You have 20 seconds to name a movie in the last 2 decades unaffected by cultural marxism

you have 20 seconds to name a movie in the last 2 decades unaffected by cultural marxism.

protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them because cultural marxism doesn't exist.

That's because "cultural marxism" is a made up term to drive a persecution complex peddled by fascists, and so it conveniently applies to almost every aspect of a free society.

Kill yourself.

CTR will hang for treason on Nov 9th

The Way of the Gun (2000)

so much pol rekt

What the fuck even is "cultural marxism"

Dog whistle for "THEE JEWS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY WHITE PEOPLE"

Record status: [x] corrected

#Imwithher

Master and Commander is all that I can think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

lmao CTR working overtime. DNC is in full panic mode it seems.

How I understand, it comes from the reverse scientific method people like neo-Nazis use. They start out with the conclusion "Jews are responsible for everything I don't like about the world" and then attempt to make the pieces fit for that conclusion. In this case, it literally is "everything I don't like about the world," and they attempt to trace it back to an instution called the Frankfurt school and something called critical theory. In reality the relationship is tangential at best and the claim that they're responsible for modern schools of unapproved thought (degeneracy) has no supporting evidence.

So in other words, it's basically just grasping at straws to justify a conspiracy theory.

Cultural marxism : Sup Forumslacks = patriarchy : tumblrinas

i got your emails podesta!

take your pills and take off the tinfoil hat

It goes back further. Much, MUCH further. Back to Mayer Amschel Rothschild using unscrupulous methods to form the banking empire in England, that now controls the world today. The constant degradation of Western civilization and the traditional family unit, is but one part of that.

To be honest? It saddens me that you don't already know this.

just curious how much do you guys make per post? have you even considered getting a real job?

>cultural marxism

What the fuck am I reading?

Some people use evidence to form their beliefs and attempt to stay away from confirmation bias rather than proudly using it to construct their entire perspective. You can tell everyone on Sup Forums was abused in religious households by their concepts of "proof" and "evidence." You literally think your feelings dictate reality, similar to a religious creationist.

low energy post goy
just copy paste this guy i see people do that alot now

>The constant degradation of Western civilization and the traditional family unit

please define "degradation of Western civilization" and "traditional family unit".

basicly the destruction of the middle class by destroying all traditional values. im not gonna spoon feed you more than that tho i can tell already who you work for anyways

And people doubt that r*ddit is shitting up our board.

Some body once told me that Merkel's gonna troll me
I ain't the smartest Deutsch in the Staadt
He was looking kinda dumb with his visa and his thumb in the shape of a dick on his forehead

Well! The Browns start coming and they don't stop coming
Back to the Berg, and I hit the ground running
It don't make sense just to let them in
Your wife gets fucked, but your wallet's pretty thin
So much to do so much to bare
But they keep just leeching on welfare
Ya never know if you don't go,
GO!
You never shine if you're a Jew!
Jew!

Hey now, you're a cuckold
Get ya girl raped, get blacked
Hey now, you're a Muslim
Get your ass back to Baghdad
All that glitters is mold
Only Muslim boys don't do what they're told

>And people doubt that r*ddit is shitting up our board.

We do just fine on our own.

>complaining that a few rational skeptics are left on your board full of brainwashed retards who believe in "cultural marxism"

It's like you're cancer personified.

The jews and world bankers are plotting in secret to avoid that I'm getting laid because they are scared that my offspring might be too smart

i got your emails brooooooo

i love how CTR is bashing the idea of cultural marxism and yet they cant even think of a movie to post.

Once Were Warriors.

Critical Theory is a real thing but anyway they summons Sup Forums to discredit this everytimes, "Sup Forums" became the counterpart of the "reptilians" for people who live in a world of carebears.

basically it's just critizing traditionnal models with relativism and introducing marxist values by the culture, not by the revolution, you replace the "proletariat" by every minorities, the only relation with jews it's just that a lot of sociologists of the frankfurt school were jewish, but actually they considers themselves more commies than jews, and if this shit works it's also the fault of self-loathed white people.

this was an old plan of the USSR on the first place but todays it's just a tool used by the freemasons and wall street.