Circumcised 6 months. not showing dick. ask away

Circumcised 6 months. not showing dick. ask away

Why? Don't come with the shit: "girls like it", they'd fuck you regardless to start with. So, why? Why would you dull your pleasure?

Why are you such a jewish faggot?

/thread

You have a nice ass but do you prefer giving anal or oral sex?

moar?

Show dick

u/dontslutshame on Plebbit

you are the first person I have known to get circumcised, not at birth.. please do tell...

I had phimosis. Tried stretching for a year straight and tried steroid cream but neither of them helped. Sensetivity hasn't changed much. Masturbating might even be a bit better now, 100% serious.

This, unless you have a severe medical reason to cut of your dick.

thank u :)

Had a similar issue as teen jacking it. Would never pull it back cause it hurted. Somehow "fixed" itself when having sex; head comes out painless and feels good during that, but yeah, if you're being real, I get it. And apologize for the judgement. Most people seem to argue that "it looks good! Chicks dig it", and that's idiotic.

It's possible you are having a better experience now as beforehand you likely had some discomfort. I for one didn't before I was cut... I regret getting cut everyday, doesn't feel the same anymore

Question shifts to you then. Why did you do it?

I had ppp issues that were becoming overwhelming.

Jesus fucking Christ... had to Google that shit, and feelsbadman.

Not same user but why do you regret it? What changed for You?

This. Why, OP?
I don't really have a problem with being circumcised bc my dick looks good and it's really sensitive but there was no fucking reason for me to be circumcised.
It doesn't do anything except feed more foreskins to the kike volcano demon.

i think you look nice

Srry didn't read the thread.
Enjoy your dick w/o the turtle neck.

I know it is awfully cliché to say, but it really does feel dry.. stick your tounge out of your mouth for about a minute then feel it with your finger, basically that 24/7. It's been a good few years now and though the odd feel has worn away, my penis head is now dry, hard, almost cracked even.