you want is the blade stopping at the spine and not cutting off your head because it cant get though the bone.
>really heavy metal
>very very sharp edge
>rig it high to fall fast
>make sure it wont miss
>test it on a bone (bison bone best)
>breaks clean through the fresh bone
>will take off your head just as easy

i dont advocate for people to kys but id rather people release their pain and torment as easy and painless as possible if need be.

How is that less painful than a proper prepared exit mask - which is also incredibly easier to do

It feels like the last thing available that can relieve the sense of pain and alienation.
The only good analogy I have is having really bad food poisoning / gastroentritis. I've had it twice and they were easily the most agonizing experiences of my life to where I almost just wanted to be killed to be put out of my misery. Think of the emotional equivalent of that: being utterly engulfed in despair, hopelessness, anhedonia, loathing. It feels like everything in the world including space itself is constricting you, therefore you find no relief in any of it. So death becomes the final resort.

>what does it feel like to be suicidal?
You think you're suicidal for a while, like really believe it. But you're not. There's a last little spark of life that won't go out. That is why you worry about your suicidal thoughts. For me, I was in deep shit when all fear genuinely died. Turns out rock bottom is way lower than you think it is. I now know the warning signs and can stop myself ever getting that low at an early stage.
>do people who an hero care about the pain involved in doing it?
Yes and no. If you feel the need for escape from mental pain you will accept physical pain to get it done. Remember, you're almost certainly quite ill at this point even if you don't look like it to others or even feel particularly sick mentally. Your choices are not as logical as they feel to you in that state.

>Do people who hang probably have seconds thoughts?
Yes. See for example the interview with Kevin Hines in The Bridge.

tl;dr don't do it, get help, you are not alone

I was suicidal for anout 3 and a half years and 1 of those years i spent almost entirely at a psychological hospital n it feels incredibly bad
Imagine waking up every morning knowing nothing will be better and people will judge you for anything you do
So i decided on 14 of january 2017 to kill myself by running out on a highway near my house and get hit by a car but i somehow survived with very minor injuries
I didnt have any seconds thoughts while walking to the highway or when i decided to jump in front of the car
Ofc i thought about if i was gonna be missed
Which i didnt think i was gonna be and that just made me more sad
When i jumped infront of the car i just wanted everything to end and get over with it

I've attempted to hang myself and it was not a fun experience. I saw my life flashing by, as if it had all happened in seconds. I yearned for it to be over, for the sweet release of death to take me, to end my suffering, but my brother came in and helped me out.