Did you cry?

Did you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8dknVBPvQAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I did at pic related desu

>tfw no mommy gf

I had a liver disease so actually I just kept burping and the house smelled like rotten eggs

I can't be the only one that loves Pearl, right?

I like her as a well written flawed character.

If I actually knew her in real life I would absolutely detest her

Probably. Then again she's the main thing I like about the show. In fact she's probably the only gem I actually really like. There's something entertaining about her.

back to tumblr with this cheesy ass shit

I don't watch children's cartoons

I legitimately did actually, but mainly because I found out my only friend died a few days before.

Only watch mature shows for mature viewers?

Her voice is lovely as well

Fuck off back to tumblr

Stop giving space lesbians the show any merit. The art style, plot progression, character development and music are garbage. It's like it tries to be an anime but at the lowest possible form

No, I stopped watching because the show kept getting noticeably worse.

Yea, thats about what I expected you to say

Why does every "fun" show have to be ultra progressive nowadays?

So, what happened? I don't watch, but am curious

Because college.

Every writer and animator had to go through sociology classes.

You must live a very fulfilling life now you get to see me walk away something you will never be able to do

Western cartoons are beyond dead. Something is very wrong when unimaginative trite like Regular Show was one of the biggest shows.

There's a girl I work with who looks like this chick but she has a great ass. This is why I like Pearl.

She look like been rape behind her ass.

still sad that they basically killed adventure time after 2nd season. Was really fun start for a cartoon. Then tumblr started to write it

People actually fap to Steven's universe? What year is this?

youtu.be/8dknVBPvQAc

Why is this thread still up?? redwood where the fuck you at
take your shit home like always

Kids fap to fucking minecraft, don't act surprised.

Then they ruined it by having all her thoughts and opinions boil down to romantic interest. Fucking hack cartoon writers.

>Kids fap to fucking minecraft
I can't believe those kids have fetish block.

This show was literally created by a hyper-progressive mentally ill man. I mean brave trans hero. Thanks greatest ally.

Goddamn fuck this place.

Rebecca sugar is not trans

This show is shit but I jack off to Pearl sometimes

Geez, I dunno

Are you a 9-year-old girl?

Bullshit

Jfc

What a hideous CHUD

>this guy doesn't know about the Sup Forums initative

I cry at the decline of western civilization, when we uphold degenerate trash like this as legitimate entertainment.

Fuck yeah! I love Hybrid Theory! Track 10 my fav

runescape was lit tho senpai

>literally every major character is gay/bisexual
>that means it's a deep and well done obviously
This is pure degeneracy, how can people let their fucking kids watch this trash?

Get your faggot shit off Sup Forums and back to Sup Forums.

>you don't like my shitty tumblr turd of a cartoon so i will call you edgy
kek

Only the gems and thats because they come froma race of all females. There isnt a single male gay couple

Steven isn't a female. Is there even a single straight couple you can name? One that appears in most episodes?

Gumball
Bunnicula
Milo Murphy
Future-worm

You're just watching the wrong ones.

>There isnt a single male gay couple

Mr. Smiley and Mr. Frowny were definitely gay.

Main characters? Debatibly Greg and rose. There relationship is critical to the show and is referenced constantly.

Also Connie and Steven are implied to have feelings for each other

>single straight couple

Uh ,yeah CONNIE'S PARENTS FOR EXAMPLE.

>cartoons for adult children

Anyone else think it's hilarious that manchildren/womanchildren still expect and demand all childish media should still pander to them, even though they're all pushing 30/40 ?

They're probably been in, what, 6 episodes tops? For a minute?

Favorite scene

Bump

Is it wrong to comment that Pearl looks less like an alien more like a normal white person?

The creators are trying to say that whites are aliens.

there's nothing stopping you from making your shitty alt-right cartoon

good luck passing the biblethumper ratings filter and sjw diversity filter

This

and please be sure that you never date anybody who watches this, holy fuck

>if you don't like sjw shit then you're an alt-righter

I knew that this was the reason the media started pushing "alt-right" so hard.

>Sup Forumsmblr threads stay up
>Sup Forums threads get deleted
Sup Forums mods will defend this

>working uphill against the Jews is just as hard as a Jew being given a show for being Jewish and promoting degeneracy
Literally would never happen. MDE exists on television solely so the Jews can point at it and go "look, you do have a voice you idiots. Things aren't really the way they appear to be"

once you grow up you'll understand

Bumo

peak moment of the show hands down. just a genius episode really. the connie swordfighting episode shat on it though and its all been downhill from there really. the recent one with pearl doing a little balcony song and dance about rose just tarnished it even more.

show started really weird and strong and turned into anime melodrama shite i m o

No because I dont watch retarded sjw cartoon shows

What a ridiculous reality you've created for yourself

Mods will delete this shitshow of a thread already. I bet Sup Forums doesn't even like this show.

a failed musician turned voice actors rainbow sunshine fantasy shit is not wanted in here, the songs are fucking horrendous. Go to tumblr you faggots or /lgbt/

Right? Imagine a world where Jews were in control of all major tv stations. Even if it were true they certainly wouldn't use it as a platform to push their monolithic beliefs on adults, let alone children. How laughable.

You sound paranoid

doesn't matter...stop moving the goalposts

>asked to name straight couple with consistent appearances
>can't do it
>"m-moving the goalposts!"

Greg and rose. Again, even though rose isn't often on screen, their relationship is a critical part of the show

They've focused more on Pearl's lesbian feelings for Rose more than her actual relationship with Greg. Who is, of course, a gigantic loser in the show.

Neither of those things are true at all. Every one of Greg's appearances shows him as a responsible and mature parent. Find one instance where he's not portrayed as such

stephen and connie
onions mum and dad
rose and gregg
connies mum and dad

Steven is bisexual and they want to bone a dude together
Literally who?
Broken relationship
The father appears in just two episodes if I'm seeing this correctly
Nice try Schlomo Sugar

Two eps...nice try.

>Steven is bisexual
where was this implied
>Broken relationship
nah they loved each other
>The father appears in just two episodes
as if that fucking matters

shut up you stupid kike

Stevonnie
And the woman died because she loved him, that's their message. Men will hurt you.
>"who cares if what you say is correct and aligns with the points you're making. If I act like it doesn't matter then it doesn't"
The fact that gay relationships are about 5 times as common and constantly at the forefront of the show isn't telling to you?

lars and sadie