Does anybody like brendon smalls...

Does anybody like brendon smalls? Dethklok was pretty good and the first album was aight but this one is my personal favorite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Twd3QLoG7PM
youtube.com/watch?v=nBSvUmucsp8
youtube.com/watch?v=aSWq2Prv3tU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLttAjLlxG8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=twx-ZDu_Vo4
youtube.com/watch?v=OzNfXVkYi_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9dVTyLcYvm0
youtu.be/OzNfXVkYi_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wkwu4Sl8efw
youtube.com/watch?v=laVzDAwdxbA
youtube.com/watch?v=nDqwijVa_XI
youtube.com/watch?v=UVxZKeIEOAo
youtu.be/IK8onMoN8RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HhWfpXZa5Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask the metal thread. I liked watching Dethklok but I was never into the music on its own.

Home Movies>>>>>>Dethklok

This and the Doomstar Requiem are his GOAT records. Dethalbum 2 is the best of the Dethalbums in my opinion. I also have a summary of the ending to Metalocalypse told through Galaktikon II if anyone's interested.

I'll post it just for the fuck of it. Here's the ending to Metalocalypse told through Galaktikon II. You have to listen to the record in VINYL ORDER to get the entire story.

youtube.com/watch?v=Twd3QLoG7PM

Some Days Are For Dying - The true Metalocalypse begins as Salacia begins Project Falconback releasing demons unto the earth as Dethklok watches from Mordhaus. The church of the black klok worries that the Doomstar(?) is coming. Communications are being destroyed, satellites are falling. Salacia’s Project Falconback uses the literal metals in the galaxy to magnetize it starting a slow destruction. Weaponizing gravity, magnetize the galaxy. And it's time bring DETHKLOK BACK RIGHT NOW! Nathan still has dreams of the voice that has been telling him to go back in to the water. he church of the black klok is foreseeing an apocalypse. Planet earth is going to be drowned in a sea of cold gray matter. Nathan awakes at the end of the song saying that he has woken up a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBSvUmucsp8

Nightmare - Murderface is having a nightmare. And in this Nightmare, Salacia appears before Murderface. He's telling Murderface that he doesn't know who Salacia is, but Salacia tells Murderface his back-story. Salacia was born from a wicked spell. As Salacia begins to tempt him to turn on his friends in his dream. Muderface is remembering the events that occurred in the Doomstar Requiem. He remembers lying in bed and the mark on his hand. Salacia tells Murderface that his cold heart keeps on beatin', he is the darkness that Murderface is feelin'. Salacia has succeeded in taking over Murderface. Now Murderface's cold heart keeps on beatin', Murderface knows darkness that Salacia is feelin'. Muderface wakes up and remembers everything clearly and helps with Salacia's plan. Now Murderface waits for Dethklok to return to Mordhouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSWq2Prv3tU

The Ocean Galaktik - The band and Offdenson travel to the deep ocean looking for answers. Eventually they meet the sea god which Nathan earlier had a vision of in earlier seasons. The sea god reveals what must be done to stop the Metalocalypse and warns of the prophecy. The sea god tells Nathan and the others that they must show love through it all. That they are the sky. That they are the dust from the stars. They own the light. Upon hearing these words from the water god, Nathan is ready to serve his planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLttAjLlxG8&t

The Agenda - Salacia reveals his true intentions to Murderface and along with his prior infection from Doomstar Requiem, Murderface becomes the carrier to converting Mordhaus to Salacia’s hands. Murderface presumably begins to burn down Mordhouse.

Another theory: The Agenda is about General Crozier committing suicide after he went along with the final stages of the Falconback Project .

youtube.com/watch?v=twx-ZDu_Vo4

My Name Is Murder - Murderface turns against Dethklok and begins infecting the Gears to start attack Toki, Nathan, Skwisgaar, Pickles, and Offdenson.

