Will Conor redeem the whites?

Will Conor redeem the whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/3444250/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-off-megafight-in-doubt-as-talks-stall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the irish are n*ggers

Wow

There might be hope for this future.

>greatest boxer in the history of the weight class
vs.
>0-0-0(0)
Memes aside, is there a single person that isn't a complete mong that thinks Conor even stands a chance?

Is this fight even real yet? If not I doubt it will ever happen. Floyd isn't going to wait forever.

Why are MMA fans so delusional to think that Conor actually has a chance?

this man will when he takes the piss out of both AJ and Wilder

you misspelled Golovkin

>floyd and golovkin are in the same weight class

Floyd will literally fuck Conor up in a box fight. This fight will just be a meme for them both to make money.

well they can be

>irish
>white

Connor is a fighter. Floyd is a "showman".

Gonna be a lot of running and he will catch a left strait and go down in the 4th round.

Connor finishes guys within 2 - 5 min rounds theres no way he doesn't mirder floyd in 12 rounds unless it's rigged. I wouldnt put it past him to rig a fight like he did with the 10:1 odds on yhe first Diaz fight......

Conor is already the champ and a black guy isn't

what is there to redeem

*sigh*

fake news

fight is not even on

pic very much related to that post

Fuck off, we're not letting you turn this one into niggers vs whites.
Conor isn't even a boxer. Let's have Floyd fight GGG at 154, the winner of that can be the master race for all time.
Deal?

I'd love money to smash this faggot

>Connor is a fighter.
But not a boxer. And boxing against Floyd, he'd lose

Which one? There's two

Doubt it, Have you seen him recently?

Meh i somewhat agree. However i feel like since mcgregor is so much bigger and stronger, if he gets one deadly blow in (now thats a big if). He could do some serious damage and maybe dizzy him enough.

Its not like mcgregor is just some big jacked guy that doesnt know how to fight. Point is i think he could potentially win, its by no means impossible

McGregor would win inside three rounds, but Mayweather is ducking the fight.

Don't count on it, and def don't bet any real money on him.

yes

God is Irish

What date is the fight?
What date is the fight?
What date is the fight?
What date is the fight?

Fury needs to get better trunks. He lost round 12 against Wlad solely because he had to focus on keeping his trunks from falling down and not the fight.

McGregor isn't going to go in guns blazing, however, every opponent he fights always disregards how strong his left hand is, if Maywether does the same, Maywether could get dazed early on. This is a fight that won't go to decision, and if it does, Maywether wins. If it goes beyond 5 rounds, Maywether wins. The only way Conor can win is if he hits him real good and continues into a KO. Conor has the speed and the strength. Conor also deals with less glove cushion than Maywether, so maybe boxing won't even hurt him too much considering Conor is conditioned against fucking elbows and knees.

I still think Maywether will win, but not because he is a better fighter, but because he knows his way around a ring, can take a hit, manage his stamina better and most likely take it to a decision.

no he wont because it wont happen
why the fuck would the ufc allow their only big fighter to fuck off and do a boxing fight after hes taken 10 months out as it is? UFC is a shitfest right now, they need a big fight and their big star in one of their cages asap
dana whites middle name should be bullshit, he has no intention of progressing 'talks' for this fantasy, give it a month and connor will be announced on a ufc card to fight nate diaz again

>but not because he is a better fighter,
He is a better boxer though. Which is what counts

17 march

Sup Forums was a mistake

GSP, Anderson, JJ - these guys defended their titles like ~10 times each.
Goobs has done nothing and now wants a novelty fight with a tiny 40-year-old from a different sport.

MMA is becoming shit.

There's not going to be a fight, is what they are reporting now.

And it makes sense:

If McGoober loses, his starpower is diminished and so, frankly, is MMA as a whole.
If he wins, he won't come back to the UFC, and the UFC will have lost the only draw they have left.

It's a lose-lose situation for the UFC and the UFC owns Conor. Fight won't happen.

thesun.co.uk/sport/3444250/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-off-megafight-in-doubt-as-talks-stall/

>actual boxer vs a paddy nobody

lel

Let's face the facts - Frankie Edgar is literally the best fighter in MMA. In a bar he'd fuck up anyone in reasonable vicinity of his weight while other guys need their weigh cut and their roids.

It's actually a complete win-win mate.
If by some miracle conor wins, great mma gets more fans and so does conor.
If he loses, who cares. He'll just challenge him to an mma fightback which Floyd will obviously decline. It's not like conor will get knocked out.
Whatever happens both boxing and mma will gain more fans. The fight is very likely to happen in my opinion, there's so much profit to be made. It might take a while though.

Boxing isn't just fighting. Footwork and ringcraft Mayweather has him all the time.

edgy, yet not edgy enough to say the word

>this assblasted trannypacfag

>mma gloves = pillowfist gloves

All these mad faggots mad that based AJ won.

Stay mad Pol faggots.

Conor mcgoober is a fucking degenerate

Get out of Ireland you fucking disgrace.
Only a nigger like you could hate the man that has brought your country to the top of the world stage once again.

>top of the world stage once again.
No one cares about UFC outside of turbo autists

They have higher PPVs than all of boxing and the company is worth more than 5 billion, what are you on about?