THIS darn good looking man too....
youtube.com/watch?v=OzNfXVkYi_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=9dVTyLcYvm0

Exitus - Dethklok flees but subdued Murderface and the church of the black klok begins a ritual to return Murderface to his normal state. Murderface must be drowned in water in order to be free of Salacia's spell. No one likes the idea because it could lead to Murderface dying. But they come to the realization that there's no other way. So they tie Muderface down and throw him in to the water until the demon inside Murderface dies. The band prays for Muderface's safety. At first it appears Murderface has died and the exorcism has failed. The band asks if Murderface can hear them. They beg for Murderface to fight and breathe. Then suddenly, the KLOK in Murderfaces chest brings him back to life! They succeed in returning Murderface to his normal state! Otherwise leaving Mordhaus completely fallen as Salacia’s controlled men occupy it. And so Dethklok prepares to face Selacia. Standing as believers with their flags on display.

>
oops scuse
youtu.be/OzNfXVkYi_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=wkwu4Sl8efw

Icarus Six Sixty Six - Triton, the intergalactic superhero from Galaktikon I is informed of the situation on the planet earth and is tasked with stopping the impending destruction of Earth’s entire galaxy. Triton arrives on Earth and gives Dethklok the Icarus Six Sixty Six space ship and they head off in to space. Someone in Dethklok is saying that they have to make their way back to earth after the battle is done. They're saying that the ship isn't ready to deploy and if they do it now, they might not be able to make it back to earth. Nathan says "Eject!" in response to their "Not now!

youtube.com/watch?v=laVzDAwdxbA

Become The Storm - Dethklok and Triton meet and unite to stop Salacia, combining their power as they begin powering up for the final battle against Salacia. Dethklok fans unite from around the world in order to stop the impending doom. Dethklok races towards Salacia's throne in outer space. Dethklok will die for their home. From the land, to the sea, there's no them, only we.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDqwijVa_XI

To Kill A God - Salacia prepares to fight as Dethklok nears his location. He calls to his army of demons as they descend onto the earth, tearing the planet apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVxZKeIEOAo

Could This Be The End - Dethklok is fucking ready to fight Salacia. But they have to wait for Triton to do his thing. Triton has to break the barrier so Dethklok can reach Salacia's throne and stop the magnetization of the galaxy. Could this be the end? Salacia's plans of ending the earth and the entire galaxy is about to come to fruition. Triton breaks the barrier and Dethklok is allowed to pass through, but only them. Dethklok flies further in to the depths of Salacia's domain. Triton is losing his sight on Dethklok, he can't go any further and has to leave Dethklok. Dethklok is surprised about this as well, but it's time for them to go. Dethklok reassures themselves that they are the dust from the stars, they own the light, they break/bring the atmosphere, the end is in their sights! Offdensen and Abigail look to the stars and hope for Dethklok's victory over the demon Salacia. The Doomstar lines up once again, and Dethklok chooses to sacrifice themselves in order to stop the magnetized wrath. Salacia's steps down from his throne and awaits for Dethklok's arrival.

cont.

TMG and Brendon
youtu.be/IK8onMoN8RQ

Dethklok realizes what they must do, they must leave themselves behind, they were always meant to go. They let it be and decide to have one last fight. They accept that they must die but they're happy with the lives they led. They go forth and face the demon with no regrets. Could this be the end? Salacia appears and he's fucking huge and shining flame embodied light. Dethklok fights Salacia using their Doomstar/Pentagram power, though has trouble. Triton presumably destroys Project Falconback stopping the magnetization of the galaxy. The battle between Dethklok and Salacia is fucking immense. The entire galaxy is literally shaking over the sheer magnitude of Dethklok vs Salacia. The band eventually overcome their problems and choose to sacrifice themselves using the Pentagram of Power to finally kill Salacia. Though Dethklok does survive in a way, they have become something else from their human forms. The demons on earth are destroyed entirely with the pentagram of power, saving the entire earth’s inhabitants.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhWfpXZa5Uw

Rebuilding A Planet - Earth rebuilds after the final battle, Triton departs, and Dethklok watch over the galaxy as they have become true gods of metal. And since this song is entirely instrumental, most of the interpretation of this song is speculative.

Did you write this up or is it copypasted from somewhere? Either way, nice that we at least get some closure on Metalocalypse. Shame we got no season 5 in favor of 10 more seasons of Rick and Morty

I wrote it yeah. I think its better we got the ending told this way because it makes it a bit more personal to Dethklok fans.

this fo sho!

Well, thanks for summarizing it all of it for us! I feel similarly to when the HL2: E3 thing happened a few weeks ago, I'm happy to have a resolution but I'm sad to know the dream is dead