>They have higher PPVs than all of boxing
No UFC event has ever matched the PPVs Wlad vs. AJ got last night.

No UFC event has generated the sort of revenues the big boxing matches do.

I'm not a bandwagoning cunt.

Too many fucking autismo bandwagon cunts here who suddenly become experts

>l-lel I didn't even know we had a cricket team f-senpai

One fight with the biggest star in England and the biggest name in heavyweight boxing brings in casuals obviously.
This is the only fight that has beaten the McGregor/Rousey UFC since MayPac and you know it.

>This is the only fight that has beaten the McGregor/Rousey UFC since MayPac and you know it.
Boxing still generates more money and interest.

Would UFC ever sell out a 90k venue? No.

McGregor could sell that in Ireland in two days.
>Boxing generates more revenue and interest
Only heavyweights, only big fights that happen once every few years because no one will take the risk.
This is not about boxing vs MMA anyway for fucks sake. You made the retarded argument that no one watches the UFC except autists, when they have a huge fan base and McGregor is one of the most well known athletes on the planet.

>Implying this fight will ever even happen

>Only heavyweights
Yes, HWs like Pacquiao and Mayweather. Dickhead

Bandwagon? He's the legitimate champ that waves an irish flag everywhere he goes, have some national pride you ape

>and McGregor is one of the most well known athletes on the planet.
Who?

Connor is an amateur boxer. May has fight way better punchers.

>8 years of hyping the fight
>A heavyweight fight that has been made in 9 months beats the numbers handily
What a shit argument.

Am talking about fans in this country you fag

i guess maypac wasnt the same price as aj-klitschko though, also aj is a domestic fighter. also aj-klitschko wouldnt sell this big in the us

there's no way McGregor could beat Maynigger at boxing

What the fuck sort of post is this???

>n*ggers

You can swear on Sup Forums mate, your mum won't see.

He'll get rid of it

If this fight ever happened, bookies wouldn't even open bets on floyd's win, would they?

>your mum won't see.

How would you know? I am pretty sure she's caming on Chaturbate right now.

Mayweather is fucking old and has never fought someone this much bigger than him though. To me it seems like it all depends on whether conor can land one punch.

McGregor's not a boxer. If he was, he wouldn't be piss farting about in UFC for pennies

Canelo was a huge young world class boxer with power and old Mayweather made him look useless

that was about 4 years ago, Human bodies break down in their late 30s, early 40s. All I'm saying is we haven't seen Floyd fight in 2 years, who knows whether he is still as quick as he used to be.

one last time
HE IS NOT WHITE

If Canelo didn't succeed to land that one blow, McGregor will never managed to do it in a lifetime

Why not?
Duran went from featherweight to super middleweight

I thought floyd was TBE?

This. Canelo couldn't touch Floyd. And Canelo would DESTROY MaGigga

>Canelo couldn't touch Floyd.
He was way too green. I'd favor him in a rematch.

I wouldn't. He's fought trash or tiny fighters since the Lara fight

This. Conor is going to get pillow punched every round and lose by points. McGregor won't land any significant blow, but also won't draw blood or get knocked down or anything himself.

well he is a very skilled boxer, obviously not as gppd as most professional boxers or mayweather. he's got a very strong chin, hes in his athletic prime and he studies his opponents constantly.

mayweather is 40, and is notoriously weak against south paws

i still think mayweather will win, but im not gonna say that conor has 0% chance

People saying that Dana doesn't want to lose Connor if he gets a big payout and retires are retarded. Connor could get knocked the fuck out in any fight and instantly his legacy and cocky antics go to shit and he's worth fockin nuttin. Cash in while you can, Dana.

Imagine if this was openly stated by a white fighter

Because they're not MMA fans, they're Conor fans

>implying McGregor cares.
He knows he doesn't stand a chance. Money knows he's going to win.
>Both moneymaking machines in one match
>?????
>Profit

>If McGoober loses, his starpower is diminished and so, frankly, is MMA as a whole.
No it isn't, you dunce.

jesus christ lmao

White people have said worst things for 100 of years so nothing really

Lmao go watch conor getting his ass beat by a boxing journeyman in sparring. Boxing is different than MMA. I guarantee almost every amateur boxer in conors weight class could kick his ass (in a boxing match) . Now just imagine what a elite boxer like floyd would do against him. It would be target practice. What does conor bring to the table that canelo doesn't???? And floyd won every round vs canelo yet u idiots think conor has a chance GTFOH!

Floyd already went up 5 weight classes. At already 40 years old he has nothing left to prove, if he did go up to 160 right now he would get stopped. I don't see GGG moving up in weight guy has been at 160 his whole life.

Lmao "too green". Always either too green or too old. Canelo will never be able to beat floyd. He is a counterpuncher. who fights in spurts with no footwork what so ever, his feet are slow as fuck. Vs floyd he would be the aggressor and he'd be getting countered all night again. Floyd would just pot shot him and win another boring decision all because canelo can't cut the ring off for shit or match his speed. He was exposed by Erislandy Lara as well, could barely hit the guy with clean punches. Not even in his greatest day will he be able to beat a smaller 40 year old Floyd.